what will happen next?

oracle

Hi,
One of my friends want to ask this question and this is a chart produced by her.
"I came close to a guy and then i had to leave him for 3 months to go to some place else.just before leaving, his friend told me that they are in relationship for quite some years, but he denied that and said i m very important to him.but soon after leaving, he stopped talking with me. when he talked with me after few days he told me that he is angry with me with something i did just before going and we should not talk till atleast i return. but 10 days back he pinged me to know how i am doing. Now that i am back, i want to know whats going on in his mind and him and that girl. what future u see between him and me"

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_rel_horoscope_hr.36698.18352.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_rel_horoscope_hr.36698.18352.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 42

dr. farr

(Following in not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

He = the 7th whole sign house which = Taurus which = Venus
-so he is Venus
-Venus is afflicted in Gemini by its nearness to the disruptive South Node
-so, at this time, his mind relative to his actual and potential relationships, is in a chaotic state
-therefore some time will have to pass, for a more predictable, less chaotic situation as far as he is concerned: I would say, wait a week, maybe even 2 weeks, and then, depending upon what happens over this forthcoming period of time, consider re-asking this same question then. (that is, having your friend re-ask this question)

oracle

Thanks for the reply!!
Is there anything else u could tell from this chart?that would be really helpful
they have met yesterday and as per her the conversation went on the negative side.

dr. farr

Well, given the SN/Venus indications, that their conversation was on the negative side is not surprising at all; at least according to the horary, for HIM, it is a chaotic, disrupted time regarding relationships he has...more time needs to pass for these currents to change...

oracle

my friend is asking the question again:
"well update is, i tried to contact him.he was busy and promised me he will contact me the next day.but he didnt. he has never done that before.
could you please tell me that whether he was playing with my emotions(was he or still lying to me?).is the other girl responsible for all this?what do see in our future??what does he feels about me??what kind of relationship he has with other girl(he told that he has proposed and she accepted it as soon as i left, but he sometimes mentions that she has done too many favours to him, so he cant be angry at her).
Please help
Thanks in advance"

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_relational_horoscope_hr.43327.13657.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_relational_horoscope_hr.43327.13657.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 22

dr. farr

The new chart has him (the quesited), ie the 7th whole sign house, as Gemini and POSITING the South Node: so, in my outlook, the SAME SN influences which I delineated in the first chart, are STILL OPERATIVE in this second chart; more time must pass, before we can approach this matter for precise indications of a possible direction in this matter!

oracle

My friend's says:
"Really really need help!! Had a very negative conversation with him.I really need to know why is he angry and the things i have asked '''could you please tell me that whether he was playing with my emotions(was he or still lying to me?).is the other girl responsible for all this?what do see in our future??what does he feels about me??what kind of relationship he has with other girl(he told that he has proposed and she accepted it as soon as i left, but he sometimes mentions that she has done too many favours to him, so he cant be angry at her).''''
"
PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_why_hr.13373.18118.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_why_hr.13373.18118.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 27

dr. farr

Using the new chart, and using the friend as asking the question, the significator is the Sun (for this girl asking the question) which is in the 12th whole sign house of detriments, disappointments and grief, regarding this question of her relationship with this man; he = 7th house = Saturn, and he is in exaltation in Libra = he has the power strength, etc, in this matter, over the querent; the "other girl" in this is the 5th from the 7th = Gemini, which posits both Venus and also the disruptive South Node: shows this "other girl" likely is causing much of this problem through him, for the querent's relationship with him-this is further suggested by querent's co-significator, the Moon, being in Gemini, conjunct Venus and sign-conjunct the SN: this "other girl", causing problems in querent's relationship with this man, is afflicting querent's emotions (Moon)-additional testimony that the "other girl" is behind much of this is that lord of the querent's 5th house (house of romance), Jupiter, is also in Gemini (significator sign for this "other girl") and in detriment, is conjunct querent's co-significator Moon (querent's emotions) and sign-conjunct the SN.

Until his involvement/connection with this "other girl" is ended (or otherwise corrected), the near term situation of the querent with him, will be difficult.

oracle

Hi Dr. Farr
Thanks very much for the reply..
"Until his involvement/connection with this "other girl" is ended (or otherwise corrected), the near term situation of the querent with him, will be difficult. "-- Do you see that happening anytime in future?

oracle

My friend says:
"As suggested by Dr farr, i am asking the specific question. When will he understand the truth about her.when will his connection with other girl end?what is the possibility of everything between him and me getting ok after/before that?"

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_when_hr.17487.63271.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_when_hr.17487.63271.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 20

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-he = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter (note: I am using the 1st house for the friend as you state it is she who is asking these questions)
-the other girl = 5th from the 7th = Cancer = Moon
-she (Moon) is already beginning to seperate from him (Jupiter) although they are still close (both planets in the same sign)
-his possible realization of the truth about the other girl = his 9th house (of knowledge and truth) = 9th from 7th = Scorpio = Mars
-so when Moon (other girl) conjuncts Mars in the chart, he will possibly have realization about her; this is 4 signs from the Moon's current place, which = 4 time units: this could be 4 weeks or 4 months from now
-querent = Virgo = Mercury; Mercury is in the 12th house of disappoitnments and grief; shows querent's current situation regarding this matter
-Mercury retrogrades back toward Jupiter (flows toward Jupiter), at a slow pace:
there are 2 signs between Mercury and Jupiter = 2 time units: therefore, querent and quesited might become closer (as the other girl, Moon, continues to seperate from Jupiter) over the next 2 time units: could be 2 weeks or 2months from now
-Mercury (querent) is in a pitted degree (blocked degree)-so this means delays in this matter for the querent-the time frame is likely to be 2 months rather than 2 weeks
-his significator for realization about the other girl, Mars, is also in a pitted (blocked) degree, which indicates his realization about her will take more time to occur-so the 4 month time-frame mentioned above regarding his realization, is more likely (than 4 weeks)
-the other girl (Moon) is seperating from him (from Jupiter)-there is a distinct possibility that she may just leave him behind, prior to the time he realizes about her
-putting it all together, in my opinion this chart indicates delay in querent and quesited developing a better relationship, delay in his realization about the other girl: but that after some months both of these matters will be more favorable; and that the other girl might speed all of this along as she grows less interested in him.

oracle

My friend says ----
Dear Dr Farr,
The girl keeps on influencing him. Few days ago he never wants to talk to me again. After that he is avoiding me. Please tell me what he feels for me? was he lying all the time and playing with my feelings? is it all over or its its just temporary and as u predicted before everything will ok in sometime?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_what_does_he_feel_for_me_hr.17399.13033.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_what_does_he_feel_for_me_hr.17399.13033.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 17

dr. farr

My delineation is from July of this year, and indicated delay of some months in changes regarding the other girl and his feelings, etc for your friend; I believe this time frame is still quite operative, and it might be in late Fall or even early Winter before clear-cut changes manifest. From my delineation I do believe that later developments will quite possibly be favorable.

oracle

My friend says----------
Dear Dr Farr,
I know its a little bit early to ask this question, as you have said to wait for few months but i am really anxious and want to know whether after few months(when things would be more favorable, as you have predicted) would we have an romantic relationship leading to marriage or he would just want to be friends with me?

Kindly help,
Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_we_marry_hr.56677.8931.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_we_marry_hr.56677.8931.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 24