venus retro in gemini

Kerrie

Broke Up
T Jupiter square Uranus (7th house planet)

Got back together
T Jupiter trine Uranus
T Uranus conjunct Mercury
T Uranus sextile Venus
T Uranus trine Jupiter
* T Uranus first touch at 28 Pisces

Me moved back in
T Uranus conjunct Mercury
T Uranus sextile Venus
T Uranus trine Jupiter
* T Uranus last touch at 28 Pisces

DiDi

I broke it of
t uranus opp natal mars
t neptune conj natal sun
t mars conj natal moon on mc

It seems my anger mars and emotions and how i seen myself in the public eye was questioned and called it of.

we met
t jupiter conj n node.... soon to happen again
t sun conj natal jupiter
t uranus conj natal sun
t nep conj natal venus

him
t venus conj natal sun
t uranus conj natal venus

i can see how uranus and jupiter and venus come into play
jupiter is a planet on my dec
and his jup conj my saturn
his venus conj my sun

I wonder what jup coj my n node 23 gemini will do since venus is now over it to...:cool:

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC
saturn was 29.22 virgo when I called it off, its now late libra so Im not sure it had anything to do with it that i can see anyway...
I just noticed that you mentioned the following:
I thought mine was bad at 2 and 1/2 yrs.... this transit is going to be an interesting one
And Saturn remains in a house/sign for 2 and 1/2 yrs so IMO that connected Saturn - quite how is another matter. Transiting Saturn had just contacted your natal Mars though and traditionally, Mars severs and separates :smile:

Last edited:

bubuza_dulce

You've made me curious with this thread:happy:.

This retro Venus transits my natal Venus these days. Should it mean something important? The only thing I noticed was that my sister (my Venus is in the 3rd house, ruler of the 2nd) sent me today some money I really needed (because of a wedding!) but I didn't ask her...She found out and thought to surprise me. I was thrilled, I had no hope for it. Other than that, I go to one of my friends' birthday tomorrow and have my anniversary of the name on Monday which I don't intend to celebrate.

Will my ex call me to say "Happy anniversary day?":w00t:

Last edited:

bubuza_dulce

And I'm going at a wedding on June the 2nd. Is Venus retro good for this kind of commitment? She's a friend of mine, pregnant:love: and they've been together for three years. I haven't given a thought about retro Venus before but is it a good time to get married? (If not, what could it mean?)

fullmoonlibra

fwiw, IMO it is significant in relation to those houses that are the domicile of Venus. Aspects to and from natal Venus are also important :smile:

I don't know the house. It's someone elses Venus and I don't know his ascendant.
But I do know that his natal Venus is trine to Pluto/Saturn and opposite Neptune. And his Venus falls in my 11th house of hopes and wishes..

And he has Venus singleton. Also Sun, moon, meecury, chiron, mars all in taurus.. So I guess it's significant..

Last edited:

DiDi

hi.....JUPITERASC

And Saturn remains in a house/sign for 2 and 1/2 yrs so IMO that connected Saturn - quite how is another matter. Transiting Saturn had just contacted your natal Mars though and traditionally, Mars severs and separates :smile:

yep I know saturn takes 2 3 years to change signs we over this period have had saturn in rx period for a while so taking longer this time to change into the next sign.....
29 deg virgo t saturn yes did hit my natal mars 26 virgo
good pick up thanks

(i never get angry with him normally but a month prior was the first time i had had enough and looking at the chart saturn was smack on it along with mercury and the sun... I notice when it was at 29 deg i actually did it.. 29 deg being the "critical degrees"
funny thou as when it squared his mars it didnt do anything to his nature.

Ive just came back to this now and realised that ..
2009...saturn coj my natal mars
...mars coj my natal moon on mc = break up
2012 venus rx 24 gemini (square natal mars)(conj his natal mars & saturn) is here to sort out the issue i had back then with this guy!... as i havent done that i suspect more to come.

...oooooh just realised the only very bad aspect we have in our synastry is my mars square his mars/saturn
that is so eerie... I think saturn here will make it permanant :(

bubuza_dulce

Will my ex call me to say "Happy anniversary day?":w00t:
tooo funny haha you never know

yep venus rules both love/romance and style of clothing and money and this venus rx seems to be making things happen suprisingly that im noticing.
money comming out of the blue like that from your sister 3rd h is a good indication of that.

And I'm going at a wedding on June the 2nd. Is Venus retro good for this kind of commitment? She's a friend of mine, pregnant:love: and they've been together for three years. I haven't given a thought about retro Venus before but is it a good time to get married? (If not, what could it mean?)

I know hey?? Ive been asking that myself as my other daughter has met someone and shes had a string of "weirdos" in her life ... just this once id like her to meet someone normal that fits into our family.

I think we humans make our own luck and what ever the transist do no one can change... but I dont think its all dire straits as in (very bad)
It can be for some as small as seeing someone they use to know to like you receiving some money.

something in gemini allways gets me, its my 7/8th house but i have n node on it so I might be lucky in that.

fullmoonlibra

Is venus retro transit exact conjunct to north node and conjunct to natal venus significant?

I would say yes but im not an expert on transits.
I have similar to you conj n node trine natal venus and sun and merc for me.
It conj my ex,s natal mars... I think hes angry/hurt/werided out from my reaction to our suprise run in.
because even thou I didnt like the way it happened i got to see him very happy to see me so I got the good aspects he in turn got to see me sad and therefore it was not as plesant for him.

Last edited:

bubuza_dulce

Thanks Didi for answering, it fits with the ideas I had. I'll observe this transit considering this year retro Venus is my natal sign to see if it brings some changes to my love life.

Have a nice day!:smile:

lilithofeden

Well, I've done some research on this transit this morning. I knew about it long before though I never looked into it deep enough.

It says that in particular, relationships with WOMEN are likely to surface! Well, My best friend is moving almost 2 hours away and she really wanted to get her old game system back from an old friend of ours whom we both stopped talking to about a year or so ago. When we went to get the system back her mom was talking to us about everything that happened in the past, bringing up old wounds and such. I never want to see that family again.

I have also been struggling with my current relationship. It has always been rocky.. and I have always had dreams about my ex (For over 3 years. This isn't just because of some Venus retrograde!) I almost want to message my ex just to say hi and see how he is doing. We were best friends before and after our relationship. I ruined everything though, and I know I hurt him a lot. Sometimes I wonder if I continue to think about him because I haven't forgave myself yet, and I try to think of ways that I can get over those feelings of my ex and start new with my current partner. I've had 3 years so far to do just that!! But ... it hasn't exactly worked.

Maybe this transit and solar eclipse can help me.

StillOne

Sometimes I wonder if I continue to think about him because I haven't forgave myself yet, and I try to think of ways that I can get over those feelings.
Have you tried journaling it out? Sometimes it helps to write it down so you get it out of your head... Then, of course, you may need to dispose of those papers so your current partner doesn't find em! Or just burn them... :ninja::devil:

DiDi

lilithofeden

This isn't just because of some Venus retrograde!) I almost want to message my ex just to say hi and see how he is doing.

same here, apparently this tranist has to do with soul mate connections.. very deep ones at that. It is not about general hook ups or fanceys.
It is about the deep heart weather its a old relationship of the romantic kind or the friendship kind.

such as this one you mentioned

My best friend is moving almost 2 hours away and she really wanted to get her old game system back from an old friend of ours whom we both stopped talking to about a year or so ago

Its supose to work out things so you can move on or sort it out and fix it.
Its not "just a venus retrograde" venus is not like mercury rx its potent and this one is a clensing one as described in the link i gave earlier.

I haven't forgave myself yet, and I try to think of ways that I can get over those feelings of my ex and start new with my current partner. I've had 3 years so far to do just that!! But ... it hasn't exactly worked.

my ex was 2 and a half yrs and i think of him daily and have cryed oceans but it was my choice to end it like yours, I dont feel guilty as i had no choice i feel pain infact so much pain I seen him and couldnt even talk to him.
so far into this transit I actually feel like I could not mend it becuase im too hurt. (suprised me I love this man like ive never felt before)

could it be that you need to chat to this ex to kinda sort matters out and put it in a place you can live with so you can move on as it seems you havent put it in a preverbial box yet.

lilithofeden

Have you tried journaling it out? Sometimes it helps to write it down so you get it out of your head... Then, of course, you may need to dispose of those papers so your current partner doesn't find em! Or just burn them... :ninja::devil:

Yes, I have thought about making a journal for this transit. I will very well dispose of it afterwards! Or maybe give it to my sister for safe keeping so I can reflect on it later lol

lilithofeden

same here, apparently this tranist has to do with soul mate connections.. very deep ones at that
I have never felt as close to anyone like I did him. We had Mars and venus conjunct at 0 degrees in Cancer, trine pluto conj. plut (born same year) at 1 degree! Apparently with those Pluto trine Venus aspects are very potent and end in heart ache.... (not to mention Jupiter conj. my ASC by 2 or 3 degrees and many more...)

could it be that you need to chat to this ex to kinda sort matters out and put it in a place you can live with so you can move on as it seems you havent put it in a preverbial box yet.
I feel like this si exactly what I need to do.. but I can't talk to him. My SO said he would leave me if I ever spoke to him because once upon a time, about a year into our relationship I told my SO (significant other) about my feelings for my ex.... I am a very guilty person (like if I do something wrong) I will die from guilt.

It's funny, because the sabian symbol of our names are "an unwritten letter" ***EDIT- It's actually "an UNSEALED letter"***............ I can't say it any better than that....

Last edited:

DiDi

yep so it sounds like a letter is in order here

Apparently with those Pluto trine Venus aspects are very potent and end in heart ache....
that pretty much *****... we have this too

lilithofeden

yep so it sounds like a letter is in order here
Funnily enough, I just went through all the hand written letters we wrote each other last night.... I have sent him plenty of e-mails in the past which he responded to and we just talked about our past, about things I thought I needed to tell him, things that helped me but still haven't helped me get over him. I don't know what else to say, or if he even wants to hear from me......

that pretty much *****... we have this too
ugh......................... Why does something that seem so perfect have to end in such heartache? and I wonder when it will be our turn to heal, if this isn't it..... :confused:

DiDi

this is supose to be it

we have till december to sort it out.. apparently

chiron is involved as well so the link says which means healing

soooooooooooooooooooo who knows:pouty:

lilithofeden

I really should have read the article first. I saw where it was from and thought that I had already read it today because I read over 10 different sites today.

This is so surprisingly scary!!! My current SO and I have Saturn opp. South node. (So it's conjunct NN) by like 1 or 2 degrees!!! We also have a lot more of Saturn aspects (Maybe I should also add that I have Vertex conj. Saturn natally by 0 deg? Seems like this relationship with the south node aspects to the planet of Karma, and the vertex which rules fate conj. planet of Karma indicates something from past lives)

I also have Chiron in my 12th house... which is said can also represent past lives.

Now, looking back on April 11th when Venus entered the retrograde zone, T Chiron was 1 degree away from my DC! (7th house connection... oh man!) And now today, T Chiron is conjunct my DC by 0 degrees, and T Venus is trine my natal Chiron in my 12th house! (1 degree separating) Something definitely is going on but I am not sure how to put it all together yet.... My natal Venus is also conjunct T north node right now! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeirddddd

Well.. I think big changes might be in place for me and my SO. We are planning to move out in the fall sometime.. Right after all this stuff with Venus, Saturn and Chiron, Saturn will conjunct my sun in Scorpio! So more maturity! This may be more about responsibility though.. It will be in my 3rd house so it very well can indicate a move I suppose!

**looking at the composite of my ex and I, Venus is in our 12th house and it's retrograding over to composite Mars soon...which will be quincunx (the article said that was a type of karmic realignment, right?) to composite Neptune RX and Uranus RX (conjunct 2 degrees). T Pluto Rx is in the composites 7th house.. currently sextile T Chiron exactly at 0 deg and sq T Uranus by 1 deg.. I'm not sure what this means but seems important..
The sabian symbol "an unwritten letter" is exactly how I'm feeling right now after noticing all of this.. I don't think I'm meant to message him.... we both know what's between us.. and we should leave it at that I suppose. It's not the end.. but maybe it is for this lifetime??

Lets all keep in touch and see how everything unfolds. :)

Last edited:

DiDi

i was hopeing you would read the link as it explains how its more than a venus rx going on

yup lets return and update what happens on here