Scorpio Eyes

Bubbletree

The soul brings us face-to-face with what we need................... but we always have free will at a conscious and ego-driven level as to whether we want to continue with the lesson.

The people to whom we become attracted may not necessarily be conscious for us, but the decisions we make in relation to these attractions (or even repulsions) need to be made at the level of the consious mind, or ego.

Oh I see. So the struggle is between the ego and the soul. Anyway I think what you said^ may generate ideas for sagi pertaining to the relationship question.

LeadLeftHand

I have Scorpio rising and Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st. What do you think?

meme-1.jpg
Scorpio ASC makes girls look manly?:pouty:

bradderz777

I am a Scorpio Rising with the Moon conjuncting Pluto in the 1st house, and I feel I am more that than my Sun sign, never knew that it can affect your appearence lol

Last edited:

R4VEN

I am a Scorpio Rising with the Moon conjuncting Pluto in the 1st house, and I feel I am more that than my Sun sign, never knew that it can affect your appearence lol
Your rising sign describes how others see you and perceive you. Scorpio rising people usually have the intense eyes, and sensitive people may tread very carefully around you.

One of my sons has Scorpio rising - and Libra sun & Pisces Moon, and a bunch of planets in the 12th house. He thinks he's calm and benign - a nice guy, right? But when he gets angry about anything, he doesn't yell or explode at all, but his eyes - very, very blue - flash and seem to jump out of his eye sockets. Scary.

bradderz777

I have been told from time to time that I have very deep staring eyes and I've heard that Scorpio Rising people can have very darkly features, dark hair and love to wear alot of dark clothing and darkly interests, Gothic people can be a good example of one I suppose. I myself am Scorpio Rising and I do like the colour Black.

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I have super dark hair, brown eyes, and contrasting lightish skin (My skin looks more pale because of the hair I think?) And sharp nose... I wish it was softer and more feminine. Not sure if some of these traits are because of the gemini rising or is it only from scorpio influence?

I cant wear black unless I colour my hair lighter, or if I do I end up looking goth-like:/ Not my intention!

Bubbletree

Scorpio ASC makes girls look manly?

That's your own opinion. Perhaps if there is anything about a scorp's (or rising scorp's) appearance that seems "untraditional," it's because the sign embodies the characteristic of being incapable of being simplified.

E

eternalautumn

Thanks for the "defense", Bubbletree. This is actually kind of funny. LLH thought I was female, as a lot of forum members do, despite the fact that I have added my real name in my signature (Jeremy). I do have a more feminine appearance, and I'm not offended in any way, but I still want people to know that I'm a boy. :smile:

E

eternalautumn

Perhaps if there is anything about a scorp's (or rising scorp's) appearance that seems "untraditional," it's because the sign embodies the characteristic of being incapable of being simplified.

I really like the way you said that, Bubbletree. And it made me think of something else to add to this discussion, although it may be a little off-topic. Do you (Scorpionic/Plutonic individuals) have any tattoos or piercings? Maybe in a "taboo" or "hidden" area? I myself have nine piercings, with more to come. No tattoos yet, but they are planned. It seems to me that Scorpio would be the sign most drawn to body modification. Do any of you think that these people have more ink/holes compared to the rest of the signs?

On a side note, maybe this is more of a Pluto in Scorpio generational thing.

And one last thing. LLH, I posted that picture of myself to show my eyes, which in my opinion are Scorpionic, and to ask if others had the same opinion, as was relevant to the thread. I was not inviting criticism of my appearance, or a divergence from the main focus of this thread.

Flapjacks

To me the most defining thing about scorpio eyes are not the eyes themselves but the fact that they don't mind staring at you, and they don't back down when you hold their gaze.

So staring contests with Scorpio-types are always fun :wink: ...unless they are pissed at you. I grew up with a mother who has a scorpio asc. and a stepfather who has a scorpio sun and mars square pluto (forgot the rest). they both scared sometimes, but my stepfather especially could send me hiding under the bed with a glance of those needlepoint sharp, blue eyes.

Here are four whom I know (minus my parents since I'd have to drag out actual photographs). What do you think? "Scorp eyes?"

eyes.gif

Top: Scorp Sun conjunct Saturn, Aq. Mars square Scorp Pluto, Asc unknown
2nd: Scorp Venus, Merc conj Pluto in Scorp, Aq. Mars square Scorp Pluto, Asc in Cancer
3rd: Merc in Scorp, Venus conj Pluto in Scorp, Asc. Unknown. Also though, he has Sun conj. Uranus/Saturn
Last: Neptune conj Scorp Asc, Merc/Venus/Pluto conj.

jessicah_eyes.jpg

These look like Scorpio eyes (she can send shivers down your spine.. silent, smoldering and piercing looks she gives on occasion), except she has virtually no scorpio or pluto in her chart, except for a mercury trine pluto, although I don't have her birth time so I don't know her ascendant or moon. I'd guess they must be Scorpionic, its too strong an impression.

Sorta what I'm getting from the people I know, is that certain other aspects besides the scorpio ones can enhance the scorpio traits enough to come through in certain ways. I see a prominence of mercury in the stereotypical scorp eyed people I know (in a side note, from comparisons I've done I've also seen Mercury paired up with Mars with strong Aquarius influences to show up in people with distinctive voices), and Uranus or Aquarius. I know other Scorpios that don't have that look about them, too. What do you think?

I'd guess that Uranus would also have more of a hand in taboo stuff that Pluto often gets a rap for. When these two planets team up though all hell breaks loose.

SagiCap

I've heard that Scorpio Rising people can have very darkly features, dark hair and love to wear alot of dark clothing and darkly interests, Gothic people can be a good example of one I suppose. I myself am Scorpio Rising and I do like the colour Black.

Most of the ones I know have very lt blue or blue-green eyes. (Like the photo in the orig post.) Except for my daughter, who has dark brown, but still a very penetrating gaze. One of those with blue eyes happens to have a very dark goth-like part of his personality, as you mentioned.

Bubbletree

I'm glad you weren't offended, eternalautumn. Your name is totally at the bottom! lol I didn't see that either.

Do you (Scorpionic/Plutonic individuals) have any tattoos or piercings? Maybe in a "taboo" or "hidden" area? I myself have nine piercings, with more to come. No tattoos yet, but they are planned. It seems to me that Scorpio would be the sign most drawn to body modification. Do any of you think that these people have more ink/holes compared to the rest of the sign. On a side note, maybe this is more of a Pluto in Scorpio generational thing.

Since tattoos and piercings have been taboo in our society, I do think the act is related to the scorp energy in a person. But yeah, whether it's a generational thing? I think so - ppl weren't inking themselves as much when my parents were kids. So it must be (I don't much about pluto's movement). Also, it's interesting to me that you bring up body modification because scorpio also rules surgery (which I am linking to incisions/piercing) and healing.

Have you seen this Bjork video? It got a lot of bad publicity cus it features live piercing. She is a scorpio sun, moon and rising and it's on her MC. So I think this could sort of give ground to the idea that piercings and the like are a scorp fascination considering super scorped out bjork was one of few (if any) who actually featured it in a music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrezJdWaIbc

I notice scorpio eyes are almond shaped, often squinty. I know a few rising scorps who, like Bjork, look so cute and adorable rather than dark and brooding. However pluto does hide and smolder. I think she has a hidden dark, fierce side that people underestimate.

Tone Space

I'm a 29'24 degree Scorpio Ascendant..I'm four minutes from having Sag Rising..and when reading the characteristics of both Rising's..Sag seems to be more "me". Evenm much of Sag's physical description..my mouth kinda protrudes like a horse and I'm very tall..lol. BUT, I suspect that I have the Scorpio eyes..
What do some of you experienced folks think?

Attachments

• Photo_121809_001.jpg
    Photo_121809_001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Space Face.jpg
    Space Face.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IM000214.jpg
    IM000214.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 45

Bubbletree

Tone space
BUT, I suspect that I have the Scorpio eyes..
What do some of you experienced folks think?

I'm not experienced necessarily, but those look deep and magnetic to me.

Sagi
I mean, imagine standing eye to eye to those in particular in person. Gaaah!

What about Groucho Marx lol!

Last edited:

nuwanda

I'd say you definitely do.. especially in the second picture with that deep look you gave :)

I'm an Aquarius, with 28 degrees Libra Rising, 29 Degrees Moon in Scorpio and *sigh* Pluto in the 1st House.

I do think I have a 'Bjorklike' cuter appeareance rather than a deep dark look. what do you think? *wishes she could get rid of all the scorpio influences in her chart*

um ignore the halloween ghost and the hat, sorry it's the only picture I have without red eyes :)

Attachments

• halloween 029.jpg
    halloween 029.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 73

Bubbletree

I do think I have a 'Bjorklike' cuter appeareance rather than a deep dark look. what do you think? *wishes she could get rid of all the scorpio influences in her chart*

I agree, but it seems like you could also go either way (maybe watch out when you're mad haha). Perhaps it's the charming, refined libra asc. that softens the intense, brooding moon. My sister has a scorpio moon and a taurus rising (also ruled by venus) and she def doesn't look dangerous.

Why do you want to get rid of the scorpio influence in your chart?:surprised:

nuwanda

I hate it. I used to think about sex way too much (I'm better at this aspect now) and I feel like it makes me depressed and crazy :)

lol yeah, if looks could kill, I could kill when I'm mad :)

you too I'm sure, based on what I've seen :))

Bubbletree

LOL my moon is in Aries. So when I'm mad, there will barely be a look before there's a fist. haha. :devil: but luckily it's over quick