8 query tarot spread on uneasy relationship

queriamas814

id like some help in trying to divine the outcome between me and my lover.

situation: i am supposed to see a lover of mine the second weekend in july for two weeks. i have not heard from him in over two weeks, the longest time we've not spoken. the last time we talked was about my visit. we are pretty casual with how often we talk, usually only talking once a week but i am starting to feel anxious about how long it has been since he was supposed to call me.

he graduates from school in august and was initially supposed to get a job through a connection of his father's on the east coast. since he's met me, he wants to move to my city, in california. i know his parents do not want him to move to california but he told me he still wants to move here.

i pulled a lot of coins and its obvious to me that a lot of his concerns are material. whats good love, is bad for money. but i think he still cares about me and is waiting to see how things go in july. in the meantime it seems like he hasnt called me because he is trying to work out how he feels about pursuing me versus his family obligations.

1. what is going on with him right now (what is his environment)?
knight of swords rx - i think this definitely represents his father and the desires and influence of his family

2. how does he feel about me lately?
5 of coins - he still cares for me

3. what is his current attitude towards our relationship?
4 of coins rx

4. why hasnt he called?
7 of coins

5. when will i hear from him again?
2 of coins

6. how should i behave in the meantime?
knight of coins rx (focus on my own life?)

7. is there another girl?
temperance rx (i take this as no and this time in his life in general is a bad time for relationships, including us
frown.gif
)

8. when will i see him again?
king of wands rx

Neptune Rising

Hi

Unusual to see a tarot spread here!

Sorry to hear things are uneasy for you at this time.

I do like your spread. I don't generally use reversed cards though I love others interpretations of them. Looking at card 4. why hasn't he called, 7 pentacles suggestes me 'waiting'. Do you call him? Is he waiting for you to call? I use Zen tarot also, and 7 of coins/rainbows in that deck translates to 'patience', a time to wait but not worry while waiting. Mercury is also retrograde in Gemini, that could affect the communications for a short time. A good time to evaluate plans. This goes with the Knight Coins reversed, have patience and concentrate on yourself and your own goals. Maybe he is feeling a little insecure (4 coins rx) with all that is happening for him just now.

Do you let him know you are there for him? 5 of coins suggests he does indeed care for you, and also might be feeling a bit left out, or even have no money to support him. Either way it shows a feeling of being out in the cold, a sense of security is missing.

The last card, King of Wands reversed suggests a delay, your king is delayed for the time being.

I hope the situation for you both improves soon.

NR

queriamas814

yes! mercury in retrograde is only further support on this whole lack of communication/miscommunication. also his chart indicates that this month's full moon on the 18th, the same day mercury goes direct again is going to be very powerful on his emotions... i wish it were already the 18th!

i agree that he may be feeling left out of my life right now. he's a sensitive guy and seems to be very aware of all the things i have going on in my life.

he is supposed to call me. that's what he told me.

i know he is very torn between what his parents want him to do and me. the preponderance of coins cards makes me believe that he really is trying to be practical. at the same time the king of wands and the 5 of coins show me that he still cares for me and hasnt completely decided to follow his parents yet, despite being really concerned about what to do.

Carole

1. what is going on with him right now (what is his environment)?
knight of swords rx - i think this definitely represents his father and the desires and influence of his family

His communications with people around him at this moment may be troubled. He may be dealing with conflicting situations.

2. how does he feel about me lately?
5 of coins - he still cares for me

He feels "under the weather". Deprived.

3. what is his current attitude towards our relationship?
4 of coins rx

He doesn't want to let go or lose what is his.

4. why hasnt he called?
7 of coins

He is probably waiting for you to call first, or waiting for something to happen before calling you.

5. when will i hear from him again?
2 of coins

He may not be sure about that himself. He might need to sort out something before.

6. how should i behave in the meantime?
knight of coins rx (focus on my own life?)

You should relax and wait for a while.

7. is there another girl?
temperance rx (i take this as no and this time in his life in general is a bad
time for relationships, including us )

He is being overly cautious with relationships right now.

8. when will i see him again?
king of wands rx

Probably not as soon as you might expect. Delays and obstacles abound these days.

The energy of this reading is mostly earthly, so he could be doing something that will yield results that are important to him.

Carole

queriamas814

well he called me thursday evening. i didn't pick up. and he called me again saturday evening, which i also didn't answer. i'm surprised he's called me twice in the past several days considering he couldn't be bothered to call me for two and a half weeks.

i didn't answer because truthfully i'm in such a bad moon/feel so irritated with how he made me wait, it would be very bad for me to talk to him before i cool down and decide what to do.

smilingsteph

Well-
After giving up plans to see my family during my birthday weekend to go out and spend the weekend with a friend (guy yes) he did not call me two weeks prior either, said he needed time....BS
Then after that he ditched me on my birthday and said he needed to clear his head....
Liar!
I must say that I would not give up anything that you plan to do, or make any radical change in your life for this guy. I am sorry but if he cares for you like he says he does, he would call!!!! And not wait two weeks, remember how it is when you are in love or infatuated, waiting to call someone is torture....I think his conflicting emotions are scaring him....sometimes men cannot handle things that may so called castrate them...
Sorry I am still pissed and burned about what happened to me...
I would play the "I am away game" see how he likes it!!

smilingsteph

I also think that if he cared enough, he would talk to you see where you are at in the relationship and then you can make a decision together.
I think the money thing is on his end, his insecurity, sounds he comes from a rather rich family?
What does his natal chart look like?

Neptune Rising

queriamas814 said:
well he called me thursday evening. i didn't pick up. and he called me again saturday evening, which i also didn't answer. i'm surprised he's called me twice in the past several days considering he couldn't be bothered to call me for two and a half weeks.

i didn't answer because truthfully i'm in such a bad moon/feel so irritated with how he made me wait, it would be very bad for me to talk to him before i cool down and decide what to do.

Hi

I hope you two manage to clear the air between you, I know how frustrating it is to have unresolved things lingering. Your right though, best to talk when your calmer.

queriamas814

wow thanks for all the warm responses to my reading! so sweet of you guys! well we finally spoke and i found that wow our mercurys being trine seems to overpower even the nasty retrograde we're in right now... because we were able to sort things out alright. he was being a bit cautious with our relationship and admitted that he felt a little out of touch with me (4 of coins rx - his insecurity/feeling left out) because i was traveling (i'd been away in a different city visiting friends for a week) and he didnt want to intrude on my trip and was waiting for me to get back home and settle in. so the cards were right after all in waiting but not having to worry too much about why i hadn't hear from him. while i was away he also got a job working the graveyard shift in a hotel and his whole schedule has been turned upside down and he WAS very busy! but he was a darling and said his feelings for me had not changed and he couldn't wait to see me and feels confident when we do see each other we will be able to work out our future and see what our next step will be. he has repeatedly told me he believes i am part of the next chapter of his life (as he has just moved back to the states after a decade abroad)! i told him i was starting to doubt things and he said he never once has and has always thought we were worth it in the end...

queriamas814

smilingsteph said:
I also think that if he cared enough, he would talk to you see where you are at in the relationship and then you can make a decision together.
I think the money thing is on his end, his insecurity, sounds he comes from a rather rich family?
What does his natal chart look like?
this is his chart but with a birthtime defaulted to noon i dont know his exact birthtime yet! and yes, his family is quite well off but they don't spoil him. his parents still expect him to do well for himself though his father has several business contacts which he could utilize if he chooses to stay on the east coast as oppose to moving to california to be with me.

kpo.jpg

Neptune Rising

queriamas814 said:
wow thanks for all the warm responses to my reading! so sweet of you guys! well we finally spoke and i found that wow our mercurys being trine seems to overpower even the nasty retrograde we're in right now... because we were able to sort things out alright. he was being a bit cautious with our relationship and admitted that he felt a little out of touch with me (4 of coins rx - his insecurity/feeling left out) because i was traveling (i'd been away in a different city visiting friends for a week) and he didnt want to intrude on my trip and was waiting for me to get back home and settle in. so the cards were right after all in waiting but not having to worry too much about why i hadn't hear from him. while i was away he also got a job working the graveyard shift in a hotel and his whole schedule has been turned upside down and he WAS very busy! but he was a darling and said his feelings for me had not changed and he couldn't wait to see me and feels confident when we do see each other we will be able to work out our future and see what our next step will be. he has repeatedly told me he believes i am part of the next chapter of his life (as he has just moved back to the states after a decade abroad)! i told him i was starting to doubt things and he said he never once has and has always thought we were worth it in the end...

Thanks for the update, thats very good news, I'm smiling now for you :) Its good to work through these ups and downs, makes you guys stronger. The cards never lie, its just how we interpret them, I just love them. Thinking of getting the Haindl deck, but here I'm digressing. He sounds like a great guy who has faith in you two as a couple, aw thats lovely.

Take care and good luck,
NR