Saturn Return Calculator

Tanya00

Hello All,

Forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place of the forum.
In doing research on Saturn Returns around the internet, I came across this site that has a Saturn Return Calculator.

It *seems* as though it works correctly. I entered my own birthdate and it accurately calculated my first Saturn return (start and end date, as well as other Saturn related information).

I do not own, nor am I affiliated with this site or it's content in anyway, I just preformed a web search with the key terms " how to calculate a saturn return" and this is what popped up.

I looked around the forum and it looks as though this hasn't been mentioned, so I thought it might be be helpful to others. :joyful:

Here is the link: http://www.astrocal.co.uk/saturn-return.htm

SagiCap

Thanks Tanya.

I just calculated mine - though I don't know what the results mean for me - but I'm off to find out, thanks to you.

Last edited:

2stepbay

Thanks for posting Tanya.

Good thumb-nail sketch of the various Saturn cycles. However, a bit misleading. My 1st Saturn return showed it beginning in Aug 79 and lasting until Sept 79. I distinctly remember it being considerably longer than a month. :wink:

Depending on the timing/position of the Saturn retrograde cycle, it's possible to have Saturn transit near the natal Saturn position, station, then retrograde etc. Since the calculator is based on an exact conjunction, it won't account for the "almost" conjunction. Hence, if you see a one month spread between the beginning and end, don't believe it! :rightful: