Birthmarks

sam

I've always found it interesting that Mars in the first can manifest as a birthmark or a ruddy complexion, which makes me wonder about other areas of the body.

I have a pretty big birthmark on the lower-left side of my stomach, and I have Mars and Pluto in the fifth house which rules the sides and back.

If you have a birthmark, where is it in relation to your natal chart?

Arian Maverick

I have a small birthmark/mole (about the size of a pencil eraser) on my left arm, and I have my natal Mars in Gemini in the third house! 8)

Check out this article I found about moleosophy:

Did you know that a mole on either of your cheeks could classify you as serious, studious and solemn? The study of moles is called Moleosophy.

The location of a mole, its size, shape and colour can be interpreted as indicators of your character, as well as generalities for the future. Twin moles could have yet another connotation.
Moleosophy, when co-related with interpretations of other psychic sciences, substantiates personality and character readings, and provides a complete view of the subject.

Interpreting moles based on their location.

Location Interpretation

Arms Moles on the arms indicate that the person is polite, diligent and will lead a happy married life.If mole is near the elbow, the man will need to struggle in life, and might also become a young widower. If the woman has the same characteristics, however, her problems relate to her occupation.

Armpits A mole under the left arm is indicative of great struggle early in life, which is, however, well rewarded. Wealth makes later years equally pleasurable. A mole under the right arm shows that one needs to be alert and cautious in matters of security.

Back People like this are unreliable, and with them one must ensure that all facts are available before one enters any sort of negotiation for any enterprise.

Breast A mole on the right breast is indicative of laziness, which may affect family life. You need to be assertive about your needs to be able to enjoy the love and comfort of the children. A mole on the left breast belongs to active and energetic people, who generally get what they want in life.

Buttocks People who have a mole on their buttocks are un-ambitious, and will be reconciled to any mode of living.

Cheek A mole on either cheek indicates a serious and studious person who has no interest in material pleasures.

Chin A mole on either side of the chin is indicative of people who are affectionate and caring. These people adapt easily to any situation. They love travelling and respect the law of the land. They are also dedicated and conscientious workers and willingly accept responsibilities.

Ear People who are born with a mole on their ear are generally considered lucky.

Elbow People who have moles on their elbow love to travel. They are adventurous and spirited.

Eye If the mole is located on the outer corner of the eye, this indicates that the person is honest, reliable and forthright.

Eyebrow If a mole is located on the right eyebrow, it signifies that these people will have a highly active life and will be successful in all ventures.

Finger People who have a mole on any finger turn out to be dishonest and tend to grossly exaggerate.

Foot People with a mole on their foot are easy going and laid back. They need to exercise to stay healthy.

Forehead People who have a mole on their forehead will be prosperous and well settled in life.

Hand Those people who have a mole on their hand are talented and make a success of their lives.

Heel People who possess a mole on their heel make enemies easily and are prone to losing friends.

Hip A mole on any part of the hip except the buttocks signifies that these people are contented, resilient and spirited.

Knee If you have a mole on your right knee, it implies that you are a friendly person. A mole on the left knee signifies that these people lead an extravagant lifestyle.

Lips People with a mole on their lips always aspire to get ahead in life.

Naval A man who has a mole on his navel will be lucky in life and a woman who has the same desires children.

Neck If the mole is on the front of the neck, it signifies unexpected good fortune. If it is on either side of the neck, it indicates an unreasonable temperament. A mole on the back of the neck indicates a person's desire to lead a simple life.

Nipple If a man has a mole on his nipple, it indicates a fickle nature. If a woman has a mole on her nipple, it indicates that she is striving for social status.

Nose A mole on the nose belongs to a person who will be a sincere friend and a hard-working individual.

Shoulder A mole on the right shoulder indicates a sensible, industrious individual.

Wrist A mole on the wrist indicates that the person is frugal, ingenious and dependable.

Significance of Twin Moles
When there are twin moles irrespective of their location, the person possesses a dual nature. The presence of two moles, side by side, is indicative of a person being in love with two people.

Significance of shapes in Moles
(a) Round: A round mole signifies the goodness in people.
(b) Oblong: An oblong mole depicts a modest share of acquired wealth.
(c) Angular: An angular mole suggests that the individual has both positive and negative characteristics.

Significance of Moles based on colour
(a) Light Coloured Moles: Those who have light coloured moles are considered lucky.
(b) Black Moles: This denotes that a person would have to surmount obstacles in order to achieve the desired results.

Arian Maverick

Draco

Hi Sam,

I'm not sure things like this can actually be seen in the chart, I may be wrong, but I just don't see it.

I have no birth marks as such, but have four little 'beauty spots', which are curiously placed.

I have one below the thumb on the edge of each wrist, symmetrically placed, and one on below the ball of each ankle, symmetrically placed.

I find it intriguing how I have this reflective symmetry with these little 'beauty spots', from top to bottom, as they are on my ankles and wrists, and from side to side.

However, the wrists would be Gemini, and the ankles Aquarius, and I see no correlation.

It is funny thought that these marks are symmetrically placed. In the middle ages, this would probably have been sufficient evidence to burn me at the stake, not to mention my interests in astroogy. mediumship and fortune telling! :?

Draco :wink:

sam

Draco said:
Hi Sam,

I'm not sure things like this can actually be seen in the chart, I may be wrong, but I just don't see it.

I have no birth marks as such, but have four little 'beauty spots', which are curiously placed.

I have one below the thumb on the edge of each wrist, symmetrically placed, and one on below the ball of each ankle, symmetrically placed.

I find it intriguing how I have this reflective symmetry with these little 'beauty spots', from top to bottom, as they are on my ankles and wrists, and from side to side.

However, the wrists would be Gemini, and the ankles Aquarius, and I see no correlation.

It is funny thought that these marks are symmetrically placed. In the middle ages, this would probably have been sufficient evidence to burn me at the stake, not to mention my interests in astroogy. mediumship and fortune telling! :?

Ha, no! We wouldn't do that to you! :p

I am really shocked about the symmetry thing. I have three freckles on my left arm and three in the exact same area on my right.

Also, about a year and a half ago I scraped my left hand and it left a mark on the left side of my second knuckle. About a month ago I scraped my right hand and it left a mark on the right side of my second knuckle! :eek: I mean, the location is uncanny. They look exactly the same on both hands! :?

Ila

Hello!

Could someone give their opinion about my birthmark..

I've had it since birth. It's what they call strawberry birthmark. Now days in my twenties when I go to doctors etc they often notice it and wonder why I still have it, cuz usually they fade away within time (they say).

My mark was darker red before, but with time it has become lighter. It's diameter is about 3cm, and it locates exactly on a top of my heart, in chest. It's round and in middle is a human shape, that has become more clearer. Do you think it's just a coincidence. Or could it actually mean something? :)

EhTeam

My birthmark was a bald spot on my head. I have so much hair though, that you wouldn't be able to see it.
It started to change around age 22, so it was removed, or at least they attempted to.

queenfluff

I find it funny about the back moles. I had two "ball" ones removed (one got torn because it ws near the bra area - that was gross) and I am the most reliable person I know - in fact, I hate unreliable people. My biggest pet peeve. If someone was to ask me what is the most important quality in someone, I would say reliable! haha. I do like to have all info like the rest of the description says.

I also have two mole on my left arm one of them on my wrist), one on my right arm and two on my tummy near my belly button but all those are flat. I got one in my "girl area" too under all the hair - it is a "ball" like one. Don't see that area on the list. :unsure:

One thing I have is a lot of are those "strawberry" marks. Mine are small and look more like freckles but are red in color. They are in various places on my body but mostly my breast, tummy and thigh area. My mom said she ate too many strawberries when she was pregnant with me and that is why I have them. LOL! I like them because I have pale skin so I think they look pretty. I have some dark brown ones too - in various places. I guess I have a lot of "beauty marks".

serafin5

I have 2 significant birthmarks that I had issues with as a child:
One is a flat, dark brown pig. quarter sized and shaped on my uppper left arm. The other is a smaller similar one located on my right upper calf area a little bit to the side. These were watched my entire youth unchanging.

I remember hearing somewhere that these birthmark places reflect serious injuries from a past life.

My Mars is 29degs. Aqua., 4thH.

Any input?
Serafin5:unsure:

Last edited:
Birthmark,a complete blemish or atom on the skin, of alien cause, usually arresting at birth or anon after. Those actualization after action at the area of a skin birthmark present at birth.

GeraniumSA

Most people have birthmarks--most often it's on the back of the head near the neck, but it's possible to have a birthmark just about anywhere.

I find it difficult to take moleosophy too seriously, given as how I have a great number of them on my body.

I wouldn't think there would be a strong coorelation between birthmarks and birthcharts, but I could be wrong.

Lost_spirit

Me and my sister both have birthmarks,a special spot that is white and remains white even when we tan.Mine is a maple leaf in my buttock,my sister's is a lemon in the same place.However my sister does not have Mars in the Ascendant.
What's known about Mars on the Ascendant is that whoever has it usually has a scar on the face/head.I have a small scar above my eyebrow resulting from an injury in my head as a child.

fushiafairy

Maybe it isn't always about mars.

I have a large redish purple birthmark on my left knee. It may actually be from blood vessels too close to the surface.
The knees(and skin) are ruled by saturn. My saturn is prominent, it is conjunct my sun. I also have many other physical saturn traits, some good and some bad. My chart ruler also falls in the 10th house(ruled by Saturn).

I also have a small tan one just under my right breast. I am a cancer sun. Cancer rules breasts.

I use to have one on my right calf but it faded....calves ruled by Aquarius. I have no planets in Aquarius, but my saturn and sun are in the 11th house.

Lost_spirit , My daughter has a huge one on her right buttock. It is weirdly white and/or purple, depending. The buttocks are ruled by Libra. My daughter has nothing in Libra, but has moon in 7th house. Her twin brother had a small crescent moon on his forehead when younger. He has venus in Aries.

Queenfluff, I have those strawberry freckles on my chest, thighs, side, and belly. I am also very fair. I like them alot.

Last edited:

Choe

@Arian Maverick
Great article,but there is for every part ,except for the legs !? Hips is not enough.

Hi Sam,

Draco :wink:

I've got plenty of symmetrically positioned beauty marks ,but they are very tiny.

Molls are Pluto,I've read.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

I pay a lot of attention to my birthmarks because they have everything to do with our charts.

I believe they are Sautrn's way of saying: Pay attention to this aspect of your life. And if you look at it symbolically, of course you have something in your chart that points to where a mold is located. And I say Saturn because of the strictness and karma and the fact that it's placed 90 degrees from Libra (skin).

The transits are also important IMHO. While Jupiter in Leo was going retrograde through my 12th house, a small one appeared on my right hand ring finger tip, right on the spot where you join it with the thumb to make this mudra
icxc4.jpg

So, constant learning is what I need to do to transform myself spiritually, the way I see it. It appeared when I realized the importance of Pluto conjunct Mercury in my natal chart as transit Jupiter squared them.

Last edited:

Ottobeuren

I have a very large brown triangle shaped birthmark, with round corners on my right knee with Jupiter in the 5th house, Capricorn on the cusp making a very close grand trine to my Sun and Uranus.