Is It Possible to Predict Marriage Date/Time in Chinese Astrology?

madhatter

Hi!

I'm new to Chinese astrology, never had my horoscope etc done before. Is it possible to predict date / time of a successful marriage, possibility of having healthy children predicted?

My DOB: 27/09/1972
TOB: 13:30 hrs
POB: Kolkata/Calcutta, India (22°34′10.92″N / 88°22′10.92″E)

Thanks in advance,
M

estherteh

Yes, it can be done. I've taken the liberty of erecting your chart, based on 2 genders (my apologies, I am not able to tell if you are male or female from the above data provided, and in chinese astrology, gender plays a part in luck calculation).

Based on male gender, you are a Yin Metal day master - wood element thus represent your wealth factor and wife. So from age 44 onwards, there is opportunity to get married as well as have more wealth. That's not too far away, about 3 years (you are considered age 31, by chinese astrology). What you can do to "bring forward" the chance to marry, is to activate your Peach Blossom (this is feng shui speak) - doing this will bring opportunities and partners into your life but you would still have to do the "qualifying".

Based on female gender, the element fire represents your husband star. The element appears in your chart from age 27 to 46, so there's an opportunity. Water represents your children.

madhatter

estherteh,

Thanks a lot for reply to my query, constructing and reading it. Much appreciated.

Sorry, should have mentioned that I'm a female.

Is it possible to exactly predict the year, the kind of husband and children one might have?

Thanks yet again.

estherteh

Yes, it's possible to do all that you ask. Are u new to chinese astrology? Or do you have a basic understanding? If you have some understanding, then here's what you do - look for your peach blossom star in your Bazi (8 character chart) to know when the chance is higher, if that is missing, then look to see when (year, month, week or day) the elements combine to produce your "influence factor" i.e. husband star. For some women, when they have a husband, life is difficult. Or if there are clashes in your Bazi, then married life is difficult. Or if your lonesome star (based on your bazi) appears on your spouse star, then the marriage does not last.

Gurpreet Kaur

my DOB is 07/08/1989
place: udaipur, tripura
Time : 03:45 pm

could you please tell me when will i get married and if i ll have a love or an arranged marriage?
its really urgent