proof of synchronicity

powerion

you might have read my mushroom posts, and how like

the painting of "the creation of adam"
looks like human beings being contacted by gods mind or when we became aware... anyways I was spreading some mushroom truth on another web talking about the swan picture by da vinci

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you see the mushroom the swan is on, then mushrooms release a spore( the life carry in the wind) or carry by the swan, and hatch life or the child... from the emrald tablet of alchemy "wind carry it earth nurse it" also in refernce to an alchemy quote it says the children "play in it" children dont play in poo or ****, but I remember playing with mushrooms in my front yard as a kid... anyways I am uploading this picture and my image request is this...
"and behold a small round thing"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Moog

Umm, not sure about this synchronicity, but I am interested in the picture you've posted and circled bits of. That definitely does look like a subtly placed amanita muscaria in there.

JUPITERASC

Attachments

• crucifix as ancient mushroom symbol.jpg
    crucifix as ancient mushroom symbol.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

powerion

A key quote from some alchemy text I cant find now says
"children play in it"

1. By this means ye shall have the glory of the whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
  2. Its force is above all force. for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing.
    • So was the world created.
On ancient aliens they showed shamans or "medicine men" who take these and are contact by these spirits, they had suits they looked alot like space suits..and they say this is a prediction of some sort...I feeel like whatever was talkin tothe shaman said it would feel better if he had a suit on, or maybe he need to for the spirit to come in you know... what if that was a thing they did as offer for the spirit to enter the body of the shaman.

JUPITERASC

Painting from St. Michael's Church, Hildesheim Germany 1192 AD on attachment :smile:

Attachments

• shroom Adam Eve.jpg
    shroom Adam Eve.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 32

powerion

two mushrooms :D movie has a hidden meaning I read... like the abyss is a mushroom trip..

Attachments

• msuh1.jpg
    msuh1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 23
  • mush22.jpg
    mush22.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 31

powerion

what is spooky is...I can try all my might to be aware and good but when I sleep I can still sin if I am not trained to control myself... I have sinned in my dreams have you?

powerion

perfect as in to go into a room and be yourself 100%. TO never lie can mean this you know.. Like a boyfriend and girlfriend are raping each other of positive feelings because everytime they get around each other some little thing can set off a "mood" that lasts right?

to be perfect would to be one with love, always and never to shy from it.

JUPITERASC

perfect as in to go into a room and be yourself 100%. TO never lie can mean this you know.. Like a boyfriend and girlfriend are raping each other of positive feelings because everytime they get around each other some little thing can set off a "mood" that lasts right?

to be perfect would to be one with love, always and never to shy from it.
I agree that if we never lie that would be awesome...

BUT we get lied to every few minutes by some advertisement or another and for that reason are generally living in a 'lying' aka false society which sets a bad example for us to follow. Politicians lie - they feel that they have to - or no one would ever vote for them

so the goal of perfection is not that easy to achieve IMO :smile: