Peter Firth - Ascendant?

R4VEN

Most of those outside UK may not know this guy. He's a British actor, most lately known for playing Harry Pearce in the 10-year long TV series, Spooks (also known as MI-5 in US) He's been in the business for over 40 years, but mostly plays the unusual, the character roles. His creation of Harry Pearce - head of MI-5 - has taken on a life of its own (almost like Scully & Mulder back in the 90's)..... but I digress.

I'm not good at guessing or assessing possible ascendants, although there are some on this forum who are excellent at it. If you're not `excellent' at this, have a go anyway. You couldn't be any worse than me at it.

My `guess' is Pisces Ascendant. He was extremely beautiful - almost effeminate - as a young man. The youthful photo below was taken when he was at least 20-22, maybe even older.
He is very softly spoken, but he has Sun in Scorpio & probable Moon in Cancer. Here's an interview, although he hardly gets a word in, thanks to the female interviewer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x3zfsPhl58

Here's some supporting info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Firth

Some dates which may or may not be significant:
* July `73 - first appeared in the play, Equus, in London, with the late Richard Burton.
* Oct `74 - appeared on Broadway in Equus, and won a Tony award for it
* Oct`77 - filmed version of Equus released in UK
* 13th May 2002 - the first episode of Spooks shown on TV in UK.

Below are some photos and a chart without birth time.

Even if you haven't a clue as to who he is, give it a go.

And in case you're wondering, he is not related to Colin Firth.

Attachments

• peter__firth_he.30597.30648.jpg
    peter__firth_he.30597.30648.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 20
  • peter-firth_equus.jpg
    peter-firth_equus.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 28
  • peter-Firth as harry pearce.jpg
    peter-Firth as harry pearce.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 26
  • peterfirth_profile.jpg
    peterfirth_profile.jpg