How to predict childbirth in women?

Vagabondgirl

I heard this is possible to calculate. Are there any good sites for calculating special life events like childbirth? Marriage etc? Or anyone good at this?

Do you use tranists also or only progressed chart?

I don't believe there is any 'precise' forumla for answering certain questions like this (in Western astrology, maybe Vedic I can't comment) or we would all be using it. We are all visual people here and need to see charts and understand doing this might ensure you get more responses--

Some links for you to explore
Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what interaspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255

Go to Astro.com, Astro.com, Extended Chart Selection, Special Charts, Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar. Fertile days will be marked in red. I hope this helps.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15096
Pregnancy & transits thread..
The asteroid "child" 4580
On the Extended Chart Selection page, go right to the bottom and below were you select the Additional Objects (black heading) there is a box that you need to type "4580" (next to the box it reads "additional asteroids").

http://www.universalastrologer.com/asteroid.html
This website list suggests: EROS: [full no. 57] eroticism; reproductive organs; sexuality; the heart & cardiac system; the history, the Will to Live; what “turns you on;” Number on astro =433

member called Miss Saturn (which is now member ‘Shining Ray’) has a book/theory on how many marriages and children you might have on this thread…
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2013
http://books.google.com/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA29&dq=carol+predictive+astrology+natal+marriage&ei=cgY9StL4L4XuzASuzMC6BQ

Where in a chart does a person see himself
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157562#post157562

Your question is probably better off as a Horary query

Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Hi!

Thanx again for your reply:)

Im not such a fan of horary. But it could be because I dont have much experience with it, and it sounds a bit "old fashion" to me and doesnt make so much sense. Maybe I will change my mind later, who knows.

Heres my chart anyway. I see that Leon is in my 5th house in the unequal house, and in the equal house the sun is in the 5th house. So same thing I guess?

The only huge aspect with another planet the sun is making is with Uranus. So one child then? :/ Or 2 if chiron counts?

Some astrologer said there was a possibility of me having twins??? Because of something with my gemini ascendent.... Not sure what. Could it be it trining moon and jupiter. But sun is in Libra, and its fixed = no twins?

Vagabondgirl

My chart here....

Attachments

• astro mary.jpg
    astro mary.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 51

smilingsteph

I have read that Gemini on the 5th house cusp is indicative of twins...

I also believe I read somewhere that mutable signs on the 5th cusp and lend to multiples. I would love to see some data on that!

I think anything with jupiter transiting making nice aspects to the venus would be a good time.

There is this website regarding lunar fertility, the moon cycles. I put in the date of my last menstrual period and you can get a good idea as to when to concieve. (I did that after the fact) and it was right on!

Try this site (it wasnt what I used but there are some good sites listed)
http://www.calendarzone.com/Women/

Vagabondgirl

I had this fertility chart calculated for me since 2007, not that I have tried for a baby yet. But my period often arrive on the date where Im supposed to conceive according to lunar fertility. That cant be right? You cant conceive on the 1st day of your period....:/ I have 100% overview of my cycles too, because I take my temps and all that one can imagine. 1 day last year my ovulation was close to the moon fertility day, 1 day before or after.

smilingsteph

I concieved right on the moons fertility day, I knew the last day of my menstural period and then I knew the only time I could have gotten pregnant, and it was a day after I ovulated (by my calculation). So I am thinking it was the 23rd of December, but then again sperm can live for up to 3-5 days in the vagina.

You may be able to concieve anywhere in your cycle. My sister concieved the first day of her menstural period. She had sexual intercourse a few days before her period started and then never had sex again. She ended up pregnant the next month. I would think that at anytime you could get pregnant, but much less likely. She is not with the guy now and it was a one night thing when she thought they were getting back together, because I was in disbelief!

Vagabondgirl

WOW, that sounds kind of amazing:) I doubt that Im capable of that. I have such long and unstable cylces. I cant predict them, the last time I tried with the "timing cycle" method I also got pregnant.... But it was a week after the days before the new moon when it was my "time", so maybe thats the reason why I miscarried?

It says on that lunar fertility chart that one should only try for the "green" superfertile days if you re secondary infertile (miscarried etc), to have a healthy baby.

I think stress and external factors influence my cycle more than normal... But Im getting a hormone test done soon, to see if I dont have PCO or something shitty like that:sideways:

I dont think what astrologer 50 is saying is correct " I don't believe there is any 'precise' forumla for answering certain questions like this or we would all be using it." probably he has not studied indian /vedic astrology, where there are several methods given unlike western astrology. I myself had predicted to many couples about the time of childbirth which came out correctly. Using 7th harmonic called saptamsa is used along with the birth chart and navamsa chart and khsetrasputa and beejasphuta etc are some of the tools available for predicting the probable period of childbirth. Donot have any biased openion on any system.

[removed non-astrological comment and put in lower case - Moderator Note: Please do not put entire sentences in ALL CAPS since this is considered rude behavior on the Internet and can cause misunderstandings.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kerrie

@SREEASTROPOINT In your post you say that Astrologer50 is incorrect in her saying that predicting childbirth isnt precise but then you go on to say that you can predict "THE PROBABLE PERIOD OF CHILDBIRTH". Isnt that contradicting yourself?

If you claim to know the formula give us a heads up. Teach us how to work it out for ourselves? This is a learning website and not for people that say "yeah I know how to do that but I am not gonna tell you".

@Vagabondgirl - its quiet difficult and I still havent learnt the formula of predicting childbirth. I think it is the hardest of them all :biggrin:.

Vagabondgirl

My step dad could do this... But hes not alive anymore, so I cant exactly ask him. But I think it was time consuming! I think it had to do with progressive aspects and maybe transists? I read in some books that certain progressive aspects COULD indic childbirth, but maybe not all the time?

Morghana Stellara

No idea if this wil help, but this is my personal experience:

My daughter (first and only) was born when my 5th house ruler (Saturn) was transiting square natal Mercury (ASC ruler). Transiting Saturn was also opposite transiting Mercury in my 5th and 11th natal houses. Transiting Mars and Pluto were conjunct and forming an exact trine to my natal Mercury. Transiting Uranus opposed my ASC.

Progressed moon was approaching conjunction with natal Saturn (again, 5th house ruler) within 3 degrees. Progressed ASC was on my 2nd cusp (assuming this might be the indicator of the surgical birth, as it was activating the 2nd and 8th? hmmm). These are really the only notable aspects at the time... at least all I am seeing.

My second child, a boy, will be born any day (really, I have spent much time trying to pinpoint which day. LOL). So looking at the due date, 3/17: Interestingly, progressed moon is sextile Neptune, my 7th house ruler. Progressed MC is on my 11th cusp. Progressed Venus conjuncts my natal Sun.

Transiting Mars is exactly conjunct my natal moon (natally, it is the ruler of the 8th, but is right on my DSC). Transiting Pluto is still (and has been) hovering on my 5th cusp (a very scary time for a mommy!). Transiting Saturn is retrograde on my 2nd cusp - looks like no matter how hard I try otherwise, this will be another surgical birth. That Saturn is also trine natal Jupiter, the traditional ruler of my 7th.

I'm sure these indicators are different for everyone... after all, if one looks at my natal chart - with my luminaries in barren signs, as well as my ASC and fifth cusp, AND their respective rulers in barren signs also, and a completely empty 5th house (and my medical history of infertility) - I actually have yet to figure out how I got lucky enough to get two miracle babies... without any drugs, fertility treatments, or anything! Still figuring out this one, astrologically. I just posted my info here in the case it may help someone.

docker

Dr. Eugen Jonas made some research which shows with 87% of success that a woman can be fertile when Sun-Moon distance in transit is the same with the sun-Moon distance in natal chart.

For example if natal a woman has 90 degrees distance Sun-moon can be fertile when Transit moon and transit Sun has the same exactly distance as natal.

Also Dr. Jonas said that if the conceived of a baby happened then, the sign of the moon's position can indicate the sex of the baby. Fire and Air for boys and Earth and Water for girls.

Take a look. http://www.skepdic.com/jonas.html

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I know about Dr Eugenes method. I monitor my ovulations and I hardly ever ovulate on "my days". Last time I had it like 2 days before this day, and the other close day was last year, 1 day before or after.

I read that he says that one can ovulate in ones menstrual phase, but I dont believe in it so much... Sounds physiologically impossible.

docker

The date when my sister conceived her baby, the distance Sun-Moon was the same as her natal chart. Also the Moon then was in Virgo and she birth a girl. The baby has Sun in Virgo.

I provided the aspects of the conceived day

Last edited:

docker

Here is the tables of the progression and the transits.

Attachments

• Birth-progression.jpg
    Birth-progression.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Birth-transit.jpg
    Birth-transit.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 36

Vagabondgirl

That one time I conceived before I lost it) the moon was in the same sign as my moon (between virgo-libra) and my moon is like 29 degrees virgo. But this was in July so the sun and moon distance was different from the distance in my natal chart.

Claire19

My take on it is that you have to have some kind of transit and/or progression to the 5th house and its planets for pregnancy to occur . Also the Moon to be taken into consideration. I dont know about the fertility cycles and the ideas that are being put forth here.

There is a school of thought that if you conceive on a Yin Moon you will have a daughter and Yang Moon, a son....

THey say now that the sex of the child is not necessarily determined by the man's chromosomes anymore. Who knows what to believe??

Planets in the 5th will indicate what sort of child and even what sign often.
i.e. Mars in the 5th and with a yang ruler on the cusp sons only to be born. THis has happened in my family. COnversely a yin ruler on the 5th and say Venus in the house, then daughters to be born. I have not done enough research to say that this is absolutely true.