Is Mario Interested Me?

Moradiva

My friends & I went out for my Birthday few days ago & I am curious to know if Mario, the waiter was interested in me. He sensed I was not having a good time & was kind enough to talk to me, let me vent a bit. (A lot of my guests never confirmed they were coming & they all showed up an hour late. That sent a bad message to me that I don't matter) Anyway, he & I chatted a few times on different topics & I'm thinking maybe since he was working, maybe he's not at liberty to ask out guests, especially since he was a fill in just for the night. He has a regular full time job elsewhere.

In the chart, I'm Sat rx & he's Sun opposing me in 2/8th houses. That doesn't make sense though since he helped diffuse my irritation. Could he then be Moon/ruler of 6th since he was like the hired servant? If so, he's in my first & trines Saturn/ me in 8 degrees & conjuncts Asc in 10 degrees.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_mario_interested_hr.47452.24260.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_mario_interested_hr.47452.24260.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 31

Anachiel

... Could he then be Moon/ruler of 6th since he was like the hired servant? If so, he's in my first & trines Saturn/ me in 8 degrees & conjuncts Asc in 10 degrees.

LOL! That makes me laugh! (in a good way). Dating the help again are ya! tsk tsk. What will we do with you??

Thing is, he is not your servant/employee specifically. He was just serving you. So, he is 7th house, not 6th. Also, look at him physically. Was he more lunar or solar in appearance? Moon in Aquarius would not be a warm and pleasant person. Sun in Aries would be outgoing and warm and bold.

Sadly, that Sun-Saturn opposition has reared it's ugly head, again. Although the Moon goes to trine of the Sun showing you may chase him down and easily find him, the main significators are not romantically inclined.

Also, both are exalted, putting on appearances. It's not their normal mode of being - you weren't in your normal mode that night because of what happened and he probably wasn't in his normal mode, for one reason or another, either.

Moradiva

Hahaha....Yes, "dating the help" ..you're funny, too, Anachiel! Ok, I see your point that he remains the Sun, the 7th ruler. And yes, he was very much "outgoing, warm, & bold". Which is like me, natal Sun in Aries after all. Gosh, don't understand why we're opposing. Eh, who knows...guess not meant to be. Thanks for your time, Anachiel.

MaeMae

Banned
in latin lingual world ~
service is an art of charm and seduction ~ it is the virgo version of neptunian film charm.
they hold you captive til the fantasy is over or 'til the tip is given. service.
so an horary question based on naivetee?
i'd look to things in this way ~
9th house educational ~ neptune filters? some other fishy influence.
or 4th house indicators of ending ~ planets involved in querant's 4th house or ruler of.
also the complaints about friends?
merc, saturn or libra.
he doesn't want to be around disgruntled patrons?
libra ~ make nice,
mercury ~ i hear what you're saying or
saturn ~ life s*ucks, don't it?
girls need to know now ~ it's still a man's world.
if he was "in to" you, something other than sympathetic glances or text msgs would be exchanged.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
LOL! That makes me laugh! (in a good way). Dating the help again are ya! tsk tsk. What will we do with you??

Thing is, he is not your servant/employee specifically. He was just serving you. So, he is 7th house, not 6th. Also, look at him physically. Was he more lunar or solar in appearance? Moon in Aquarius would not be a warm and pleasant person. Sun in Aries would be outgoing and warm and bold.

Sadly, that Sun-Saturn opposition has reared it's ugly head, again. Although the Moon goes to trine of the Sun showing you may chase him down and easily find him, the main significators are not romantically inclined.

Also, both are exalted, putting on appearances. It's not their normal mode of being - you weren't in your normal mode that night because of what happened and he probably wasn't in his normal mode, for one reason or another, either.

i get what you're putting out Anachiel ~ but missing integer -
6th is service as servant.
7th is querant's "into-ness" of endsaid servant.
implication, subtext missed is mastery (2nd house, possibly 10th) conditions over other.
querant is assuming relationship derived from service.
venus takes what it feels it deserves, so look at venus too question's ruler ~ 5th house ~ "hot want" then look at 4th house and moon's next aspects.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
question should be, given anachiel's and my perspectives ~
"should i go after mario?"
anway, wait 2 months and ask that again.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

--querent = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn
-primary quesited (given the question) is the potential romantic interest of the other party (7th house) regarding the querent so this would be the 5th whole sign house from the 7th which = Sagittarius which = Jupiter significator
-Jupiter flows toward Saturn = + testimony
-Moon flows toward Jupiter = + tesitmony
-Sun (secondary quesited) flows toward's quesited's lord of the house of romance,ie, toward Jupiter which = + testimony
-no applying aspects among the significators except a near partile opposition between Sun and Moon = - testimony

Excluding any suggestion of what might or might not happen (which in my outlook would require a seperate question) the answer to this specific question ("is Mario interested in me") is, Yes (+ testimonies outweigh - testimonies) Now, what that means, what might happen, etc, that's another question...

Moradiva

Thank you MaeMae & Dr. Farr. Two different takes on the chart is interesting.

For the record, I posted a "Thank you to Mario, etc.." comment the next day on the restaurant's Facebook page. I figure the owner would acknowledge it & inform him. But no clue if anyone had seen it bc no response, not even "Like".

MaeMae, I've got to be honest. Your delineation went right over my head. Do you think Mario is 6th house/servant? & I don't understand "subtext missed mastery" & how does 2nd house come into play? (& 10th house for that matter?) Why would Venus take what it feels it deserves?

MaeMae

Banned
venus' nature is desire, acquisitiveness. think taurus. when they set their desire on something, they will dang well get it.
as for mario ~ dr. farr and anachiel are correct that 7th is other person of interest.
but he is servant by fact, querant's 6th, and that relationship is what i based my thoughts on in turned chart. had you two had interaction separate or following this event, then i would consider it as 7th for querant.
i based my thoughts on your saying he "helped you make it through dinner party" which fits with a 6th house as quesited.

Last edited:

Anachiel

Most importantly:
Happy Birthday, Moradiva :happy:
best wishes

I wish I could find this poster in real life, I would send you one but, this will have to do for now. The artist is Jofra Bosschart. I remember these were easy to find in the 70's. I had to look forever to finally find them on the net. I love his work; the symbology, the colours and the sheer uniqueness. I hope you enjoy it.

picture.php

Last edited:

Moradiva

Aww, very sweeeet, Anachiel! But am I missing something? I only see "Happy Birthday, Moradiva" in hot pink letters (my new favorite color btw); no poster. However, I looked up Johfra's name...he's Verrry cool! Beautiful artwork.

Anachiel

Glad you found it. Attached is a copy. I embeded the other so may be that is why is couldn't be seen.

Attachments

• Johfra-Bosschart-Aries.jpg
    Johfra-Bosschart-Aries.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 18

misskitty

I'm going to interpret without reading the others' interpretations, so forgive me if I repeat...

You are Saturn rx in a cadent house, meaning that you are not at your best right now. You are not particularly strong, although you are exhalted in Libra so you have the ability to be strong again maybe when you come out of rx. That rx status though makes me think that you won't care about this question much longer, since retrogrades can mean that you change your mind. The Moon in your 1st heightens that possibility. The significators are applying a mutual opposition. I don't think the outcome of this question will matter to you in another month or so. Just my take...

Moradiva

Hii Miss Kitty! Haven't seen you in a while. Thanks for adding. I only posted this question bc I couldn't relate to our signicators being in opposition & wondered if the Moon/6th H could be him instead; especially since Moon trines Sat/me. It ends on a positive note but still don't know what role the Moon plays here. It's been a week & nothing "nice" played out. As a matter of fact, I had some turbulence at work, a 6th house issue.

rafaella

He is the 7th ruler, not 6th. You are interested in him romantically, so always look at the 7th.

The opposition shows certain pull between you but reception is not good, the planets are in each other's fall, and that would mean not much will happen here. The thing is Moon does sextile him and then translate the light to Saturn. But Moon is also in detriment of Sun and Moon is peregrine. So even though you may get in touch with him and try developing something, things just don't work out.