Can I get a Scorpio woman back?

arian lee

Hello all,I'm an Arian guy and am after any insights into whether its possible to get back the Scorpio chick I've just lost.We've been together for about 3 months properly and was just having a great sexual relationship before that without any emotional ties for about a month.This is also my exgirlfriend from 18 yrs ago.
We had a great sexual relationship but the emotions is where the problems arise.Her secrecy absolutley drives me mad because I'm so open about everything with her and its almost become an obsession to me to find out what shes up to.She said she loves me and I love her completely.

The thing is shes so distant a lot of the time and it always seems like Im the one making the effort to make it work.We planned on going on holiday next year and everything seemed fine,but when we argue,we argue bad.And last weekend I was angry and said some things that really hurt her in the heat of an arguement.Although I didnt mean them literally she has taken it that way,says she can NEVER FORGIVE ME and left.

So can anyone give me some insights into whether its possible to get this secretive Scorpio chick back,and how would I go about it.Ive said Im sorry a thousand times,told her I didnt mean it and it was just quick tempered anger.
Is it possible for Scorpios to forgive or shall I just accept it and move on,should I keep pursuing or leave the ball in her court,like friends have said.I dont know how or why I love her so much,I just do,I'm not like this with most of my other relationships.
we're not kids we're in our 30's

cheers Lee

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Arian Lee, I can sympathise with the pain you are going through.Unfortunately astrology isn't so simple and cut and dried that it can answer a question like..*can an arien get back with a scorpio*...its too general...It is possible to ask a "horary" (of the hour) question, such as
"Will we reconcile?"- for that you need to provide the time the question is asked, the place you are at when you ask it and the lat and Long for that place.. I think its safe to assume you are "new" to astrology..(not being patronising)....so someone would have to interpret and even cast the chart for you.... As this is a learning forum, people will be willing to help you if you are asking a serious question with a serious intent to learn about astrology..
I notice this is your first post, so welcome to the forum....If you really do want to learn about astrology, then maybe start by studying your own sun sign (aries) and that of your friend (Scorpio)...These two are not always harmonious..but if other aspects between your planets are helpful, it could over ride the 150 deg relationship between these two sun signs....
Here is a link to get you started:

http://lessons.astrology.com/course/show/Beginners-Astrology/5-Greetings

look after yourself...Best wishes, Lillyjgc

wilsontc

Staff member
Scorpio, to Arian

Lilly,

You asked:
whether its possible to get back the Scorpio chick I've just lost...Her secrecy absolutley drives me mad because I'm so open about everything with her and its almost become an obsession to me to find out what shes up to...said some things that really hurt her in the heat of an arguement...says she can NEVER FORGIVE ME and left

Lilly is right, it is best to see the chart. But there are some sign energies that behave fairly predictably...and Scorpio one of those signs. The first thing you have to understand about Scorpio energy is that it never forgets. And rarely forgives. So when she said "NEVER" she meant "NEVER". Move on and NEVER make that mistake with a Scorpio again.

The other thing you are going to have to accept is that Scorpio energy is ALL ABOUT secrecy. Scorpio is the energy of secrecy and if you can't take secrecy...forget about anyone with Scorpio in their chart! So when you tried to "unsecret" her secrets, she took it VERY personally. Your saying some nasty things about her gave her the excuse she needed...and she was off. And NOT coming back.

Secretly,

Tim

Last edited:

Catatonia

Well, the fact that she NEEDED an excuse to leave, from the very get go, is kind of impressionable to me. I'm a 4x Scorp (Sun, Moon, Merc, Pluto) and if there's something I can tell you it's that Scorpio emotions are rarely beatable. If she really felt/feels for you the way you share your emotions with her, she'd eventually come around without a doubt. The only tweak in that statement is pretty much what you said. If you had said something she was totally insecure about; issues associated with cheating, revenge of some sort ("remember that time, well, I got you back for that!), or ANYTHING that gives her a good REASON to severely question her TRUST in you, that's YOUR fault. Let me make that very clear to you. However, this is a very difficult case to judge by. You used to be together and when the emotions became too intense, SHE left? That seems very farfetched to me. Either way, you have a personal history together and have gotten back together to pretty much fornicate, excuse the expression. Perhaps she was simply falling back on you for a bit. More likely than not, if she's really hiding something from you and needed an "excuse" to leave, it was pretty much that from the beginning. If the emotions are real, were real, and she feels mutually, then she will undoubtedly be back eventually. As far as general secrecy as far as minor issues go, you'll have to just let that go. It's the way we go about things. In most cases if you truly respect that and she sees it, for example, "What's wrong, do you want to talk?" and she responds, "No, nevermind." You just have to say alright and see if she eventually warms up to tell you anyway. That happens a lot with me. I can't promise she'll do that, but stepping on her freedom and showing her your most passionate stalker method won't get you very far.

Hope i've helped,
Cat

arian lee

Thanks for the advice all,Lilly I will check out the link,thanks;)
I've sent her some flowers at work to try and bring her round
,maybe a mistake? This is the last thing or time I will contact her in any way,so its now totally upto her whether to contact me or not.Thanks again for the advice I'll let you know what happens.:mad::D

arian lee

She just recieved the flowers and phoned me,shes now coming round tonight so we can talk,hopefully we can compromise on what we each want and make a go of it.I'm happy again now:cheers:

PYXIS

I fell hopelessly in love with a double scorp male several years ago- and unfortunately he also had his MARS in scorpio....I am a leo woman, with moon in aquarius....wow...that was the ride of my life....talk about secrets...and me being the curious cat...an emotional nightmare....the fire-water thing...was incredible physically, and I think he really loved me, but the cat and the scorpion never trust each other ....and the MARS in scorpio....a very detrimental placement.
But- I would do it again in a second...he was the love of my life.

Kingsley

I can see how Leos and Scorp sun signs can get on really quite well Pyxis. How do you see his Mars in Scorpio as "detrimental"? If you do answer me, I don't mind if you answer in two ways; either technically about Dignities or about how you find his Mars in Scorpio manifesting in the relationship.

kingsley

PYXIS

hello-K

Is Mars in detriment or fall in Scorpio? I can't remember what degree his was in, but I remember when I did his chart, I could see trouble on the horizon. He was very stubborn, more so than even the usual scorpio personality, extremely intellectual, and precise, sort of reminded me of a virgo! ha ha.
Very defensive---mars in scorpio.??

Kingsley

Mars in Scorpio is in Rulership Pyxis. That makes his scopioness pure and strong. Mars has much control in that position. I can imagine the presiceness in that case.

k

SunMoonStar

As a Scorpio I find it way too funny reading about us on the internet because all of the stereotypes are so dead-on! I can't speak for everybody but I can't help but crack up when I read about our shared qualities in a humorous light.

I've forgiven, but NEVER forgotten. And even after forgiving, I'm not sure I've ever forgiven completely. There's always some part of me that hasn't forgiven. So in my experience (with myself :)), she might go back to you once she's forgotten and her wound has had time to heal, but don't expect that there won't be a scar there to always remind her! Also I have a LOT of experience with Aries energy (ex-gf, best friend, father, sister, closest cousin, ex-band mate) and for me it could never work out romantically... hearing that a girl is Aries is enough to turn me off and forget about her!

secrecy, intensity, passion, deep emotions, undying loyalty, jealousy, inability to forgive, and sexual magnetism!... Someone said above we're one of the more likely signs to express our archetypal zodiacal traits and in my experience this couldn't be more true.

The classic Scorpio is extremely secretive. I am Cancerian and secretive myself so I don't mind. But for those fire sign folks, Scorpio might just be a hard way to go. You can learn a few things, but you might be better off with a more mellow, open and flowing type of person.

Scorpios ruling planets are Mars and Pluto--so if you can handle those planets you will be fine, if you cannot, then don't play with fire as they say. Or get used to living in the dark. Remember Pluto rules Hades.

I do not want to get down on Scorpios though. This is a great sign to solve mysteries, handle large transformative situations without flinching, have great passion to sustain them. They are creative and incredibly intelligent. It is an intriguing sign, but not for everyone.

As far as forgiving, it does not matter what sign you are, this is something to learn, take to heart and practice. What you refuse to forgive will eventually destroy you, so learn the art of forgiveness and mercy. There is no excuse for not loving and forgiving others. A peaceful world depends on forgiveness. It is not easy but it is possible.

peace,

Star Power

SunMoonStar

Yes, forgiveness is definitely important and definitely possible...

But Scorpios are known for having more difficulty with forgiveness than any of the other signs. In my experience it's definitely true. And in my experience, it doesn't come from a lack of compassion; rather it often comes from our ability to be so hurt because of how much we originally invested emotionally and how intensely we feel about the person we feel wronged us, making the betrayal that much more painful.

PYXIS

my sister was a scorpio, and I remember doing something that she could never forgive me for. As far as I was concerned , it really wasn't that big of a deal, something that I would get mad about and forget about sooner or later, but not her, she remembered it till the day she died. It was ridiculous. I actually felt sorry for her, that she couldn't move on over something that I considered rather trivial.