Stay or Go?

SagiCap

I want to move due to a horrendous nightmare and now harassment in my building from the maintenance and building manager. I'm suing them and through a previous horary it was foretold (God willilng,) that I'd win big-time. So the question is should I stay or should I go? I am now being harassed by the building manager and the maintenance guy here. They've even tried to close the building access on me on several occasions. I'm not a s-disturber, but I can be a force to be reckoned with when I'm wronged. Mars in Libra? Today I had 3 guys at the door trying to force entry and I told them I'd call police. I'm a stubborn Sagi and don't want to "lose". I'd rather stay here, not move but have won and have reasonable enjoyment of my home.

So I asked if I should stay or go:

7119826859_4ec0dbd862_z.jpg

I start with looking at rising, signifactor, Moon position and angles. I'm Mercury (surprise, surprise, I'm always Virgo rising) and that is in detriment AND fall in the 7th. Next, I'm Moon in Sag, in 4th/home/foundation. About to conjunct NN and in ok sign, I guess. No real dignity except accidental angular placements.

Mars Rx is conjunct my asc. I take that to be ruler of the 9th, but must think it stands for "lawsuits". I read they were 9th and will re-search that again. That Mars Rx is about to square me. (I do have an upcoming hearing with the landlord/tenant board.)

Moon applies to oppose MC (goal.) If my goal is to stay here safe, I guess that's not gonna happen.

Angles are all mutable. This makes me think I'd most likely move.

Second, if Lilly looked at 7th for the new home, then it is also same ruler as 4th (are they the same as in..."no moving?")

There is mutually mixed reception with both homes and this is why I bring the chart to the forum. I cannot figure that part out. Any help would be taking a weight off of my mind and relieving my panic attacks, so a HUGE thank you.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-current residence (4th house) and moving (7th house) both have same significator, Jupiter
-Jupiter in Taurus in 9th house is benefically placed, and Jupiter flows toward the Lot of Happiness (ascendant+jupiter-sun) which falls @ 27 Virgo, posited in querent's own signifying house/sign (1st house/Virgo), all of which means that querent will be happy in EITHER circumstance (either staying or moving)
-Venus, which disposits dual significator, Jupiter, flows toward the LOH, is posited in the 10th whole sign house (advance, achievement of goals, etc), and querent significator (and LOH significator) Mercury, flows toward Venus: all suggestive of + results in either case (staying or moving)
-Mars is in querent's house (1st), shows contentions surrounding this residence matter (as were described in OP's background information)
-so, to determine whether there is more + for staying or for moving, we'll have to evaluate the 4th house condition (staying) vs the 7th house condition (moving)

4th house:
a) posits querent's co-significator Moon = +
b) posits Lucky Strike NN = +
c) Moon flows toward, and applies to conjunction with, the NN = +
d) both Moon and NN are in the Egyptian term of Jupiter = +
e) both Moon and NN are in Bright degrees of Sagittarius = +
f) NN is opposed by Venus = -
Total 4th house = +5

7th house:
a) querent significator Mercury is in the 7th house = +
b) Mercury is in detriment = -
c) Mercury is in a Bright degree of Pisces = +
Total 7th house = +1

So, the totals indicate a stronger (more benefic) condition for the 4th house; therefore, the answer here is: stay rather than go!

SagiCap

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-current residence (4th house) and moving (7th house) both have same significator, Jupiter
-Jupiter in Taurus in 9th house is benefically placed, and Jupiter flows toward the Lot of Happiness (ascendant+jupiter-sun) which falls @ 27 Virgo, posited in querent's own signifying house/sign (1st house/Virgo), all of which means that querent will be happy in EITHER circumstance (either staying or moving)
-Venus, which disposits dual significator, Jupiter, flows toward the LOH, is posited in the 10th whole sign house (advance, achievement of goals, etc), and querent significator (and LOH significator) Mercury, flows toward Venus: all suggestive of + results in either case (staying or moving)
-Mars is in querent's house (1st), shows contentions surrounding this residence matter (as were described in OP's background information)
-so, to determine whether there is more + for staying or for moving, we'll have to evaluate the 4th house condition (staying) vs the 7th house condition (moving)

4th house:
a) posits querent's co-significator Moon = +
b) posits Lucky Strike NN = +
c) Moon flows toward, and applies to conjunction with, the NN = +
d) both Moon and NN are in the Egyptian term of Jupiter = +
e) both Moon and NN are in Bright degrees of Sagittarius = +
f) NN is opposed by Venus = -
Total 4th house = +5

7th house:
a) querent significator Mercury is in the 7th house = +
b) Mercury is in detriment = -
c) Mercury is in a Bright degree of Pisces = +
Total 7th house = +1

So, the totals indicate a stronger (more benefic) condition for the 4th house; therefore, the answer here is: stay rather than go!

Dr. Farr, I'm just seeing this now so please forgive my delayed thank you. I'm sorry.

I really appreciate the above. So much detailed work you offered me here. I just cannot for the life of me imagine staying in this torturous condo to be better. They've refused help. My last chance is the hearing this Friday. I'm stressed. Don't sleep til 4-5 or 6am each night. I'm sorry, I just can't believe this place is better for us. It's a slow torture.

I think I need to ask "HOW" to fix this. I'd rather us be in a hospital or something.

Last edited:

dr. farr

I agree-the indications from the horary don't SEEM to make common sense; but perhaps there is something unforseen regarding moving, or problems connected with that?? Or perhaps you will win a big victory regarding your current situation and place of residence, with the people involved??
Common sense seems to say, move out as fast as you can, but the horary certainly gives a quite different indication (perhaps it is incorrect-I have been wrong before!!)

(Notice that in the horary, indications are for success/happiness in EITHER case, whether you stay or whether you go; perhaps this is the indication we should pay most attention to?)