when is my next date?

barbh

Account Closed
Hi there
I'm single....with no current prospects :)) but wondering when will my next date be? And will it turn into a relationship??
Nov 20, 2008 8:03pm Vancouver Bc
Asc is 23 Cancer, moon is 10 Aries in the 10th
Saturn, ruler of 7th, is 8 virgo in the 3rd
should i use 7th or 5th for 'a date/'
ruler of 5th is mars at 12 Cancer in the 12th.
thanks
b

akpastro

Hi,

I just took a quick look. Moon and Mars are in mutual reception which is good as Mars rules the 5th of romance and there is an applying square between them. 2 more degrees and the square will be exact. As the MKoon is cardinal and angular one could expect something to happen in 2 days/weeks/months .. but the Moon is intercepted and for that reason not very strong and as it is a square, well .... maybe there is some kind of difficult romance coming up ....

barbh

Account Closed
Thanks akpastro....it seems your prediction may be coming true! Apparently my girlfriend has a friend who saw me at the gym and was asking her about me. He's seems interested. I just gave her the go ahead today to give him my email so we may correspond.! I don't like that it's a moon mars square though. Doesn't the fact that it's in MR make a difference???

tikana

Hmm Hi

I would use 1/7 straight

i am getting no sadly enough

moon does not aspect saturn
moon squares mars in 12th house .. it is MR but it just says that you want a relaitonship

moon is very debiliated
saturn sees moon by dignity *triplicity* but there is not enough weight for the date to occur

saturn is peregrine

if you will go out with him, it may not last.
Til

barbh

Account Closed
Interesting. Thanks Tikana. So, the original question was....when is my next date?? Are you saying no date ever...........? Actually...I just gave the go ahead for him to email me today and of course I just asked a horary about us again. I've been reading a lot of posts as whether to use, 5th, or 7th or? i figured it was ok to ask again since a new event had happened (giving the go ahead). I asked today nov 28th at 6:12pm Vanc BC Will he and I ever date?
6 Cancer 55 rising i'm the moon at 8 leo in the 2nd house. he's saturn at 8 virgo on the IC. Venus rules the 5th, and mars co rules it. Mars retro is in the 1st. Can I use that as my co-significator?? If so, then Mars will sextile Saturn in 3 degrees. what do you think Tikana?
thanks again
barb

tikana

Barbi

usually lovers/serious relationships are 7th house.
5th house is more like 1 night stands and etc.
with you and him dating.. yes you will date but it wont last long.

makes sense?
Tik

barbh

Account Closed
Is that because Mars is weak and in retro? If he's Saturn, then being on the IC gives him power to act, and he likes the moon by triplicity (night). i guess I don't quite understand where it says it won't last. ?
thanks again
b

tikana

okay

he is 7th house
you are 1st
there is no aspect
you must have an aspect for action to take place

in the first chart, you had mars in 12th retro .. there is MR i believe. which sort of shows mutual interest and there is an aspect so good.. there is something going on .. but there is no link between 1.7

makes sense?
Tik

barbh

Account Closed
Ah ha...ok, I get it. you have to use the rulers of the 1st and 7th for a relationship to happen, and the moon and saturn have no aspect...hence no relationship. got it! which means, you can't use mars in the 1st as a ruler for me...you have to use the moon. Correct?
thanks

tikana

Mars is a co-significator ..

something crawling in my head.. i think someone is coming back to you .. this is not a new relationship
when a planet is retro means someone is coming back or rushing to get to you

Tik

barbh

Account Closed
Makes sense...since most of my relationship horaries seem to have mars retro right on top of me. How will I time that...degrees from asc to mars?
b

tikana

Barb

I have been puzzled over timing for quite some time..
so far 2 charts failed on timing

so i dont know

Tik