Will he win the court case ?

LionKing

Hi All,

The hearing will be on this Wed, but we got news that the original judge is changed to another person.
So Mars Retrograde means change of Judge ?

But I am not sure Judge should be Mars or Venus ...

I guess it would since Mars went retro not long ago.
V/r LionKing

Minami

Dear All,

The Trail hearing finally finished today.But the sentence will be announced on this Friday.
This time, my friend boyfriend ask the question by himself.
He ask if he will be gulity and put into the jail.
Here is the chart he asks today :

He is Moon in 12H, already not a good sign, I am not sure if it already ensure he will be put in prison.
The Judge is still Mars retrograde, now in 1H, don't know what it means...

Would u guys share your thought against this chart ?

Thanks !

fensi88

Of course, NO. Moon is VOC, nothing will come out of it! We have no applaying aspect between Moon, him and jail, Me, again NO.

astro09

I wonder if we will ever know the answer to this since the person who posted it is banned. I have been following the post. I am intrigue on the final outcome. If anyone happens to know, please give us the feedback.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
That was my reaction too!Why has an announcement not been made?
I spent HOURS on this case!Now we'll never find out what actually happened...
Sigh.
Lilly

starlink

Minami is not banned. You can see if a person is banned when the word "banned" appears underneath the Avatar. It does not here.:)

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Yes. A moderator has advised me that Minami was mistakenly banned.We were not hallucinating..it said *banned* under her name.I inquired as to why an announcement hadn't been made and then it was discovered she had been accidently banned.
Lilly

starlink

post_old.gif
10-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Minami
user_offline.gif

Minami's Profile Fields

Minami

Dear All,

Finally I can come back here, yes, I was mistakenly banned since 28th Jan...and I hv sent email to admin request for release.

Just hv time to post the final result to you here.
My friend went to Jail finally....:sad:

Verdict of guilty was announced on last Friday (29th Jan), sentence is 11 months in prison.

The Judge is a man, obviously he is a man in Mars, very harsh.
And the adversary told some lies in court, but the Judge chose to believe all she said. All negative arguement pointed toward my friend, although his lawyer is very professional and tried his very best to defend. The Judge banned every point they suggested and explained.

Seems horary already told us the very truth of the situation, right ?
It is amazing but unfortunately it cannot help the situation .....

Wishes you all the best !!

Minami

astro09

Sorry to hear your news. I had been following the development of this case; which it does not surprises me. That was my position as you can see on my previous posting.

I believe that in a criminal case, you want to check the twelve house and its ruler. Observing the 7th, 4th... is more for civil cases...When I see the ruler of the 1st (actually the 7th on the chart) coming in conjuction with saturn, the ruler of the 12th (here you observe either the 12th or the derived 12th), is a positive outcome: he will go to jail.

Please provide us with your feedback...