Sun conjunct Lilith

hodad

I would like to learn more about this configuration.I have the Sun conjunct Lilith,and Venus along with the asteroids Pandora and Fortuna in Cancer in the 10th house.Lilith is opposing Saturn in Capricorn in the 4th.Until recently I thought I was just a pleasant,adorable and fun-lovingSun/Venus ---I had no idea Lilith was in there.This adds a whole different dimension to the Sun/Venus conjunction.I have searched around on the Web for info on Lilith but really haven't found very much.I have read that Lilith operates somewhat similarly to Pluto, adding intensity to the personality with all sorts of rather dark impulses.But I'm really not sure what Lilith really is all about in terms of astrology.I have just read that it makes for a strong character if it is featured prominently in the chart--but what kind of strong character? Some Sun/Lilith people are--River Phoenix,Joaquin Phoenix,Jennifer Lopez,Ryan Gosling,Sheryl Crow,Winona Ryder,Drew Barrymore,Steven Spielberg,Keith Urban (Sun opposite Lilith),Tatum O'Neal,James Dean--there are many more I just haven't discovered them all!
There's a darkness with Lilith---just don't know what its all about.
Well I would appreciate some input on Lilith --especially when it conjuncts your sun----

Last edited:
I have Sun conjunct Lilith too, and I have a strong interest in everything dark. Dark music, gothic etc.

And there are a lot of people that reject me, because I am a bit different. I was always friendly and nice to people and still I got rejected. Do you experience that also?

Neptune Rising

Hi hodad

There is not a whole lot of info about Lilith out there. I've looked myself. I understand though, that it also makes a difference if you are a man or a woman, when analysing Lilith in the natal chart.

I have progressed Sun conjunct progressed Lilith, so will have that for a number of years. For me, a woman, I understand this aspect to maybe be something to do with men in my life in the years of the aspect being in effect. Possibly to do with being rejected in some way, or betrayed :andy: , or being the one to reject or betray. I feel its energies can also lead to a great deal of creativity, there is alot of energy associated with Lilith, she stirs things hidden within us and this can be expressed in very creative ways.

I've been studying Lilith transits too, and find them to be very real in their effects. They tend to stir up the 'darker' energies so to speak, as you say. I would say they are explorations of our more repressed sides of our personalities, things we maybe deny to ourselves, or refuse to believe about ourselves.

Last edited: