Question about Man/Mars/Sun

SagiCap

he man in question was Mars and Sun was in Taurus. The woman was Venus.

Sun in this question was in fall and it was about sex. What does it mean when a man's Sun (animal nature) is in fall and in the Woman (Venus') fall? The question was about sex and emotion - and I posted in another thread on this site.

(Also, she was Venus in Aries, in detriment.)

Just a little confused....

Aquarius358

he man in question was Mars and Sun was in Taurus. The woman was Venus.

Sun in this question was in fall and it was about sex. What does it mean when a man's Sun (animal nature) is in fall and in the Woman (Venus') fall? The question was about sex and emotion - and I posted in another thread on this site.

(Also, she was Venus in Aries, in detriment.)

Just a little confused....

Hi -
Firstly, the Sun in Taurus is not in its Fall. The only places where the Sun is in trouble is in Aquarius where it's in its Detriment and in Libra where it's in its Fall.

Maybe what you were thinking about is the Sun not having any dignity in Taurus and therefore being Peregrine - 'lost and wandering'.

As to the concept of 'Fall' - think of it as being the opposite of Exaltation. Which makes sense because if you 'exalt' someone then you put them on a pedestal, don't you. You think they're the greatest. There's always a danger, tho, if you put someone on a pedestal that they'll fall off - maybe get harmed in some way ... think less of them ... "fall" out of love with them ... and so on.

If one planet is in another's Fall, you can usually safely say that the one planet will be bad for the other. In terms of sex and emotion, the trouble caused would of course be emotional pain and maybe pain from sex as well.

Venus in Aries : Yes, she's in her own Detriment, but if she's at 6 deg to 12 deg 59min Venus is also in her own Terms and so has some dignity. In other words, she's not in a bad condition but kind of OK. She's in her own Face at 20-29deg too - with only slight dignity but nevertheless dignity. A plus to offset some of the negative of Detriment.

I remember reading in Bonatus that Venus in Aries signified someone who was extremely "lustful" - so Venus is degraded or debilitated by being in Aries. But it's all relative - if Venus was at 8 deg Aries in the 10th House, for instance, she would not be as debilitated as a Venus at, say, 21 Aries. Here, she's in Mars' Terms and so Mars likes her - in fact, he likes her a lot because she's in his Sign. Mind you, Mars in Aries means he loves himself - just as much as he would Venus and Mercury in Aries (if that were the case) too! (which it was back on 25 April).

These days, we would think of someone with Venus in Aries as someone who was pretty forthright in one-to-one relationships and therefore not backward in coming forward (if you get my drift).

If the Sun was in Taurus, then Venus will be attracted because he is in her Sign. If it's a day time chart, then Venus has extra strong feelings because he's in her Triplicity AND if Sun is at 0-6deg59 then you could add a bit more attraction to the mix.

What's the Q & data for the chart? Do you want any more feedback on it??____________

Demeter

Venus in Aries : Yes, she's in her own Detriment, but if she's at 6 deg to 12 deg 59min Venus is also in her own Terms and so has some dignity. In other words, she's not in a bad condition but kind of OK. She's in her own Face at 20-29deg too - with only slight dignity but nevertheless dignity. A plus to offset some of the negative of Detriment.

I remember reading in Bonatus that Venus in Aries signified someone who was extremely "lustful" - so Venus is degraded or debilitated by being in Aries. But it's all relative - if Venus was at 8 deg Aries in the 10th House, for instance, she would not be as debilitated as a Venus at, say, 21 Aries. Here, she's in Mars' Terms and so Mars likes her - in fact, he likes her a lot because she's in his Sign. Mind you, Mars in Aries means he loves himself - just as much as he would Venus and Mercury in Aries (if that were the case) too! (which it was back on 25 April).

These days, we would think of someone with Venus in Aries as someone who was pretty forthright in one-to-one relationships and therefore not backward in coming forward (if you get my drift).

If the Sun was in Taurus, then Venus will be attracted because he is in her Sign.

Hi Aquarius,

I've just read your post and i'm asking some questions related to what you were saying.

I casted a chart with the question "does he really love me? what are his real feelings for me" concerning my boy friend. He asked me in marriage but after then we had disputes and separated.

In my chart, i'm Venus in detriment in Aries and he's Mars dignified in Aries. He's in my 7th house (his 1st) and Venus is on the cusp of the 7th, which gives her accidental dignity. Besides, she's 12 degree in Aries, in her term. Mars is 22 Aries and in his term, too. Also Mercury, 15 Aries, in his term.
Venus, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter are all in Aries and 7th house. Everybody is there!!!

There is no applying aspects between Venus and Mars. Venus has an applying joncuntion with Mercury but Mars has a separating conjunction with Mercury and Jupiter

However, in the chart Moon 19 Aries has an applying conjunction with Mars and a separating conjunction with Venus and Mercury. Before she quits Aries, Venus and Mars starts to have an applying conjunction too.

There is sun in Taurus ruled by Venus but no aspects between sun and others. There is a mutual reception between Venus and Sun, by sign and by face. If Sun is cosignificator of the quesited, this can be considered a positive point for my question.

I had very different interpretations concerning this chart. Some says No, Mars doesn't care about Venus, some others says yes he cares and loves her, since he receives her and also sun is in taurus. Some others thinks that Mars is very selfish but perhaps he loves and hates Venus at the same time.

So, i would appreciate if you can give me your interpretation.

I posted the chart in the section for relational questions "Does he love me? but if you want, i can post it here.

By the way, i would agree with your interpretation of Venus in Aries as someone forthright in relationship, which corresponds pretty much to my attitude with my boyfriend in the sense that I've always been quite direct, outspoken and honest with him but also i was always without hesitation in any other areas. However, saying lustful would be too much.
He was the one who was refusing confrontations and running away as soon as there was a conflict, which is well illustrated by Venus and Mars in my chart, i suppose.

Thanks a lot.

Aquarius358

Hi again - Would you mind posting the data for your Q? Date, time, location? I've seen the chart posted on the Relationship Horary section - yes - but I find it difficult to actually easily see those charts - & I do prefer to use my own software. Thanks.

A couple of things - with 1 ruler Venus in her Detriment, that simply means that Venus is not in a good place, something that your background info seems to confirm. You maybe even have fears that your love is misplaced? However, Venus is in her own Terms to offset this as we've already discussed. So she's worried. Well, that's clear from background info. The condition (dignity wise) and house placement of a planet in a horary question tells us about the state of affairs for the querent or who/whatever the planet signifies. Everything is on a spectrum - everything varies in degree.

Some initial thoughts: Venus is applying to Mars (if Venus is 12Aries & Mars is 22Aries) so we can read the Reception between them. I know the aspect is out of orb .. but the fact that Venus is moving towards Mars shows that their coming together in 10 degrees will occur very soon - they're in orb next Wednesday and then, when they both move into Taurus, during the week from 15th May. (Bear in mind though, that when Venus and Mars move into Taurus, the picture swaps - Mars will be in his Detriment and Venus will be in her own Sign! so his feelings about himself will change.)

Mercury is in between them and, given the circumstances/context of this question as described by you in the relationship post, and given that Mercury is a mischievous planet and rules gossip etc, I'd say that this is - as you say - what is shown in the chart as being "in the way" of your coming together. However, Mercury might be physically someone else in the way but will keep moving faster than Venus and Mars move and - hopefully - get out of the way. (If it were slow old Saturn in between you, then it's likely that you would be kept separated but Saturn is not there.)

[As an aside : sometimes, though, it's our own fears and our own thoughts (Mercury?) that can get in the way ...]

Mars being partile conjunct Jupiter means this planet needs to be considered - as 5 ruler of affairs and pleasure. Maybe Mars is thinking that, although he loves you, that's all you want - an affair. Not a long term settled relationship.

Reception is one way we can tell the extent of the feelings between the two and the Part of Marriage is another way to guage the quality.

Reception: here, Mars is in his own Sign and is therefore very comfortable in his own skin, as it were BUT the important thing is that he receives Venus with strong feelings because she is in his Sign too. He loves her. But the Reception shows that she does not return this love as much - she only receives Mars by Face (minor dignity).

It's always wise to find as many supporting testimonies as we can - so if we look at the QUALITY of the relationship using the Part of Marriage - which is Asc + Desc - Venus - we find that the Part of Marriage is at 19 Libra which is in the 1st House. That's YOUR first House - so marriage is "in your life". I wouldn't be surprised if you got together again, asked some serious questions of each other, cleared up the mess and got married.

At the moment, though, from your question and the state of things in the chart as it stands, it looks as if he loves you more than you love him but you're getting together again. ____

Demeter

Hi Aquarius,

Thanks a lot for your interpretation.

Here is the info for this question: “Does he really love me? What are his real feelings for me?” it was asked the 1st of May 2011 at 5.37 pm in kuala lumpur Malaysia.

One senior member had calculated his part of love and it’s in 17 Pisces ruled by Jupiter. Since Mars is going away from his POL, this was considered as a negative testimony. Actually everybody is going away from his POL in this chart but he’s in partile conjunction with the ruler of his POL and he’s running away from it. And me, Venus, I’m going towards the ruler of his POL. The Moon is applying a conjunction to Jupiter, too.
The other thing is that his POL is in my 6th and his 12th Hs. This may indicate that we’re in a kind of suffering or what?

Concerning the POL, my part of love is in 17 Virgo ruled by Mercury, just opposite his. To calculate my POL we take the 1st house cusp as the AC but to calculate his POL we take the 7th house cusp as AC (his AC). Consequently, our respective POLs would be in opposition. That’s why I think that the Part of Marriage would be more appropriate to take into account, since the formula considers both 1st and 7th Hs cusps. Also it would fit better the context of the question. So, i agree with you that we can consider the POM for the assessment of the quality of this love. As you were saying the POM is in 19 Libra conjunct my AC and ruled by Venus which is on the cusp of the 7th, his 1st house. Venus will apply a conjunction to Mars and this could be considered as a positive testimony, I hope.

There is also POF in the 12th and I’m not sure what it means. Actually, it seems to be something negative but how? As it usually happens, some consider that unfortunate and some others think the contrary. What would be your opinion?

Concerning Saturn Rx what do you think? He’s a separating conjunction with the AC on the cusp of the 1st house. This should correspond to obstacles and delays we had in this relationship. Saturn is exalted in Libra ruled by Venus but he’s retro. He’s separating from oppositions with Moon, Mercury and Venus. What do you think about this?

I have also a question concerning fixed stars in horary. I do not have knowledge on that subject but as i understand there are so many malefics and benefic ones that which ones can be taken into account for a relational horary? What can we expect from their interpretation?
Actually, i have already another horary question with some scary fixed stars being conjuct some planets, i wonder how can we understand their importance. For instance in this chart, Sirius seems to be conjunct MC.
I don't know if it means something. Do you think there is a difference between the interpretation of these stars in natal chart and in horary?

Thanks a lot again

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Hi Aquarius,

I am so very sorry I somehow missed getting back to you on this. I was just checking my inbox and cleaning it up a bit and found it ... apologies ...

Thanks a lot for your interpretation.

Here is the info for this question: “Does he really love me? What are his real feelings for me?” it was asked the 1st of May 2011 at 5.37 pm in kuala lumpur Malaysia.

One senior member had calculated his part of love and it’s in 17 Pisces ruled by Jupiter. Since Mars is going away from his POL, this was considered as a negative testimony. Actually everybody is going away from his POL in this chart but he’s in partile conjunction with the ruler of his POL and he’s running away from it. And me, Venus, I’m going towards the ruler of his POL. The Moon is applying a conjunction to Jupiter, too.
The other thing is that his POL is in my 6th and his 12th Hs. This may indicate that we’re in a kind of suffering or what?

With any of the Arabic Parts, the relevant thing is the dispositor. What planet rules the Part - see where it's placed and who is applying or separating from that planet. That's what I was taught. It is relevant where the Part is placed - the house - but if there's any effect, it comes from the planet disposing the Part.[/B]

Concerning the POL, my part of love is in 17 Virgo ruled by Mercury, just opposite his. To calculate my POL we take the 1st house cusp as the AC but to calculate his POL we take the 7th house cusp as AC (his AC). Consequently, our respective POLs would be in opposition. That’s why I think that the Part of Marriage would be more appropriate to take into account, since the formula considers both 1st and 7th Hs cusps. Also it would fit better the context of the question. So, i agree with you that we can consider the POM for the assessment of the quality of this love. As you were saying the POM is in 19 Libra conjunct my AC and ruled by Venus which is on the cusp of the 7th, his 1st house. Venus will apply a conjunction to Mars and this could be considered as a positive testimony, I hope.

Yes and no! I really think the "quality of this love" is shown by the Reception between your two planets or the Moon and 7 ruler. The conjunction by Venus with Mars is positive, yes. It's just that Venus has to get past the conjunctions with the other planets and we need to think about them too - they can in fact tell you a quite bit about what will happen in the meantime. See which House these planets rule and also their condition - are they dignified or debilitated etc.

There is also POF in the 12th and I’m not sure what it means. Actually, it seems to be something negative but how? As it usually happens, some consider that unfortunate and some others think the contrary. What would be your opinion?

Well, POF is one of those things that you use to underline, to back up the reading of the aspects and reception in a chart. It's useful to describe the good fortune in the matter. Yes, it's in the 12th House so you might think, oh no. BUT ... remember it's the dispositor of POF to look at. Here, it's Mercury which is partile (exactly) conjunct the 7th cusp. So, the good fortune in the matter depends on 'the other' - well, we kind of knew that anyway - yes? The dignities of the POF can be calculated too - Lilly has them set out in CA - p 145. I strongly recommend owning a copy of Christian Astrology Books I and II by Lilly - AstroAmerica have copies - or else downloading it from somewhere online - then print out the table on p145 (and the tables on dignity) and keep them handy for constant reference! For example, in this chart, POF is at 24 Virgo in the 12th House - so we have, because it's in Virgo, a minus 5 to start with. It's unfortunately in Mars' Terms there, which is another minus 2. It's not combust so that earns it a plus 5 - so we're back to minus 2 for this POF. It's not trine or sextile Jupiter or Venus either, so POF is definitely having a negative input into your judgment. Again, this was already known to you - I seem to remember you said he'd been listening to others' gossip and lies didn't you?

Concerning Saturn Rx what do you think? He’s a separating conjunction with the AC on the cusp of the 1st house. This should correspond to obstacles and delays we had in this relationship. Saturn is exalted in Libra ruled by Venus but he’s retro. He’s separating from oppositions with Moon, Mercury and Venus. What do you think about this?

Saturn rules the 5th - the pleasure of the love affair - and also the sexual component of the relationship. Saturn is in the 12th where 'he doth much mischief' I think is how Lilly or one of the other ancient writers puts it! Meaning, simply, trouble and difficulties. Don't forget that the 12th House is the house of secrets, lies, secret enemies and also self undoing and sorrow, generally ... so if any of these things rings true (only you will know that), then it's relevant. Saturn Rx means that the dignity achieved by being Exalted etc is offset somewhat. It doesn't automatically turn Saturn into a big baddie though but there is the possibility of separation or being held back - a kind of going backwards in the matter. Does that resonate?

I have also a question concerning fixed stars in horary. I do not have knowledge on that subject but as i understand there are so many malefics and benefic ones that which ones can be taken into account for a relational horary? What can we expect from their interpretation?

Generally speaking, the Fixed Stars are like the Arabic Parts in Horary. Take notice of them, yes, but they are simply to add to the story that is gleaned from the main significators, aspects and reception. This applies to antiscia, too. These little fellows can be quite helpful to find out what's going on behind the scenes - - what you can't see - and here the antiscion of Venus is 17 Virgo - so you can see the 12th House of secrets, lies, secret enemies etc mentioned above is being emphasised. The best text on Fixed Stars is by Ebertin-Hoffman Fixed Stars and their interpretation - an AFA publication. A little book that's well worth owning!

Actually, i have already another horary question with some scary fixed stars being conjuct some planets, i wonder how can we understand their importance. For instance in this chart, Sirius seems to be conjunct MC.

Any Fixed Star within a couple of degrees of the main significators (and the angles) is of some importance. Not the be-all and end-all, but nevertheless important. The nature of Sirius is Mars and Jupiter - which is quite grand but feisty in nature.

Ebertin-Hoffman say that '... from time immemorial it was the Royal One but is also known as violent. Well connected, it promises fame, honours, riches. On the Ascendant and with Mars combined, Sirius can be quite dangerous ... In good aspect with Mars and Jupiter and close to the meridian, promise is given of gaining extensive wealth, a lucky hand in commercial enterprise or matters of government ... possibly the rise in station is made possible by protection from people of influence ...' If that's relevant to the question, then it will have meaning and should be included in your overall judgment.

I don't know if it means something. Do you think there is a difference between the interpretation of these stars in natal chart and in horary?

Hey, you do ask some good questions! No I personally don't think so. They mean what they mean in whatever chart they're in. They have a "nature" (as described above) and should be added to your judgment of a horary - or interpretation of a natal / transits / solar return chart ONLY if they are close to a planet. There is nothing to be gained by including the Fixed Star in a reading if it's by itself in a House in the chart. It's got to be within a few degrees either side (2 or 3?) of a significant planet.

Thanks a lot again

My pleasure. I do so love talking about - and doing - Horary! and my other predictive technique-favourite is Solar Returns. Anthony Louis' recent book (The art of predicting using solar returns) is a gem. Am heading into medical astrology, too at the moment - cautiously! :happy:

Demeter

Hi Aquarius,

Thanks so much for your reply.

You were saying that the quality of this love is shown by the reception. Here as you see Mars receives Moon and Venus in his dignity, but this is in detriment of Venus. So, how do you interpret this? Does it mean Mars loves Venus/Moon and accepts her, but Venus is not really welcome there? Or, Venus is misunderstood and considered as having lost her dignity according to him? Or simply Venus is suffering?

Mars accepts also Mercury and Jupiter. Consequently Mars loves all of these planets (me and some other interference between us) as he loves himself. Since he’s in his own house and in his own dignity, he’s strong and selfish, I’m in his 1st Hs, so I’m more willing than him to be together.

Mercury rules my 9th and 12th Hs (his 3rd and 6th). So, Mercury may represent for me my hidden enemies, in the context of this question, it fits. But Mercury won’t be a real obstacle. He will be with Venus all the way until they arrive at Mars. Mercury first will perfect with Venus, then will start to separate from Venus and perfect with Mars, then start to separate from Mars. Then Venus will be in perfect conjunction with Mars, that’s why I think Mercury will translate light from Venus to Mars and will not stay there just in between. Is it possible that Mercury represents one of these gossipers, but he won’t be successful in his mischievous objectives, or will he? What do you think? However, we'll be in Taurus in the dignity of Venus, which means Venus will be strong there, so that should be in her advantage. But waht about Mars? What's happening to him? Unhappy, shameful, regret or what?

Helas, there is also Jupiter. Not only one but many hidden enemies. Jupiter rules his 12th Hs. My interpretation is that, this represents a person which looks like very gentle, very nice but a real enemy for him; I even know who this person is I think. He thinks it’s a good person and he loves that person but the reality is very different.

Venus is in Sun’s triplicity and sun’s face, and her own term. Moon also is in Sun’s triplicity of course and Sun’s face but in Mercury’s term. What does it mean? Why Moon is in Mercury's term? I do not understand.

If sun is a cosignificator for my friend, so all these planets are in his exaltation and triplicity. He loves all of them in a way. But Sun is in triplicity of Venus and in the sign of Venus and in exaltation of Moon, which means there is mutual reception between Sun and Venus/Moon. I think this shows that there is mutual love between us. Also, What do you think?

Mars is just separating from conjunction with Jupiter but Jupiter is still there and will stay long time in the dignity of Mars, which means to me this is a very influential person for him but he will progressively become detached from that person. Jupiter is the one who causes all these disagreements between us and all suffering for me. I don’t know if according to the chart, you can have a different interpretation.

Mars is running away from all of us indeed. But the interesting thing is that since Venus starts to apply to Mars before he quits the sign and Moon also will conjunct him before quitting her sign, Mars will fall in Taurus while trying to run away from Venus. The conjunction will perfect there.

Falling in love again with me while trying to escape?

Yes, there is also POM, 19 Libra, I think this is a positive testimony.

What do you think about time frame for this question?

This relationship has been putting me through hell for so long time already, I feel really weak and miserable. This is clearly shown in this chart. Which is less clear to me is how this conjunction will perfect in Taurus and when, I mean in my real life?

Thanks a lot for your help in this interpretation.

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Hi there - While you were writing back (!!), I was having a look at the chart properly and I wrote this, below. Maybe it answers some of your questions. I'll have a read of your post later if you don't mind and get back to you then - hope that's OK. Cheers for now_________________

Further to my earlier post in answer to your more general questions, I would still judge this chart for 1 May 2011, 5:37 pm, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as follows:

Reception between the main significators, Venus (you) and Mars (him) indicates that Mars receives Venus by Sign - which answers the main question as Yes, he really does love you. He cares for you a lot with a certain depth and respect involved in his caring. But you (Venus) don’t receive him (Mars) other than by Face - which is a very minor reception - hence what I said before about him loving you more than him. That’s using the main significators.

What about the Moon representing you? The same thing applies - Mars receives Moon but it’s not reciprocated - Moon doesn’t receive Mars - confirming the above. In both cases, too, you are in your Detriment (Moon & Venus). This indicates that you are either feeling as if you’re in a pretty bad situation and perhaps not worthy in some way, or perhaps you’re feeling undermined by what has been going on. You can’t really compete with Mars in Aries - because he ‘loves himself’ as well - ie has strong self confidence.

However, if we look at the pair of planets, Sun and Moon, which represent the more basic nature of the relationship between you, the Sun being the male, masculine - perhaps even ‘animal-nature’ of him - we see there is reception by both of you, by each of you, for the other and of course there’s aspects too which confirm the attraction between you. Venus receives the Sun by Sign - strong reception - and Sun receives Venus by Exaltation, Triplicity and Face. Whichever way you look at it, I would definitely say he loves you at all levels. You can’t do better than reception by Sign!

Do you know where and how to look at the reception between planets? It’s a v. helpful extra if there’s an aspect. But it should only be considered if there’s an aspect. We get it from Ptolemy’s Table of Essential Dignities of the Planets - which is in Lilly’s CA, p104. Another essential tool for Horary Astrology. On p115 there’s another table which lists the essential dignities and debilities, so a numerical sum can be worked out in order to compare the condition of the planet significators in a question. For example, if a planet is direct (ie not retrograde), it scores plus 4. If the planet is Retrograde, it scores a minus 5. This can be helpful if you need to compare the strength and therefore the ability to achieve whatever is contained in the question. If a planet is in really bad condition, there’s no ability to carry on as it were. Planets combust, retrograde, conjunct the malefics or really bad fixed stars (eg Algol at 26Taurus) are not comfortable. They are not “at home” or “happy with their situation” and won’t achieve what they might if they were dignified.

If you don’t know how to read the numbers in the Terms or Faces (Decanates) columns, ie the degrees, just ask won’t you. Hope there’s some helpful stuff in the above!_______________

Aquarius358

Hi Aquarius,

Thanks so much for your reply.

You were saying that the quality of this love is shown by the reception. Here as you see Mars receives Moon and Venus in his dignity, but this is in detriment of Venus. So, how do you interpret this? Does it mean Mars loves Venus/Moon and accepts her, but Venus is not really welcome there? Or, Venus is misunderstood and considered as having lost her dignity according to him? Or simply Venus is suffering?

You say "Mars receives Moon and Venus in his dignity but this is in detriment of Venus." You're confusing two things here by putting it in that way (sorry to be pedantic but this is really difficult to grasp and equally difficult to put into lucid words!) What is happening is the reception and it's strong BUT Venus is not being 'received in her detriment.' She simply IS in her detriment and therefore severely debilitated. It's separate to the reception. OK? This describes the condition of Venus. You've described yourself as fairly debilitated too ... so the chart is showing what your state of mind, your condition, is : suffering. In a bad way. Not good. (There's lots of ways you can describe it.)

It's important to note that a planet cannot receive 'by detriment' or 'by fall'. It's important to get the phrasing right too. Some of my comments in the post above also refer to this.

Mars accepts also Mercury and Jupiter. Consequently Mars loves all of these planets (me and some other interference between us) as he loves himself. Since he’s in his own house and in his own dignity, he’s strong and selfish, I’m in his 1st Hs, so I’m more willing than him to be together.

Yes, what you've said is right. Mars is the strongest planet in the chart by a long shot. Most of the other planets are without dignity (ie they are peregrine which means 'lost and wandering', or not able to achieve much. And yes, you're in his 1st House, so you've 'gone over' to him.

Mercury rules my 9th and 12th Hs (his 3rd and 6th). So, Mercury may represent for me my hidden enemies, in the context of this question, it fits. But Mercury won’t be a real obstacle. He will be with Venus all the way until they arrive at Mars. Mercury first will perfect with Venus, then will start to separate from Venus and perfect with Mars, then start to separate from Mars. Then Venus will be in perfect conjunction with Mars, that’s why I think Mercury will translate light from Venus to Mars and will not stay there just in between. Is it possible that Mercury represents one of these gossipers, but he won’t be successful in his mischievous objectives, or will he? What do you think? However, we'll be in Taurus in the dignity of Venus, which means Venus will be strong there, so that should be in her advantage. But waht about Mars? What's happening to him? Unhappy, shameful, regret or what?

OK, but don't forget, the Moon has already separated from Mercury. She has moved away from the gossip or the gossiper. And yes, Mars receives Mercury but Mercury only receives him by Term. A lukewarm sort of feeling by Mercury for your friend. It's not as strong as reception by Sign. Mars in Taurus will be in his detriment - just like you are now. So his feelings/condition/frame of mind will be like yours now.

Helas, there is also Jupiter. Not only one but many hidden enemies. Jupiter rules his 12th Hs. My interpretation is that, this represents a person which looks like very gentle, very nice but a real enemy for him; I even know who this person is I think. He thinks it’s a good person and he loves that person but the reality is very different.

Yes, that sounds feasible. Also, Jupiter (in this chart) rules the 3rd and the 6th in relation to you - someone who is making you sick (either literally or metaphorically). A neighbour perhaps?

Venus is in Sun’s triplicity and sun’s face, and her own term. Moon also is in Sun’s triplicity of course and Sun’s face but in Mercury’s term. What does it mean? Why Moon is in Mercury's term? I do not understand.

No - because the Sun is in Taurus, this means that Venus likes him a lot. Venus welcomes him into her 'home' as it were. You read it as : Venus receives Sun by Sign and Triplicity. If you keep to this way of saying it, it helps with the meaning. I wouldn't confuse the issue by worrying about Moon - Mercury receives Moon by Term - so that means whoever Mercury is has some lukewarm feelings for Moon, you.

If sun is a cosignificator for my friend, so all these planets are in his exaltation and triplicity. He loves all of them in a way. But Sun is in triplicity of Venus and in the sign of Venus and in exaltation of Moon, which means there is mutual reception between Sun and Venus/Moon. I think this shows that there is mutual love between us. Also, What do you think?

I think I referred to this in the post above - but yes. It does show the mutual love.

Mars is just separating from conjunction with Jupiter but Jupiter is still there and will stay long time in the dignity of Mars, which means to me this is a very influential person for him but he will progressively become detached from that person. Jupiter is the one who causes all these disagreements between us and all suffering for me. I don’t know if according to the chart, you can have a different interpretation.
Yes, Mars receives Jupiter by sign and Term - this isn't going to change for a while. You don't receive Jupiter very highly - only by Face.

Mars is running away from all of us indeed. But the interesting thing is that since Venus starts to apply to Mars before he quits the sign and Moon also will conjunct him before quitting her sign, Mars will fall in Taurus while trying to run away from Venus. The conjunction will perfect there.

Falling in love again with me while trying to escape?

Yes, there is also POM, 19 Libra, I think this is a positive testimony. Agreed.

What do you think about time frame for this question? This comes from the aspects - either Moon to Mars or Venus to Mars.

This relationship has been putting me through hell for so long time already, I feel really weak and miserable. I bet you are - you're in Detriment. This is clearly shown in this chart. Which is less clear to me is how this conjunction will perfect in Taurus and when, I mean in my real life?

Take heart - Venus will move into Taurus - things will change. This is how life goes. Everything keeps on changing and evolving. I thought I'd mentioned the degrees and the timing in an earlier post??
Thanks a lot for your help in this interpretation.
That's ok! ______________

Demeter

Thanks again Aquarius,

It's important to note that a planet cannot receive 'by detriment' or 'by fall'. It's important to get the phrasing right too. Some of my comments in the post above also refer to this.

Your comments have been really very helpful to me. for clarifying many things.
You're right, phrasing is very important in interpretation and not putting together separate things. I understand better now.

Regards