Pluto conjunct ascendant in next solar return

tokyo.lights

Yes degrees, sorry mi english is not good, depending on your natal chart and the cosmic state of pluto, the aspects, the kind of changes or change coming, at seven or eigth degrees from the ascendant, i prefer more degrees away from the ascendant , there he looses his strength , his indication, so sometimes we made a short trip at that period to put it away , but it depends on your natal chart, how is the celestial and terrestial state (Morin de Villefranche) of pluto what he indicates in your natal chart, etc. My son has too at his solar return this year pluto at the ascendatn at 25 of april , at his natal pluto is at the third, but at solar he receive good aspects from mars and the sun at fifth, and a bad aspect from urano at four, what houses governs pluto in your natal chart and at the solar, we have to study all the factors, the sumatory , the sintesis, to balance, a friend has too pluto at his solar at march, he lives in Argentine and he is going to Galapagos Ecuador to change the solar return , he has pluto at eight with uranus at his natal, and pluto goes to the first house , his solar return is much better at Galapagos. Mis mejores deseos
Hi Atria:joyful: nah don't worry your English is fine! Lets see, Pluto in Capricorn, rules my 10th house. Getting good aspects from Sun, Mars and Jupiter, with a square from Uranus too. Makes sense as I'm starting a new job this year. wowow Ecuador! That sounds like a wonderful way to spend your birthday!:lol: I bet the weather is lovelyyyy. So luckyyy to get to travel

bittermoon

i checked my SR and this is what i've got as well. first impression is 'yikes'. pluto conjunct my ASC in cappie (pluto in 7th in natal chart) and sun conjunct my DSC in cancer. i know what this is about and it's significant. too bad nothing about it puts me at ease.

appleberry

Well, the SR ascendant would land in my natal 5th, so this could mean children,gambling,creativity or love affairs. Saturn is placed in the 9th and there is a stellium in the 2nd, so this could be about my beliefs and values also, some conflict having to do with education maybe. Capricorn in my natal rules the 6th and my SR moon is in the 6th, so maybe there will be issues with health and work. My natal 8th lands in SR 2nd, so this could be about making investments. The stellium in the 2nd puts an emphasis on money and values. I have multiple indicators in my other charts that this will be a big year. Lots of SA activity, both good and bad.Major transits going on. I will also have SA Pluto square natal ascendant, so this is especially interesting. Progressed moon will trine natal moon and progressed Jupiter and Venus, which could be an indicator for children or maybe heightened confidence.

NATAL
62454908afe62fb2b.jpg

SOLAR
6245498739f7ed511.jpg

Was checking this thread to find out about another persons Pluto conjunct asc, but surprised to find your 2009 SR so similar to my 2013 coming up... Would love to know how things went for you.

I have SR ASC on n5th
Saturn SR H9
SR H2 Stellium (Venus, sun, Uranus, Mars, all in Aries)

But, moon in 7th, Leo
Pluto SR H11

bwfannin

Well, without a look at the natus, and the full SSR, it would be hard to say in any definitive way. However, it is very likely that you will be in for a solar year fraught with change and above all crisis. It will not be a conformable year for you.

Bert W. Fannin
Western Sidereal Astrologer
Location and Timing Astrology

noouraz2

Just checked my 2017 SR

Sag asc with pluto in 1st house

Does it always mean death of another person?!

is it always bad?

I am really not ready for pluto's action!:crying:

noouraz2

noouraz2,

In my current solar return chart (from november 2015 to november 2016) I have pluto conjunct ascendant in capricorn. So far nothing big happened. But I don't know what to expect. Pluto is in my natal 8th house in scorpio and capricorn is in my natal 10th house.

my ascendant is scorpio and it's in my 12 house in my 2017 solar return

pluto rules scorpio

something bad gonna happen I'm sure.

:(