Conflicts...

Skyseer

First of all:

Here's my chart
161hil2.jpg

Lately, I've been struggling a lot with self-concept. I feel like I can't go out of the house with out looking my best.
I've also just been really frustrated. I feel like I have a good family, but I can hardly communicate with them without feeling like I'm going to burst. I think that has mostly to do with my 4th house Scorpio stellium (I consider Pluto to be in Scorpio since it's so close to my late Scorp placements).
Circumstances have lead to me not having a great social life. I don't get to see my friends very often, and I think that affects my fifth house Sag placements very much.
I constantly have a conflict between being introverted or extroverted.

Mainly, I just wanted another pair of eyes to see my chart. I've studied very much on it. :D

StillOne

Hi Skyseer, I think more people will respond if you post a chart from the "extended chart selection" at astro.com. It's free to use and easy to read. Make sure to upload it as a thumbnail using the "manage attachments" button at the bottom when you create a post, otherwise it may expire. :cool:

You definitely want to include transits since your question involves a recent change.