7H Venus in Gemini Job

SagiCap

Hi All,

I will try every angle and every way until I find out what I'm meant to work/do finally. :( I had some chances but Jupiter (read: many) and Neptune (read: confusion) in natal 10th h was always my theme. I can't seem to shake it still. These past few years, I've been especially frustrated by my job, corporate environments and specifically my coworkers.

So in order to reach that answer - and get on the way to not feeling bad about my career or future, I asked "What job would I excel in?"

6988184300_be33a827cd_b.jpg

I'm Jupiter in Taurus, peregrine, but steadfastly wanted to grapple that earth and build - make something of myself and my foundation. This is for my daughter (5th house) obviously. Jupiter does move slowly, while Sun applies to it. I fear this could be another set back. Perhaps not seeing what I need to, not seeing my place in the career field or being afraid of something. (Leo intercepted in my 8th.) Whatever that fear/thing is, it is separating trine from my Moon. Maybe, it was a hindrance from before that I must learn to step away from for good.

It seems that I would "absolutely excel in" being a female (Venus) voice/writer (Gemini). Perhaps in the relationship (7th) theme. Maybe writing about relationships? I also get the cue from Gemini naturally ruling 3rd house. Communication, information, inquiry, broadcasting, writing, radio, television, publishing, printing, reporting, travel agents - all ruled by Gemini I believe. Moon in the 9th house Virgo seems to mirror that thought. 9th is thought to be house of publishing, higher-minded learning. Also, Moon in Virgo is quite studious, shy, introverted and analytical. Supposedly detailed as well. Those could be good makings along a writing/publishing/relationship theme.

I cannot forget Saturn Rx in Libra in the 10th. Austre but present. As it is in my life. (In natal, my Jupiter and Venus both oppose Saturn. Go figure.) So, there he sits, rx'ing to his hearts content. I cannot help but see that Venus applies to that Saturn in a trine. I would hope this is the good side of Saturn showing, as in meeting with patience, finally getting what is deserved after heeding its warnings, etc,.

What I'm posting about is that step further. Anyone who can help me take this thought and chart to the next level. I realize the above is very superficially skimming the surface of Ve in 7, Gem - and I also realize I have not adequately looked at present state and aspects/actions, etc.

Last edited:

SagiCap

One more little thing. The chart is trying to tell me very clearly what it is. I just can't narrow it down enough. It's clear because ruler of MC/10 and 6th are both Venus. So the ruler of my public standing and the everyday routine is the same. I like that they are sympatico and fortify each other with a clear message. Just need a little help:

-Seeing the "actions"
-Figuring out the actual career path or job itself.

THANK YOU!

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Is there any possibility for change in profile or responsibilities, a different role?

According to Vedic Astrology, my observations are-
Asc. Lord is in 5th house, and 10th lord in 4th house, but on 5th of May (IST), will move to 5th house, and will make a good relation with, Asc. Lord Jupiter.
Jupiter, asc. Lord has very good connectivity, with Sat (R), placed in 11th house (gains, advantages, reputation etc.) which will move to 10th house on 16/17 May, but will be a fallen planet till 24th of June.
I think, better but after 17th May and then 24th of June. Clarity of thoughts can be after 4th of May (possibly), because 10th Lord will move with Asc. Lord in 5th house.

Last edited:

SagiCap

Thank you for looking at my chart!

2 things I'd like to ask you. 10th L is not in 4th in this chart. You must be using a different house system, correct?

The other was, my question was about any job that I would excel in in general - are you saying the chart shows my duties at work would change?

My role has been flip flopping between 2 different roles since last August. It's been exhausting and chaotic. So yes, it could definately change.

My chart system is based on signs, and chart which is used by you, based on degrees and cusp.
I think, there is possibility of change in role/responsibility etc. But will be good for you, I feel strongly.

SagiCap

My chart system is based on signs, and chart which is used by you, based on degrees and cusp.
I think, there is possibility of change in role/responsibility etc. But will be good for you, I feel strongly.

Thank you for this answer. Because I'm a lifelong learner, would you mind showing me how you discovered that in the chart? I don't see it clearly.

According to my reading, Merc. (transit) will move to 5th house, and the distance in 10th house and 5th house is 8th house. That means will be in 8th house from 10th, means something different.

If you will see my 1st post of this thread, you will find timing also.
I said, "Some thing new, means can be new job, new responsibilities, new profile etc."
I think, Merc. will give you directions 5th May onwards, because is changing its sign.
So, Best of Luck. May god bless you.

Last edited:

SagiCap

If you will see my 1st post of this thread, you will find timing also.
I said, "Some thing new, means can be new job, new responsibilities, new profile etc."
I think, Merc. will give you directions today onwards, because is changing its sign.
So, Best of Luck. May god bless you.

Sorry. (I've been sleep-deprived and stressed.) didn't remember the 1st. Thanks again. I really appreciate the well-wishes. Bless you too!

SagiCap

Hi Anoop,

Just reporting that I have a job interview on Thursday. Not sure about the stability of it and what'll happen, but it's in the industry I want. We'll see and I'll update.

Thanks again.