Introverted Leos

Lion o ness

That's not always the case..

I am a Leo, with an Aries rising. I am introverted. All of my planets are at the bottom of the chart. All my personal planets except for my Venus is in Fire. The only planet I have in the first house is Chiron.

Kannon

That's not always the case..

I am a Leo, with an Aries rising. I am introverted. All of my planets are at the bottom of the chart. All my personal planets except for my Venus is in Fire. The only planet I have in the first house is Chiron.

Lion o ness,

No disrespect intended, but I seriously doubt that your correct rising sign is Aries if you are introverted. You either misunderstand what an introvert is and/or your chart needs to be adjusted. Many people born when Aries is supposed to be on the Asc are actually Pisces rising people.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25131

The fire and air signs are energy conductors. Earth and water are energy insulators. If you have all those personal planets in fire plus a true Aries rising, then you were not a born introvert. Sometimes people go through traumas and engage in adaptive behaviors, or when younger they may have a domineering parent (shown in natal aspects), but the body/energy doesn't lie. A recent client was supposedly Aries rising by birth time, but he clearly wasn't. Pisces rising. I had to adjust the chart.

Lion o ness

I am introverted... I have had that semi looked into... I was told that the Neptune trine Asc was what gives me the Pisces Traits.. Have you heard of this? Also since I have Saturn in the 3rd.. Also since all my planets are at the bottom of the chart. ALSO.. *(lol) Since My Venus in cancer is a singleton....

Trust me its been a huge debate with people.. IDK what to think either way..

I do identify with both Pisces/Aries but If I would have to pick one I would say Pisces descries me more..

What do you think? DO u think these aspects would change the Aries that much??

I have been told these are my sensitive spots on the Chart..
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
11-12 Pisces
19-20 Pisces
20-21 Pisces
21-22 Pisces
6-7 Aries
8-9 Aries
17-18 Aries
19-20 Aries
21-22 Aries
[/FONT]

According to my birth Certificate my Asc is 0Aries.. One person believes my Asc moves to 6Aries..

Last edited:

Kannon

I am introverted... I have had that semi looked into... I was told that the Neptune trine Asc was what gives me the Pisces Traits.. Have you heard of this? Also since I have Saturn in the 3rd.. Also since all my planets are at the bottom of the chart. ALSO.. *(lol) Since My Venus in cancer is a singleton....

Trust me its been a huge debate with people.. IDK what to think either way..

I do identify with both Pisces/Aries but If I would have to pick one I would say Pisces descries me more..

What do you think? DO u think these aspects would change the Aries that much??

I have been told these are my sensitive spots on the Chart..
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
11-12 Pisces
19-20 Pisces
20-21 Pisces
21-22 Pisces
6-7 Aries
8-9 Aries
17-18 Aries
19-20 Aries
21-22 Aries
[/FONT]

According to my birth Certificate my Asc is 0Aries.. One person believes my Asc moves to 6Aries..

Lion o ness,

Thanks for the further info. It helps clarify things. A chart would be even better, but here goes...

Your correct Asc is almost certainly PISCES. No, Neptune trine Asc will NOT give you Pisces characteristics. You do have a lot of Pisces points in your chart, but your Asc sign is distinct from planetary positions.

Whenever the birth time suggests 0* of any sign should be on the Asc, you should suspect that it is the preceding sign that is actually correct. We have another example of this with ArianMaverick. She was supposed to have an Asc at 1 Aries, but its actually 7 Pisces.

Lion o ness

Yes she is the one the has also brought it to my attention.
Here is my chart with the birth time given on my birth certificate.

Attachments

• My Natal.jpg
    My Natal.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 43

Kannon

Liono n ess,

The chart you display is not the chart of an introvert. Aries rising with Uranus in the 7th is someone who comes on strong enough to irritate people and have a love-em or hate-em affect on many people. Even with Uranus in 7th, but Pisces rising there is a big difference. Futhermore, with Pluto exactly opposite that Aries Asc, there is NO way that you could describe yourself as a loner, because that figure illustrates someone who has a need to dominate others, or at least hold a position of power - business, politics, etc.

My money is that you are Pisces rising with a 6th house emphasis. This would be a verified, rectified chart that matches up to who you really are. 90% of birth horoscopes cast according to conventional methods and not adjusted are off by more than 2* on the Asc.

The basic idea here is that the first breath theory is a great theory, but it does not give accurate charts at least half the time. If you are an introverted Leo, you almost certainly have an earth or water sign for your Asc.

Earth Sign

Just a moment ago my father's birth certificate was located, and as it turns out the time given by my grandmother is way off. The new time puts his Asc at 2 degrees Taurus, which is actually the first thing I guessed him to be when I first got interested in astrology, but I started to see it less and less over time. It fits better than Virgo, that's for sure. :happy:

Attachments

• AstrologyChart4Dad_002.jpg
    AstrologyChart4Dad_002.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 35

Patrick

I'm a Leo and usually prefer to be alone or in a small group. There are times however that I feel more sociable and outgoing but I always make ( or at least try to) time to be by myself. Another thing is is in my life I've had to learn to enjoy my own company, due to reasons outside my control. Is that Virgo mutability at work? Or am I extrovert at heart? Here's my chart if anyone would like to interpret.

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 43

Mark

Patrick: It does look as though you are a natural extrovert. Either that or what Kannon said applies to you also. The aspects and the planets in the signs aren't that sensitive, but house cusps move too quickly to be trusted in a chart that hasn't been rectified. The chart you posted looks (admittedly, at first glance) like the chart of an extrovert.

As for myself, I am a Sun Leo with Virgo Ascending. I've always been extremely introverted. When I was a child, I would be offended by people who were excessively extroverted. Extroverts were always loud and assertive with things about which no one had good reason to care. I always saw them as inconsiderate and self-absorbed. It was even worse being a child and seeing adults act that way.

My chart is located below. If you are the sort that is offended by charts that aren't from astro.com, don't click on it. My software is based on the same Swiss Ephemeris as theirs, but mine goes much further in the directions where I want more information. It provides lots of cross-indexing and uses true values, rather than mean, for the mathematical points. Always know how your information gets calculated!

http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/static_charts/me.html

Lion o ness

I'm a Leo and usually prefer to be alone or in a small group. There are times however that I feel more sociable and outgoing but I always make ( or at least try to) time to be by myself. Another thing is is in my life I've had to learn to enjoy my own company, due to reasons outside my control. Is that Virgo mutability at work? Or am I extrovert at heart? Here's my chart if anyone would like to interpret.

Patrick I was also in the same boat as you, Kannon went through and rectified by chart for me :) And It became a Pisces Asc and moved all my Leo from the 5th to the 6th.. Which explains alot...

True reading up on the Pisces Asc and see if it fits you? My chart totally changed and now makes more sense.. Try changing your time a little and see what changes and see if your chart makes more sense...

My son is a Leo Asc.. He's way more "leo" than me.. He's really loud and outgoing.. He's SOO EXTROVERTED!
Nothing like my self.. I have always preferred peace, and time to my self..

But I CAN be outgoing if I need to be, but my personal preference is to be alone...

ThisIsMe

Never met a quiet Leo.. much less, introverted. I met one, that i mistaked as a Leo but, turns out she was a Libra lol..

Lion o ness

Were all around, you would just never guess were Leo's because we are standing in the corner watching!

BUt just an FYI.. Im alot more out going in small groups, verses large crowds.. AND if I am comfortable with the people...

Lion o ness

Alot of water would make someone more laid back and shy right? or earth?

Yeah but it also depends what house... If its on top they will probably be more extroverted.. Bottom will be more introverted..

For me Im mostly fire.
No Earth.. (Unless you count DSC line)
Air only in generational planets Pluto/Uranus in Libra
Water only Asc and Venus.
Everything else is in fire.

Kannon

It is Virgo mutability at work. Plus you have Moon in Scorpio.

Check out my Asc Signs Description thread and see if you fit Aries or maybe Pisces (or Aqua) rising better:

Ascendant Sign Descriptions

Patrick

Thanks for all the input. Reading up on Pisces and Aries asc from many sources leads me to believe that my asc must really be Aries. Asked my brother who knows a bit more about astrology than I and he says no freaking way is my asc Pisces haha. I guess it's just other factors at play maybe dampening the influence some.

It is Virgo mutability at work. Plus you have Moon in Scorpio.

Check out my Asc Signs Description thread and see if you fit Aries or maybe Pisces (or Aqua) rising better:

Ascendant Sign Descriptions

Definitely fit Aries rising characteristics more than Pisces or Aquarius. My face shape is oval and my brow ridge is fairly pronounced.

Last edited:

fufuangeli

I've met a few introverted Leos before. But the extroversion and introversion of each person relies more on the ascendant than the Sun or any other aspect. Maybe his ascendant is in a femenine sign (Earth or Water) which makes him immediately extroverted.
If his ascendant is in Virgo (as Kannon said) Then there's no doubt he's shy. The ascendant can change a LOT how a person acts. For example. I have Virgo Sun, and I'm the lest shy person I know! Even my friends think I'm nuts. And it's all due to my Aquarius ascendant... :)

bttrswtleo

I'm a Leo, somewhat half n half intro/extrovert, possibly because both my parents are Tauruses.... This is a major problem, and not only a setback for myself but my life timeline has been affected I believe...

I separated myself from them to get a handle on my life. I also have triple Virgo in my chart, and capricorn rising.

I have privacy issues, and difficulty around loud obnoxious people drives me insane. lol

I bond well with Leo males, and men in general feel very comfortable around my personality.

I work well with males, better than females.

I will defend myself against men, but have harder time standing up to women.

August 10, 1976 6:05pm EST

Sahin

Hello

I was born on July 23 in 1985.At 9:00-9:15 clock.What is my zodiac definition?Most of traits of Leo don't conform to me.I'm pure introverted and shy,quiet person.

astro11

Although the sign Leo is extroverted, there are many other factors in the chart that can push towards introversion and if a person is introverted they likely have those other factors. Make no mistake, a person heavy in Leo influence will at a deep level crave attention and enjoy the spotlight even if they appear quiet and shy. Leos are performers!

I have a Leo ascendant and moon, saturn, uranus and neptune, vertex in my fifth but Pluto is within 2 minutes of my IC- making me a person who is intensely private. I really love performing- public speaking, doing guest appearances at parties, conducting workshops etc, but I need a lot of time to myself to recharge and my favourite hobbies are solitary (meditation, reading books). I'm a friendly person but rarely do I reveal anything too personal about myself to anyone.