pisces woman- i need help with an ARIES man please

chelsivette

Hi, so i'm a pisces woman and i need SOMEONES advice, as none of my friends believe in the benefits of astrology .
So i'll give the whole **** story.

I was on the subway a week ago and I saw a young man come on the train [we are 18 & 19, i feel details matter]
. Instantly, i was attracted but i was tired so I wrote a note explaining my interest to get to know him, my name, and a 'please excuse my tired appearance' & my number. i said not one word and merely smiled at him and walked away .
the next day he texts me , and tells me he liked the note, it was grammatically correct , and such and such . and he instantly says : we've got a long conversation ahead of us . hope your ready to text your life away .
so we text, ask questions, he tells me he likes how strong of an individual i seem to be and then i mention i've forgotten his face . he suggests i send a picture , and i say the same , but i go first . so i send my face [beautiful picture but not the girliest i realized in hindsight, as i was in a hat and scarf] and he doesnt respond for 40 minutes, although he had a few late responses [i write in a journal so i'm analytical, and i guess it comes with being a stressed female] as did i and then he sends me his face, smiling . and we talk but hes stopped asking questions , and im the only one asking questions , but he still sends me long responses . and so i give up and say a short response with nothing to reply to , yet he replies with a long response once again .. and the conversation ended abruptly after we ran out of questions, him answering last.
So my brother tells me , if he doesnt text me the next day then he isnt interested . He didn't text me the next day, and then the next [christmas] i decided to just text him, so i say merry christmas and he says it back and asks what im doing that day. we talk for a few hours but its back to no questions, the questions literally stopped after the picture, but he still gives me long responses . only when i mentioned i was watching a pre-game commentary did he question, "who, the knicks ?"
so we talk about the knicks a little , and then its back to nothing to say . and that was 2 days ago , and we havent spoken since .
I know i'm stressing this, i dont understand aries men so id love any and every advice, from anyone and certainly an aries man .

Would he send a picture if he isnt interested at all? Do i seem to have ruined it ? Should i be patient ? Should i ask him out first ? Should i be direct or should i let him do the first moves ? Is it a fact that he isnt interested if doesnt text or could he just be a busy individual that doesnt think of it like that ?
I have no idea . Thanks for reading :]

-Chelsea

RosieOne

Post your scope. I would love to look at it.

Relax. He will either come after you, or not. If he doesn't, consider yourself protected. If he does, well he is very different than you, way more in-the-moment and easily distracted. He isn't thinking about you all the time and it could take him a week to get back to you or longer. He may not always be sensitive to your needs, not because he is unkind or doesn't care, but because he doesn't always understand them. You have hundreds of emotions and feelings to his one or two. Enjoy it (or dump him).

And really, many men get into talking about themselves and forget to ask as many questions back. Clueless I know, but they are on this strange drug called testosterone which can make them dense and ego driven at times.

chelsivette

haha yea my guy friends (although none are aries) all say men dont think to ask girls questions .
post my scope ? what do you mean, my horoscope for the day ?
yea im just.confused because he wont text me first but when i have the only two.times (we havent texted since ^ ) he'll say stuff like 'i dont want you to think.im well off' and stuff pertaining to his morals and.how I see him, why would he care about what I think if hes not interested ? although he hasnt texted me.so.that shows uninterest ...
would it be stupid to offer to.take.him out first ?

him.being more in the moment could definitely make sense, and im.sure im not the only girl.hed be talking to so I get that too .
cus what I always got from aries guys is that they dont.hold.back , he wouldnt text me long responses if he doesnt like me , although hes not interested enough . haha my brain.is on overload .
thanks rosie
-chelsea

RosieOne

Read the sticky thread above to find out how to post your Natal Horoscope.

Yeah. Aries men are way Yang. You are very Yin. Just speaking Sun sign astrology here, because that is all the info I have so far. Astrologers actually look more at other factors when deciding how two people will interact and attract.

Last edited:

chelsivette

I'm not sure where to find the natal chart here .. but i found some website , and im not sure if this is the right information but tell me if im missing something :

chelsea rodriguez Sex F
NEwport, RI 44 United States 03/04/1993 18:26 - Julian day 2449051.48
Adjust 5.00 ST 5.32 Lat 41.29 Long 71.18

Planet Positions, Ascendant, & Houses

The following table shows the position of the planets in your chart, by sign and degree. On the right, you will find the sign of your Ascendant and the signs on the cusp of each house in your natal chart. The Roman Numerals refer to the houses, where the Ascendant is also the first house and the Midheaven is also the tenth house. For example, if the sign Taurus is next to Mars, you know your Mars is in Taurus. If the sign Libra is next to Venus, you know your Venus is in Libra. If Cancer is next to Ascendant, you have a Cancer Ascendant, and if Leo is next to II, Leo is on your 2nd house.

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Sun Pisces 14.24 Ascendant Virgo 24.26
Moon Cancer 26.15 II Libra 19.52
Mercury Pisces 22.18 R III Scorpio 19.56
Venus Aries 19.13 IV Sagittarius 23.30
Mars Cancer 10.27 V Capricorn 27.19
Jupiter Libra 12.50 R VI Aquarius 28.02
Saturn Aquarius 23.42 VII Pisces 24.26
Uranus Capricorn 21.04 VIII Aries 19.52
Neptune Capricorn 20.31 IX Taurus 19.56
Pluto Scorpio 25.32 R Midheaven Gemini 23.30
Lilith Pisces 15.34 XI Cancer 27.19
Asc node Sagittarius 17.19 XII Leo 28.02

Aspects

The following table shows the planetary aspects in your natal chart. Short interpretations are found below.

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 7.54 106
Sun Trine Mars 3.57 41
Moon Trine Mercury 3.57 90
Moon Opposition Uranus 5.11 -152
Moon Opposition Neptune 5.44 -120
Moon Trine Pluto 0.44 205
Moon Sextile Ascendant 1.50 147
Mercury Sextile Uranus 1.14 106
Mercury Sextile Neptune 1.47 78
Mercury Trine Pluto 3.13 56
Mercury Opposition Ascendant 2.07 -86
Mercury Square Midheaven 1.12 -45
Venus Opposition Jupiter 6.23 -49
Venus Square Uranus 1.51 -48
Venus Square Neptune 1.18 -49
Mars Square Jupiter 2.22 -33
Saturn Square Pluto 1.49 -78
Saturn Trine Midheaven 0.12 59
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 0.33 189
Uranus Trine Ascendant 3.22 17
Neptune Trine Ascendant 3.54 10
Pluto Sextile Ascendant 1.06 22
1126 -660 466

Asteroids & Chiron

The following table shows the positions of the four major asteroids and Chiron. These points are not as commonly used by astrologers, but are presented here for those interested in knowing where the asteroids are positioned in their birth chart.

Chiron Leo 20.03 R
Ceres Pisces 15.10
Pallas Aquarius 18.10
Juno Cancer 7.20
Vesta Aquarius 3.08
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00

then there are several paragraphs explaining planets and my personality

RosieOne

You have posted all the information, all the data, but not your actual horoscope chart which makes it easy for me to see all the data and how it relates to other data. Here is the thread telling you how to post your scope:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52316

That said, you are a Pisces Sun with a Cancer Moon which is a very beautiful thing to be, and also at times difficult. Because you are super sensitive and an empath (you know what everyone is feeling). This can be overwhelming while at the mall, or in crowds, and since people are so lost, angry, and depressed, it can be very depressing too.

Also when someone hands you something, you can sense the history of the object, who owned it and so forth.

So as much as you have a great advantage because you understand what people are NOT saying as well as what they are saying, the problem can be knowing what emotions are yours and what emotions aren't.

And also, since you know intuitively what someone desires in a partner, it is all too easy for you to simply act the way they want, to please them. The is called "the anima problem" where tuned-in psychic women sense what the man desires and they hook him by pretending to be his ideal. But if it is an act you are going to resent playing the game eventually and he will feel cheated eventually.

Strangely putting salt (bath salts or even table salt) in your bath helps you clear other-people's-stuff out of your aura. Never wear the same clothes two days in a row because they hold the emotions of yesterday. Wash your hair often too. Getting in water, sitting beside water, living by the ocean, sea or river, will help you greatly to sort out what YOU want.

Walking barefoot in nature and wearing psychically protective crystals or rocks. Try journalling too.

Here is a canned description of Pisces Sun/Cancer Moon:
http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon12.html#Cancer

How do you feel about all this?

Last edited: