Transits Saturn square Natal Venus

beginner

My T-saturn is in 15 degree libra and N-venus is in 21 degree capricorn. T-saturn is 6 degree behind than exact square but why I am facing this minor but noticeable influence from approx last 2 weeks? :annoyed::unsure:

All Modern astrologers says that they consider 1 degree approaching 1 degree exact and 1 degree separating for influence of transits and progression but here the difference is 5 degree than why it started influencing me?

Chart equal houses is attached.

Last edited:
My T-saturn is in 15 degree libra and N-venus is in 21 degree capricorn. T-saturn is 6 degree behind than exact square but why I am facing this minor but noticeable influence from approx last 2 weeks? :annoyed::unsure: [well if you give us a clue, it would be helpful?]

All Modern astrologers says that they consider 1 degree approaching 1 degree exact and 1 degree separating for influence of transits and progression but here the difference is 5 degree than why it started influencing me?

Chart equal houses is attached.

let's not forget 12th is THE most cadent/hidden house in a chart, then look at which houses venus rules and it's 9th & 4th (like myself:biggrin:)
So t Saturn is late 8th house, keeping you short of finances no doubt and carnal pleasures :whistling:

to my the square won't happen til next year anyway. what are you feeling now? relating to 8th house matters, 12th house matters, and 4th & 9th? Cappi/saturn ruling 12th has little relevance for me and suggests father in early childhood may have been missing, absent or simply ineffectual and setting boundaries/structures of right/wrong etc.

I notice progressed mars is now conj natal moon. so have you felt emotionally empowered, assertive?perhaps restless with career issues? T Uranus is trining moon/mars now from 2nd to 10th, so this should help matters...

For me T Saturn making hard aspect to venus, has always broken a relationship or at least severly testing it and kept me short of money. Venus suggests how you earn, where you earn and how you express romantic, affectionate issues...

beginner

My T-saturn square Natal square influences are:
I have liquid money, but I can't use them to buy material things. when I spend money it become useless of I have to pay more to buy something that has less value than the money I paid or after buying product that become useless for me (for any reason). In short, yes this aspects is affecting my finance :sad:

No, I am not feeling anything related to 8th or 12 th house yet:pouty:. But It started disturbing my 4th house. and as far as 9th house concern I am good in education I study many other things apart from my official graduation and astrology.
Recently I was studying 2 astrology prediction books but I don't know why but now my heart is not in study. :unsure:. But I feel myself lucky in education matter. In placidus I have pluto/mars in scorpio 9th house that can show some reason behind my success in education but in equal they are in 10th house so why I am lucky in 9th house? :unsure:

No, I don't feel emotionally empowered, my progressed mars is 3 degree behind than exact conjunction N-moon that may be the reason of not feeling emotionally empowers, but approx 4 months ago I offent got angry on others and I was always ready to argue that cause bad relationship in my social group. (saturn square saturn in 11th) was the reason?????

In equal I have pluto/mars/sun/moon in 10th. How u see my public life during my career? I have strong desire to be well known for my career and I always wanted to have a good career life. these 4 planets in 10th might be the reason for my willingness.

let's not forget 12th is THE most cadent/hidden house in a chart, then look at which houses venus rules and it's 9th & 4th (like myself:biggrin:)
So t Saturn is late 8th house, keeping you short of finances no doubt and carnal pleasures :whistling:

to my the square won't happen til next year anyway. what are you feeling now? relating to 8th house matters, 12th house matters, and 4th & 9th? Cappi/saturn ruling 12th has little relevance for me and suggests father in early childhood may have been missing, absent or simply ineffectual and setting boundaries/structures of right/wrong etc.

I notice progressed mars is now conj natal moon. so have you felt emotionally empowered, assertive?perhaps restless with career issues? T Uranus is trining moon/mars now from 2nd to 10th, so this should help matters...

For me T Saturn making hard aspect to venus, has always broken a relationship or at least severly testing it and kept me short of money. Venus suggests how you earn, where you earn and how you express romantic, affectionate issues...

Last edited:

gemini59

I see that Saturn has energized N-jupiter for some time as well as N-neptune, ruler of your second.
Saturn would put a realistic spin on the jupiter opposition neptune energy.

In fact, it is forming a square or creating a T-square with Neptune/Saturn and Jupiter.
This may allow you to see something or balance some energy you have not been able to balance before.
Neptune in 11th might create illusions but Saturn in Capricorn is about responsibility.
Jupiter is in the fifth house of pleasure, creativity and is exalted in Cancer. It has some strength too but Saturn and Jupiter are quite at odds with each other.

Here is responsible balancing SAturn in Libra creating more focus on balance. And affecting your 2nd house ruler, your 11th house ruler, affecting the fifth house as well as the 12th house (house of self-undoing). Saturn delights in the 12th house of constraint.

Saturn on the cusp of your 9th/3rd axis will affect it.
Often with a t-square the energy is held in tension and often finds an outlet to the polarity point of the apex. The this case the apex is transiting Saturn and the polarity point is the cusp of the 3rd house. The outlet is communication, siblings, mental work, automobiles or short trips. In aries too..thus communication might be humm energetic:)

Of note, Uranus will traverse the opposite point. I would look for this over the next few years. As it creates this T-square of abrupt change, chaos, and eruptions to your 3rd cusp it will find outlet to your 9th.

Of note too is progressed mercury has been aspecting your natal mars and pluto but that energy is most likely faded. This would have been a time of rash eruptive speech. And too deep psychological insight.Your tongue might have been wounding to the quick:(

g59,
Of note too is progressed mercury has been aspecting your natal mars and pluto but that energy is most likely faded. This would have been a time of rash eruptive speech. And too deep psychological insight.Your tongue might have been wounding to the quick:(

really this progression was a *sextile* which should not have caused massive tension and verbal outbursts.:whistling:

I see that Saturn has energized N-jupiter for some time as well as N-neptune, ruler of your second. Saturn would put a realistic spin on the jupiter opposition neptune energy.
t Saturn has created a temp T Square with jupiter but also Neptune. This is classic depression aspects, having your dreams crushed by saturn's reality check. T Saturn square jupiter, creates a 'shall I,shan't I' crippling in expasion and forcing more caution in 5th and 8th house matters.

It will be a few years off before T uranus gets to 9' and creates another temp T Square with jupiter, neptune and saturn.