Will I ever have requited love in partner?

bluebell

Can someone please look at the chart I have attached, The question I asked at the time was " will I ever have requited love from a partner" the reason I ask this is that my last few relationships have been me liking them more then them liking me.

I asked a similar question ages ago (not via Horay) and was told that there was not much hope as I had the odds stacked up against me. But I thought I would give this subject just one more chance and then I will put it to rest and concentrate on other areas of my life (not that I have been sitting around waiting to my Mr Right)

I have juno in H7 which is house of marriage and relationships but also I have psyche :square: :mars: which I dont think is that great??

any help to help me see the clearer picture will mean a great deal to me, thanks.

[mod edit - moved to natal forum]

Attachments

• Horay 9Apr2010.gif
    Horay 9Apr2010.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:

RayAustin

This is a natal chart, which we don't use in horary. You need to make a chart at the time you pose the question; like the time you made this thread for example.

Neptune Rising

Hi Bluebell

There are some guidelines here on how to create a horary chart for the moment you thought of the question. If this indeed a natal question could you let me know and I'll move it to the correct forum :wink:

Thanks
NR

bluebell

Thank you both for your replies,
I was previously told that a natal chart with transite and progressions was the right one to use when asking a question?? I have so much to learn, I will have a read through the guidelines, thanks again for your help (and patience)

bluebell

Hi Neptune rising

Can I take you up on the offer to move my question to its rightful place? I didnt want to ask the same question again and put another chart up as I have read in other threads asking the same question over and over will give confusing outcomes.

Thanks
B x

dr. farr

I'll be brief: I see NOTHING in your natal which would "prohibit" you from "ever" having requited love from a partner. Now-and others will do this for you better than I-there are problems foreshadowed here (just as in most nativities) regarding relationships. But no prohibitions against requited love.

What immediately leapt out to was the moon conj neptune 'rose tinted glasses' and emotional disillusionment aspect.

Your progressed moon is just about to change signs into placid taurus for next 2.5years, going through 9th house of higher education so good time to do some studying, or travelling or both.

T Saturn will be conj your Juno again, causing slow downs, limitations and restrictions

Your venus is retrograde natally and quincunxed neptune
Venus Quincunx (Inconjunct) Neptune

"You are suffering at times because you are attracted to inaccurate perceptions of others. This is based on incorrect appraisals of who you are and where you are going. You approach the unachievable with naive confidence, then get confused when you aren't able to be complete with your various projects. This creates an environment where others find you unapproachable and difficult to know. As you show genuine self-acceptance (including your limitations) your range of love expression increases."
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

When T Uranus gets into Aries and trines your venus in 11th should bring some excitement. T Jupiter has already trined venus and mars - did that bring anything or just a social occasion??

Your prog sun is approaching a square to natal uranus, so internally wanting to do something different that involves the pride and ego, connected to 11th and 2nd houses then

T Pluto is fast conj natal Jupiter --
"This is a time when your philosophy of life may be in a state of breakdown and decay. You know that something is not right but often have a hard time articulating it. You may have to deal with corruption on some level,(or legal matter poss) either in your standards or in the standards set by the institutions you are involved with. Religious fanaticism, extremist views or propaganda surround you. Ethics and morality may preoccupy your thoughts."
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/pluto-cj-jupiter.html

lastly, your mercury is singleton ie: only planet in fixed element

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html