Occult power and Saturn conjunct Pluto in the natal

JerryRR

"Adolf Hitler had an extraordinary ability to influence others.But was his charisma due to strength of personality,to hypnotic skills-or to diabolical magic? Could he literally bewitch people?

Source Was Hitler a black magician? by Frank Smyth,from,"The Occult Connection."-Bizarre Beliefs & Practices.

Ebertin Neptune/Pluto combination
Sociological Correspondence:
Peculiar people,mystics,mediums,occultists,people engaged in Psychical rsearch.

Hitler

Jupiter= SA/PL - SU

J.R.

tokyo.lights

Was reading about this aspect last night, something about a deep dislike for authority and a tendency to want to destroy power/authority.
On the positive, Saturn might be able to focus and structure that crazy Pluto energy.
Ebertin,SA/PL-Magicians and Adepts,also hard labour,cruelty and violence (mass murder).

Gacy has MO/MA/NE=SA/PL.

J.R.

Something to add to my bucket list.

Blackempress

Was reading about this aspect last night, something about a deep dislike for authority and a tendency to want to destroy power/authority.
On the positive, Saturn might be able to focus and structure that crazy Pluto energy.

Something to add to my bucket list.

Agreed to this. But wouldn't it destroy to 'own' it? If you apply that to Hitler it's apparent. He became the ultimate dictator!

tokyo.lights

Agreed to this. But wouldn't it destroy to 'own' it? If you apply that to Hitler it's apparent. He became the ultimate dictator!

Could be, I can totally see Saturn using Pluto to own after Pluto destroys everything. But I don't know why JerryRR is mentioning Hitler? His Saturn and Pluto are 2 signs apart! That's one hell of a conjunction :biggrin:

JerryRR

The "Occult" - Neptune/Pluto.

Hitler has NE con PL in Gemini,Mercury Aries dis' con Sun,Mercury con Dsc opposing Uranus rising,also VE con MA square Saturn.
He does not have SA con PL.He does have Jupiter = SA/PL -religious and social fanatism.
SU = SA/PL (22.5)

NE/PL conjunction.

1892 @ 7 Gem
1891 @ 6 Gem
1399 @ 2 Gem
1398 @ 3 Gem
905 @ 28 Tau

J.R.

Inconjunct

Please may I ask,do you think Hitler was interested in the occult?

J.R.

I think there was certainly interest within the Nazi hierarchy in such things as paganism and astrology. The swastika itself is an ancient Hindu symbol for the Sun. I'm led to believe that some of the rituals Himmler introduced into the SS had their basis in a version of pre-Christian German religion, and there was certainly a religious tinge to the way Hitler was portrayed and spoken of.

JerryRR

Thank you for the reply Inconjunct.
Regardie in his book "A garden of pomegrantes",to Aleph,means an ox or bull,is attributed the Swastika,the thunderbolt of Thor and the Eagle.The book I quoted also shows the swastika on the handle of a bucket found in the 9th Cen' ship burial at Oseburg,Norway,represent the hammers of Thor,also on a plinth of a statue of Kali.
Its Tarot trump is 0 - The Fool.

Charles Manson had a Swastika tattooed between his eyes.
Su = NE/PL

The Runes Sowela or sigel,the rune of the Sun,in English means magical sign, Eihwaz or Eoh,is associated with death.

J.R.

poyi

Premium Member
Please may I ask,do you think Hitler was interested in the occult?

J.R.

Hitler was a BIG believer of Occult Science.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/hitler-occult.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Occult_Roots_of_Nazism

His choice of Nazi Symbol is based the believe of occult.
http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swastika/a/swastikahistory.htm

I personally think Hitler gained great power might partly because of the use of occult power/magics.
His chart shows EXACT conjunction of Mars and Venus in Taurus, Mars in detriment and Venus is dominant. But Venus is Rx...

If we should whole sign house this Mars/Venus is in the 8th house. Jupiter the planet of expansion in his fall Capricorn which trine both Mars and Venus at the same time Jupiter conjunct Capricorn Moon detriment which made him an extremely analytic person, full of calculation....in a negative way but surely, he knew how to lead, influence and play with the human mind....

Jupiter/Moon Capricorn in 3rd if we use Placidus or 4th for whole sign both housing system suggested this extreme type of mind or unconsciousness. Jupiter and Moon are both conjunct SN!

For sure this Jupiter trine the exact conjunction of Mars/Venus conjunct made him extra "Charming" like an idol to some even like a god. Jupiter and Moon are also both bQ Saturn and Neptune. Saturn again Q Neptune & AC, Jupiter also Q AC and many more....

I do think he was destined to be in great power. His Saturn in 10th house, Sun in 7th both in angular house even if we use whole sign he still have Jupiter, Moon in 4th, Mercury in 7th and NN in 10th, planets in angular house are always in great power....some astrologers say when you have planets in angular houses, you are given purposes in this life to accomplish, good or bad...that is for us to discover. If Hitler uses his natural charm to do good to mankind, he could be almost like a savior as well. Overall, his chart is clean, direct, not many aspects but POWERFUL.

I do think sometime when a chart has very little aspects also suggesting this native has a very direct, clear mind set that he knows what he wants and what to do to achieve without much obstacles in life. Also notice that most of his planets are in the western region of the chart, which means that he was mainly a "Receiver" of course he also worked for it those planets on the eastern region.

Last edited:

Inline

I have no clue. Enlighten me. But I wonder if this is edging back into 'mass murder' saturn/pluto terrain lol?

If you look at the opposite of a Saturn/Pluto aspekt, an aspekt between Jupiter/Neptune, you can draw some conclusions about religious perspective and belief system in a natal chart.

Both Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedikt have this aspekt, as well as most candidates elected to the Papacy. This aspekt can be defined as theological, metaphysical or even religiously conservative. Whereas the Saturn / Pluto aspekt is known to tend toward agnosticism, a belief that religious claims are unknowable.

I don't know if a Saturn/ Pluto aspekt lends an individual to be more powerful with the occult, but it certainly increases their interest in the subject.

JerryRR

Hi Poyi,
Thank you for the links and your input.
You mention q and bq aspects.This shows as MO/NE/SA/JU/ASC op ME,5th Harmonic +VE/MA sq PL.
"..he could almost be a savior as well."
He has SU trine NE 8th Harmonic and SU con NE Golden Mean Harmonic(1.6180)

SU/SA trine PL 7th Harmonic.

J.R.

poyi

Premium Member
Hi Poyi,
Thank you for the links and your input.
You mention q and bq aspects.This shows as MO/NE/SA/JU/ASC op ME,5th Harmonic +VE/MA sq PL.
"..he could almost be a savior as well."
He has SU trine NE 8th Harmonic and SU con NE Golden Mean Harmonic(1.6180)

SU/SA trine PL 7th Harmonic.

J.R.

J.R.! You are like dr. farr. saying very little but always took me very very long time to understand what you really mean!! (I still don't quite understand). I can clearly tell who is male member who is female. Cause I am a female member and I tend to talk and write a LOT more...ahahahaha LOL

scorpittarian

My Saturn in the 1st squares Pluto in the 10th.

I'm a believer of the occult science but don't place much emphasis on it.
I'm the type who'll generate a composite chart, rack my brain over the 7H Uranus for hours only to forget about it once Mr. X calls. However, Horary astrology occupies a high place in my life.

I'm certainly not a clairvoyant but I do see things when I meditate & sometimes as random flashes & hunches. I learnt about this ability last year, got excited & accurately predicted a lot of things from tournament results to the day of my interview.

I've also heard & felt things that aren't a part of our material world. This did nothing but freak me out. I became a self-diagnosed schizophrenic. My misconception was invalidated when one night a friend heard the same thing that I had previously heard.

I'm no longer into the spiritual or the occult sciences....lost interest with time.

poyi

Premium Member
My Saturn in the 1st squares Pluto in the 10th.

I'm a believer of the occult science but don't place much emphasis on it.
I'm the type who'll generate a composite chart, rack my brain over the 7H Uranus for hours only to forget about it once Mr. X calls. However, Horary astrology occupies a high place in my life.

I'm certainly not a clairvoyant but I do see things when I meditate & sometimes as random flashes & hunches. I learnt about this ability last year, got excited & accurately predicted a lot of things from tournament results to the day of my interview.

I've also heard & felt things that aren't a part of our material world. This did nothing but freak me out. I became a self-diagnosed schizophrenic. My misconception was invalidated when one night a friend heard the same thing that I had previously heard.

I'm no longer into the spiritual or the occult sciences....lost interest with time.

I myself have Scorpio Pluto 0 11" conjunct Scorpio Saturn 8 30" in 3rd house in whole sign housing, combining Mars/Neptune square:

([FONT=arial,helvetica]It gives a fanatical spirit which may express itself in either religion or atheism and under favorable conditions such people are liable to become victims of discarnate spirits who may either use them as a medium or by obsessing them. It gives a tendency to lawlessness and participation in anarchistic schemes or plots.)
http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm#npm

When I was a baby, for few years I used to see ghosts and play with them, according to my mother and sister descriptions. They took me to traditional temple to rescue me and again between the age of 16 to 18 I had 2 years experiences of hearing invisible male/animal (a creature) voice in our apartment. I also self-diagnosed myself to have schizophrenia and didn't tell anybody about it! Too afraid to see doctor. But then after I left Hong Kong to study in Australia; the evil spirit didn't follow me, but it was disturbing my mother and sister, then I told them about the story that how I found out myself in fact not insane at all.....at the time Rahu was transiting my 12th house conjunct progressive Moon with square aspect of Pluto to start with...

My family again asked help from the people from traditional temple and moved out of that apartment.
The aspect is from 4th house Neptune Sagittarius to 1st house Mars Virgo, Mars and Mercury in Scorpio have mutual reception. Pluto, Saturn, Sun and Mercury are the combination of my Scorpio Stellium. Transit Rahu first entered my natal Rahu in 10th house with sextile and trine to the 8th house cusp Aries which my first house Mars rules...Mercury is his own 3rd house but sharing rulership with Mars. Mars exalts in natal Capricorn moon; Mercury exalts in Virgo Mars, both Mars and Moon sextile Mercury and Mars trine Moon by tight trine formed the container of my bundle pattern...
[/FONT]

Last edited:

scorpittarian

I myself have Scorpio Pluto 0 11" conjunct Scorpio Saturn 8 30" in 3rd house in whole sign housing, combining Mars/Neptune square:

([FONT=arial,helvetica]It gives a fanatical spirit which may express itself in either religion or atheism and under favorable conditions such people are liable to become victims of discarnate spirits who may either use them as a medium or by obsessing them. It gives a tendency to lawlessness and participation in anarchistic schemes or plots.)
http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm#npm

Saturn/Pluto does give me a fanatical spirit. I, like everyone else, was born an atheist. Parents successfully convinced me that there was a god but religion's attempt to brainwash me failed miserably. I reverted to atheism at the age of 12. Then on, I began experiencing things & asked questions that had no explanation....so I decided to holla at god when I turned 17. :smile: I'm primarily non-religious & anti-religious to an extent.

I intend to do an online post-graduate program in either Paleography(the study of ancient texts) or archaeology(if possible). I'm more interested in religious texts.

I stay in a haunted convent. Things were pretty creepy in the beginning. But now, I'm cool with sharing my place with the spirit as long as she doesn't disturb me(she isn't very cooperative though :annoyed:) or harm me.

I've Jupiter in scorpio(occult, spirits..) in the 9th(convent, higher education, foreign country).
Jupiter's dispositor, Pluto, is in the 10th.
Square Saturn in the 1st.

Saturn is transiting my 9th.

poyi

Premium Member
Saturn/Pluto does give me a fanatical spirit. I, like everyone else, was born an atheist. Parents successfully convinced me that there was a god but religion's attempt to brainwash me failed miserably. I reverted to atheism at the age of 12. Then on, I began experiencing things & asked questions that had no explanation....so I decided to holla at god when I turned 17. :smile: I'm primarily non-religious & anti-religious to an extent.

I intend to do an online post-graduate program in either Paleography(the study of ancient texts) or archaeology(if possible). I'm more interested in religious texts.

I stay in a haunted convent. Things were pretty creepy in the beginning. But now, I'm cool with sharing my place with the spirit as long as she doesn't disturb me(she isn't very cooperative though :annoyed:) or harm me.

I've Jupiter in scorpio(occult, spirits..) in the 9th(convent, higher education, foreign country).
Jupiter's dispositor, Pluto, is in the 10th.
Square Saturn in the 1st.

Saturn is transiting my 9th.

I personally reckon people like us have the same tune with the spirits...like radio channels!!!!! We just happen to tune in!!! God blesses us!