The toughest/weakest star sign?

HeyPlayGirl

i think scorpios are the scariest and very intense but capricorns are the most threatening. i have a murderer/gang member/drug dealer/abuser in my family whose birth time i do not know but he has his sun,moon, and mars in cap. he also has mars square pluto and mars trine saturn too..i love him, we grew up together. funny how he is the only person i've ever done a basic synastry on where we only have trines,sextiles and conjunctions. story of my life.

carrotcake

Pisces tend to have a lot of self doubt so critical comments made in arguments can eat away at them and make them believe that whatever was said is true.

I think that people who have a lot of scorpio and leo in them tend to be quite intimidating opponents because of the leo pride and the scorpio cunningness. They both tend to be strong domineering signs even if a bit vulnerable underneath their confident exterior.

Natasha

I have found that all signs will get their own ways when they need to. Some just use different tactics.
Our Mars sign would probably indicate how we "get what we want" I recall a book by Howard Sapportas & Liz Greene where they discussed a test at a conference on this very subject.
I think the book may have been called the inner planets.
Libra is an interesting one which this book does cite in that Libra will say well I agree with what your proposing entirely but there is just one tiny little thing I would like to change. They then proceed to find more tiny little changes till the whole idea of the other person has completely changes to the Librans idea
Don’t forget that Libra opposes Aries and polarity is always where with a sign especially for Libra who naturally rules the seventh house.

Last edited:

PrettyBullette

I nominate Pisces for weakest sign. I know and love many Pisceans, but they are just so fun to pick on. I guess that could be contributed to the fact that they are extremely passive and you know they won't go off and punch you in the face. They are sneaky though and will not hesitate to go behind your back and stab you in it. Slander is another one of their fave things to do. I nominate Taurus for toughest sign. We have the ability to take so much **** from people, but when we reach our boiling point we WILL punch you in the face, but only after enduring many things. Capricorns are pretty tough characters too.

GreenMist

Banned
I nominate Pisces for weakest sign. I know and love many Pisceans, but they are just so fun to pick on. I guess that could be contributed to the fact that they are extremely passive and you know they won't go off and punch you in the face. They are sneaky though and will not hesitate to go behind your back and stab you in it. Slander is another one of their fave things to do. I nominate Taurus for toughest sign. We have the ability to take so much **** from people, but when we reach our boiling point we WILL punch you in the face, but only after enduring many things. Capricorns are pretty tough characters too.

As you mention that, just looking at the statistics for some of the "greatest" boxers in history, so many of them are either taurus or capricorn. Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray robinson, George Foreman, Sugar Ray Leonard, Joe Frazier...

That being said, just remember George Washington was a pisces, Adolf Hitler was a taurus.

Northstar10

Ophiuchus will bite you in the forked tongue every time. 13th sign of the zodiac, during the time of the elder Scorpios (late November). Probably ruled by Eris.

Lissa

Considering the definition of weakness that was given,I'd say Pisces are the weakest sign of all.We don't handle confrontation easily and have a hard time fighting for what we stand for,it's just very easy to confuse us and getting the tables turned in an argument with us isn't hard at all.Personally,confrontations,screaming and arguing make me feel very uneasy and whenever I argue with someone I always end up in tears and 90% of the time I will end up nodding my head and agreeing with whatever the other person has said just so I can get out of the conflict.Criticism is very hard to take too.

This being said,we Pisceans have the strenght to overcome things easy and forgive very easily too-we're good at forgiving and forgetting,and there is a lot of strenght to that.This must be aknowledged,because it is one of the best things about us.

As for the toughest signs-Aries,Leo,Scorpio and Capricorn come to mind.These four signs are very good in confrontations and very willing to fight for their beliefs.They always stand their ground and are ready to yell and scream if needed.Aries and Scorpio tend to play a little dirty,with Aries having the tendency to scream whatever comes to mind without considering the other person's feelings,and Scorpio aiming at the other's weakest spots and making use of their vulnerabilities.If anything,these four signs have a hard time seeing things from the other person's point of view,so it doesn't mean that they fight fair or that they are always right,just that they are strong headed and stubborn.But yes,they are very strong signs and overcome hardships easily.

Aruilly

Humm, I don't know if saying one easily affected would be weak. I mean I know very sensitive people who can be disturbingly vicious when hurt.

Scorpios are easily hurt, they just don't show it. But the point is that because they are hurt that they will make you pay for it. Same goes for capricorns. And this are some of the toughest guys out there.

As for weak, I do give the number one position to pisces hands down because of their passiveness. Though its funny that they charm others into protecting them, no wonder venus loves this sign :tongue:. I for one have done a lot of pisces protecting this years :annoyed:

I also think virgo isn't that great at fights either.

Anyway, the best one hands down is libra mercury and mars in libra. They are so good they fight for BOTH sides :w00t: :lol: jk

Lissa

As for weak, I do give the number one position to pisces hands down because of their passiveness. Though its funny that they charm others into protecting them, no wonder venus loves this sign :tongue:. I for one have done a lot of pisces protecting this years :annoyed:

So,sooo true!!!In my life I've always had the luck of having people protecting me.Strong characters are driven into my life and they stay here and take action when I can't.

Neptune Rising

Toughtest / weakest in business, my Capricorn Sun can be quite ruthless, Mars in the first in Sag, I do fight and can stand up to anyone in business, and I fight for what is fair! :rightful: though fighting the moral/Sag ground. I've learned to look before I leap as I get wiser though, drawing on the more calculating side of my Cap Sun rather than the impulsive 1st house Mars. Moon in Pisces however does tend to go to pieces when it all gets too tough, though I don't show this, I keep my stern Cap exterior incase the 'bad guys/corporate cats' see through to my softie side. Then I might drown my sorrows in a nice glass of wine and wander into my emotional Piscean Moon world.

Leo.

I think that all signs are strong but a few stronger than others.

In the Air signs i think that aquas or gemini would be the weakest then libra which is quite a strong sign.

With Fires i have to say its a close race but ima give leos the win since they are mostly the ones in the element to outstand the longest. Then Aries they are generaly strong but have weak spots that will crumble them. And last are the Sagi they are not weak but not strong.

Water signs, def the scorpios top but i think there not "stronger" i think its because they have a good ability to hide their feelings, where as a pisces or cancer would empty their hearts.

The earth signs i guess there the strongest element since they dont really let anything get to them. the strongest would be capricorn, tauras, and then virgos who are quite sensitve.

Tengunshots

I dunno. But, I'm a Gemini. Honestly, I haven't lost to a fight much yet or an argument. I tend to use everyone's word against them, and in arguments, I ONLY back down when I know the other is right. I am not full of pride, I know when to keep quiet as I would rather to the right thing. I am very mysterious as people dun really know who I am, you'll never know which face I have on. And, I do not lose my temper, but when I do, it's war. So, I dun really think Geminis are one of the weakest sign. I do not think there is a weak sign, we all have our share of uniqueness and specialties.

retinoid

Capricorn is an earth/water sign (Capricorn has a mermaid tail for a reason)...So it is unlike the other earth signs where it does seem to be a bit more emotional. Reminds me of a distant emotional side like Scorpio.

I have a Mars in Libra and I am very strong when it comes to standing up for myself and others. But I usually think a lot before acting. Which is good. I don't know why Mars in Libra is a 'fall' placement. Many with mars in libra tend to be very forthright.

Last edited:

serafin5

Thank you Freedomlover you basically said my exact response: How can one label a Sun Sign as strong/weak? You have to look at the chart!!! Im a Pisces, but with a Taurus Moon and Scorpio Asc, and I am generally soft spoken and generally non violent but you put me in a corner and Ill fight to the death if I had to!!! (Sun, Mars & Saturn conjunct) Ive known really strong people from every Sun Sign. Ive learned to never underestimate anyone.

Serafin5

KaylaTheTaurean

I think that Taurus is the toughest emotionally and physically, taurus is a fixed earth sign therefore they are strong and sturdy. Scorpio id say is weak emotionally the passion is strong but they cant seem to control their emotions.

Andrea_

I'd also say that Scorpio is weak emotionally and always in a fight with himself due to so many emotions and stuff like that, even if it knows how to defend and sting

Capricorns are more durable, calm, but they have a soft side too, although rulled by Saturn and with a Mars in exaltation naturally, they really develop a very tough style, way of thinking, etc... and have control over every inch of their emotions. But really, they're softies!

And they get funnier with age :)) They are good actors too, acting one way and foolling everyone around, masking the real reason or inventing countless others, just to make sure that what is inside stays well and pure, ready to shine if given the chance... (or who knows if the opposite is available >.>)

Leos seem a little tough to me (albeit they have insecurities and are grandomaniacs or like to act like one to a certain extent), Aries not to mention, they are really headstrong... and Tauruses, also durable, but they are big comfort seekers :)

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I personally think Capricorn is overrated and very insecure and weak but likes to look and act tough by armoring themselves with achievement and status. They're not confident in relationships and good luck getting any of them (even Cap Mars) to work with you where they aren't in it totally for themselves and how great it'll look for their image. There are plenty of Cap people who have fallen into bad and hardcore habits of drugs and indulgent in self-destructive routines.

Scorpio is very overrated but they're "weak" in that they're overly emotional about everything and want to seek revenge when they feel like others have slighted them in some way, even if it's not true. They push people away hoping that the ones they push away will come back and want them and when that doesn't happen, they get even more outraged. Playing psychological mind games and being indirect with further adds more troubles to the table. At the end of the day, they shoot themselves in the foot and hold grudges until their hair turns grey, but the world won't bend to their wills.

I don't really think Cancer and Pisces are "weak," as so much as they drastically crave love and approval from others. Those are not weak traits, as I find those to be very caring and loving signs in most planetary positions. Pisces is forgiving and it's easier to be forgiving and get passed difficulties than to it is to drag out disagreements. Also, Pisces would rather suffer for others than to have it inflicted on others... which can weaken them if they suffer too much for others. The downside is Pisces can get psycho if pushed too far. Just encounter any Pisces Moon and you'll know what I'm talking about. Most Cancer positions are soft and caring and have desires to take care of others. Cancer wants others to return the favor and take care of them, which is why they do try to take care of others. If you use them and mistreat them, watch out! Cancer Sun is #1 sign for murderers. It's very personal for them.

With the exception of Saturn, I do think Libra positions are weak and needs to go on wilderness trips to learn how to be more confident and decisive. It seems strange but I'm finding more and more dictators with Libra Saturn. I think that because of the exalted position, it can make the native feel confident in controlling other people via social measures (such as Putin).

Gemini isn't traditionally touted as "strong" nor is considered to be "weak," either. For the most part, Gemini positions don't place emphasize the personal, but rather, the social. Gemini likes to give off the appearance of agreeing with all sides because there's the strong ability to find validity on all sides but no one really know whats a Gemini really believes and that's something they like to keep to themselves. Unlike Libra, Gemini does NOT fight for both sides. Gemini actually have an easy time making decisions and will pick a side and will fight for that side but if validity for the side they fought for no longer holds true, Gemini will have no problems detaching and jumping ship. That's not really a weak point... as there's more practicality to pick battles judiciously.

As far who I vote for being the weakest, I would say Sagittarius. They're lucky but psychotic and demagogues and just go along with whatever is fashionable. They run away from battles and don't care what consequences their actions bring to others. Not often do others come up as part of the equation. They're only concerned about themselves and do whatever they want to do, so to h3ll with everything else! Yuck. Such recklessness through and through.

Aries, however, I find to be truly tough and strong willed. Despite adversary, they will keep on believing in themselves and strive to succeed. Their selfishness does them credit as they take care of themselves and don't pose as a problem for other people, which I find to be quite pleasant. I can get annoyed with Aries positions because of the over confidence but I've not met a person with Aries energy, other than yucky Aries Moon, to be a drain on other people. Aries is truly independent and operate optimally as 1, which is why they're the 1st in the zodiac.

Last edited:

Zonark

All the signs are tough in their own way, even Cancer and Pisces. Pisces more than any sign can transcend a lot and that takes a special kind of strength. When in tremendous pain they're perhaps more capable than any other sign when it comes to finding peace within torment. Cancer is perhaps the most protective of all the signs and it takes toughness to be that way.

I think most of you are confusing toughness with aggressiveness and passivity. Scorpios are not that tough; they are easily hurt and the more they lash out, the more in pain they are, it is just a different way they have of expressing it. That is not so much toughness, it is aggression. Aries is not tough so much because it is a sign always on the go, always moving past hurt. It is not a sign that will passively tough out anything, it fights it. I think if Aries could not fight an obstacle paining them they would have the inclination to go a bit mental and start banging their head against a wall like a psychiatric patient. In situations requiring true toughness of character (those we cannot readily get past) I think Aries would be the first to crack under pressure because they could not DO something about it (though I don't doubt they'd find something to do about it).

Leo is too easily wounded by pride to be considered very tough. Leo's pride can conversely make them want to tough out just about anything just so they can hold their head up high.

Virgo, with its constant need to improve circumstances and the self, I think is a naturally tougher sign than most would think initially. They will put themselves through a lot to improve and will take things in stride because they instinctively want to learn from challenging and painful events. Rather than seeing harsh situations as a threat to their character, to Virgo these become opportunities to improve.

The air signs, I would not describe any of them as tough because air signs just don't 'do' tough for the most part. They find other ways of dealing with problems and if the air signs must have a kind of toughness, it is mental fortitude, in the case of Gemini for example their witty and clever nature is a kind of mental toughness keeping things light for them when they are very grim. For Libra, they adhere to a set of principals in challenging times and see such challenges as merely a test of how well they can live up to their standards.

I'll give my take on the other signs tomorrow.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I think Leo is tough and their pride does them credit. They aren't afraid to go for whatever they want and sometimes, stop at nothing to get it. Setbacks don't seem to kick them down. I think their weakness actually lies in not being loved/fawned over. Popularity is important to them (which to me, is annoying) and they like being liked. They need affection/love/passion for something/someone and if they don't have it, they seem lost.