5th house in Capricorn, does this mean a low quality love life?

Horus

and will I ever get that chance to be a casonova?

what do I have to do to reach that label? Like HOW can I do it? I do want to devote my life to the first lady I meet!

You do or you don't? Regardless of "game", women are attracted to self-confidence and that comes from a healthy foundation of self-esteem and a positive self-image. The Saturn oppositions -especially to Venus- seriously impede that, hence my earlier suggestion to do a little inner work. Also Saturn usually doesn't relinquish its hold on planets until certain lessons are learned and karmic debts paid, so with Aqua Saturn in the House of Servants, you need to do something to help people, then things will go a little better for you -in all areas.

Dioso

Both Neptune and Uranus in the 5th speak to you chasing the unattainable in your romantic life. Erratic relationships based on illusions.

Honestly though, I think that the real culprit is the Sun/Mercury conjunction opposed by Saturn. Confidence issues abound with this aspect. I think that as a Leo (who is notably attracted to women of the sun kissed variety) needs its ego stroked and cared for constantly. I'm guessing your desire for many partners actually stems for the most part from the need to feel loved, attractive and valued by ALL people. Ironically, the self confidence issue will make it hard for you to meet people. Saturn afflicted Leo's are known for their bravado. The louder they roar, the more obvious their self perceived shortcomings become.

What's more is Saturn rules your 5th house. All things Saturn take time. Deal with the confidence issue and you'll see your 5th house options open up to you. If you really want multiple relationships, Uranus will no doubt help you out with this.

so basically to summarize what you said, it is going to be nearly impossible for me to get that casanova thing going on?

Munch

No. I said that you needed to work on your confidence issues before it would work. I also think that after you have worked on these issues, you probably will no longer want to be THE casanova. Very few Leo men actually want that. Of course, you know your own mind far better than I. :wink:

bittermoon

Uhm yeah. Nothing so attractive as a man who's slept with hundreds of women :sick:

Your Leo Sun probably wouldn't find that attractive in a woman, either.

Last edited:

Dioso

No. I said that you needed to work on your confidence issues before it would work. I also think that after you have worked on these issues, you probably will no longer want to be THE casanova. Very few Leo men actually want that. Of course, you know your own mind far better than I. :wink:

But if I wanted to, that option would still be open right?

In my definition Casanova = had at least 6-7 girlfriends before he got married. I just don't want to be the guy who marries the first girl he dates, that would be boring in my view.

Ixaee

Dioso; Why arent you out looking for women instead of posting about your lack of action here? :wink: You have to go out and make it happen!

Yes, its a possibility.......but only if you act on it instead of talk! And remember; sometimes, any experience is better than no experience.

Dating sites are galore out there to target specific races/people you may be interested in.

Last edited:

Munch

In my humble opinion, astrology aside, I like to take the open road and not set these kinds of perameters.

Let's say that the first girl you date ends up being the love you never thought you wanted. What then? I think it's important to be open to all options and not make judgements about them until such time as a judgement is necessary.

I can tell you from my own experience that I've only really dated 3 men in my 30 years of life. All were after I was 20. I have only considered one (the current man) to be a real partner in my life. I've always valued loyalty and prized my independence. I've managed to find both when I wasn't looking or trying.

Bottom line, take the pressure off yourself. If you aren't ready to commit, then don't.

I think the Venus/Saturn opposition in your chart makes you feel like you will have very limited opportunities for love. This will only be the case if you allow it to. The important thing is to get in touch with YOU and YOU really wants. If you don't know then dating may not be the best idea just yet.

In the end, if we put in the hard work that Saturn asks of us, it may delay our gratification, but when it's allowed, it will be so exceedingly wonderful for you.

Dioso

Dioso; Why arent you out looking for women instead of posting about your lack of action here? :wink: You have to go out and make it happen!

Yes, its a possibility.......but only if you act on it instead of talk! And remember; sometimes, any experience is better than no experience.

Dating sites are galore out there to target specific races/people you may be interested in.

It is late at night, I am 18 about to be 19, I like ethnic women (Latin, Asian, Persian, and heck even some White girls who are tanned looking) but my town lacks serious diversity. I have taken steps but online dating in my view seems so pointless. It isn't like I am stuck on labels. If I found a Black woman that looked persian, ***** what the census says, I would pursue her.

Also I have to go for tonight but you guys have been very helpful, thank you.

Dioso

so ya, does the chart say anything about intelligence?

when I read it it called me slow

I mean seriously!

So now I am stupid, probably gonna die a virgin, have a ****** social life, is there anything good for me on that chart!?

Hey! I happen to think that I am smokin hot! hehe. Cold fish my foot....though I am impossible to get to know. My current (and first REAL partner) only got through the defenses because we worked very closely together for a good year and a friendship developed that after another year blossomed into something more which after another year finally became THE clearly defined relationship. :whistling: :wink:
It was only a generalised statement, we all know lots of other things need to be taken into account in a chart, not least any planets in 8th house of sex.....:whistling:

I think that the real culprit is the Sun/Mercury conjunction opposed by Saturn. Confidence issues abound with this aspect. I think that as a Leo (who is notably attracted to women of the sun kissed variety) needs its ego stroked and cared for constantly. I'm guessing your desire for many partners actually stems for the most part from the need to feel loved, attractive and valued by ALL people.
Also I'm with you about the confidence issues and spending too much time alone of course...

Ruler of the First House in the Twelfth House
Your outlook on life can be brought into balance by spending some time alone to meditate and recharge your batteries.
Avoid becoming your own adversary by falling into the "woe is me" victim trap. Spiritual philosophies that go beyond traditional orthodox viewpoints can bring revealing insights into your life and the meaning of it all. You may identify somehow with large public institutions that provide a service to society, especially the helping professions.

http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr1
While shy in youth, as you mature you tend to find ways of handling and masking your sensitivity. Your intuition is strong, and you naturally understand that there are hidden forces in life that influence the daily goings-on. You tend to always be seeking something higher--such as a greater meaning or understanding of life and your place or purpose in it. There is something mysterious and private to your aura. At times, you may feel a lot of anxiety. Although you are capable of being alone, sometimes loneliness consumes you and vague doubts and fears haunt you.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html

Last edited:
what about this?

Neptune in V

Extravagant love affairs, great passions.
5th House – succeedent house
Unconscious desire for love and appreciation through romance and creative expression. May have artistic talents. Especially to do with music, children, or the stock markets. Ability to play a role. Love of theatre. Very sympathetic. ­intuition strong here. This house describes love affairs and children. Romance over‑idealise. love at first sight. Romance seen through ­rose‑tinted glasses! Did you have gas and air or ­anesthetic during childbirth?
Artistic/creative children, secretive children, depending on aspects. Private enterprise ‑ beware the dangling carrot, be very wary of.

Uranus in 5th House - succeedent house
· You could have sudden (stop/go) and unusual romantic ­involvements.
· You will seek pleasurable and exciting pursuits, whether artistic, musically or creativity
· Could have gifted or unusual children. You will give them a lot of freedom and encourage them to be inventive. Children are original, independent and unusual.
· Self restraint and self-knowledge are needed as this person can be reckless and foolhardy.
· Unconventional where love affairs are concerned. Wants to feel free no matter what the cost – as in no strings
· Wants to work for himself rather than for others. (house of self employment)

have you researched your pluto singleton?

so ya, does the chart say anything about intelligence?

when I read it it called me slow

I mean seriously!

So now I am stupid, probably gonna die a virgin, have a ****** social life, is there anything good for me on that chart!?
Look to mercury, chart ruler stuck in 12th and in opposition to saturn, could make someone studious and conj sun should help matters, but in Traditional astrology they would consider this burnt ie: too close to sun to be of any use....

Dioso

5th House – succeedent house
Unconscious desire for love and appreciation through romance and creative expression. May have artistic talents. Especially to do with music, children, or the stock markets. Ability to play a role. Love of theatre. Very sympathetic. *intuition strong here. This house describes love affairs and children. Romance over‑idealise. love at first sight. Romance seen through *rose‑tinted glasses! Did you have gas and air or *anesthetic during childbirth?
Artistic/creative children, secretive children, depending on aspects. Private enterprise ‑ beware the dangling carrot, be very wary of.

Uranus in 5th House - succeedent house
· You could have sudden (stop/go) and unusual romantic *involvements.
· You will seek pleasurable and exciting pursuits, whether artistic, musically or creativity
· Could have gifted or unusual children. You will give them a lot of freedom and encourage them to be inventive. Children are original, independent and unusual.
· Self restraint and self-knowledge are needed as this person can be reckless and foolhardy.
· Unconventional where love affairs are concerned. Wants to feel free no matter what the cost – as in no strings
· Wants to work for himself rather than for others. (house of self employment)

have you researched your pluto singleton?

I have not, how can I research it?

Singleton planets
“If a planet happens to be the only one in an element, quality, or house type, that planet is a Singleton and it can funnel all of the “energy” of the horoscope. This planet is often the most important one in the horoscope. In other words, if you just interpret the position of this one planet by sign, house, and aspect, you will get to the “heart of the horoscope”. The effect is the same as if that planet were the only one on one side of the chart.”
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/13.0Singletons.htm
http://www.astrologyclub.org
http://en.mimi.hu/astrology/singleton.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-2334.html
(There is a book out by Shirley Lyons Meier, "Elemental Voids, More than Meets the Eye", which gives a good discussion of missing elements.) The Inferior Function can be a source of great motivation and creative expression.
http://www.astrologyclub.org/articles/singletons/intro/singleton_intro.htm

Lack of elements http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/elements.html
http://www.astrology.aryabhatt.com/Astrology_Elements.asp
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/EmptyElement12.1.htm
http://www.astrologyclub.org/article.../inferior2.htm

anny

Males who have Capricorn Mars have amazing sexuality. Yes, they are very controlled, but very physical and earthy...... :love: Hard to get.. but super to be together!!!!

I totally understand you, as I am also a Leo. Just a Leo lady...
Admiration, love and attention gives me reason to live... :kissing:
Without love I and my life would be nothing..

The difference is that my Venus is in Virgo.. so I am trying to make myself attractive when being very innocent, like a virgin.. :biggrin: but inside we "Leos" are all the same ..

but you have Venus in Leo... and this is something totally different... indicating someone.. who loves to make show and drama around love.. to be the king of love..

I also have Uranus in the 5th house.. so I have had many weird-unusual love-affairs...with foreigners.. or with partners who are in some way different or alien compare to others.. :smile: so why not go and get out of this poor town where are only ugly woman... A real Leo would only be together with the best one.. as the partner is important projection of themselves...

I have also Jupiter in the 1st house.. but in too wide orb to be in conjunction with the AC... and I don`t want to be proud :love:.. but I am very lucky with my appearance.. and not fat at all... i am actually very skinny... :innocent:

But I have to admit that everybody who have commented this posts have done a great job!!!! I don`t have much more to add.. :joyful:

Bravo!!!
A

Males who have Capricorn Mars have amazing sexuality. Yes, they are very controlled, but very physical and earthy...... :love: Hard to get.. but super to be together!!!! [well is it exalted in Cappi :love:]

The difference is that my Venus is in Virgo.. so I am trying to make myself attractive when being very innocent, like a virgin.. :biggrin: but inside we "Leos" are all the same ..[then stop worrying and focusing on details to much. Venus in virgo is in it's detriment, but can be helped by easy aspects]

but you have Venus in Leo... and this is something totally different... indicating someone.. who loves to make show and drama around love.. to be the king of love.. yep, drama queen

I also have Uranus in the 5th house.. so I have had many weird-unusual love-affairs...with foreigners.. or with partners who are in some way different or alien compare to others.. :smile: so why not go and get out of this poor town where are only ugly woman... A real Leo would only be together with the best one.. as the partner is important projection of themselves...

I have also Jupiter in the 1st house.. but in too wide orb to be in conjunction with the AC... and I don`t want to be proud :love:.. but I am very lucky with my appearance.. and not fat at all... i am actually very skinny... :innocent:

But I have to admit that everybody who have commented this posts have done a great job!!!! I don`t have much more to add.. :joyful:

Bravo!!!
A
It's nice to hear new members comment in positive ways :kissing:

Dioso

Males who have Capricorn Mars have amazing sexuality. Yes, they are very controlled, but very physical and earthy...... :love: Hard to get.. but super to be together!!!!

The difference is that my Venus is in Virgo.. so I am trying to make myself attractive when being very innocent, like a virgin.. :biggrin: but inside we "Leos" are all the same ..

but you have Venus in Leo... and this is something totally different... indicating someone.. who loves to make show and drama around love.. to be the king of love..

Bravo!!!
A

LOL I have a jupiter in 1st house too, not fat at all, I am fit and will post pics to prove it

FarEastUranus

Haha! Right on.

The 5th house Capricorn equals low sex life thing is a lot of baloney. Although you do demonstrate a lot of lack of imagination and creativity (5th house matter) and expect that quantity would make up for the lack of creativity. Are you hooked unto exotic fantasy, perhaps even ****? Is your sexual chakra completely detached from the rest?

Casanova was Casanova because he was so creative and made every woman that crossed his path felt like queen of the world, and loved the proper way for the first time of their lives. Come to think of it, you should research and study these examples. Watch romantic movies, dress like Beckham, work out like Brad Pitt, write love letters like Cyrano de Bergerac, act nerdy like Woody Allen, and soon, women will come begging for your undivided attention :lol: