Bjorkstrand

How about this chart.

Jim

Attachments

• mary.jpg
    mary.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 21

Claire19

Its nice to know there's a fellow Christian here. The Catholic Tradition holds that Sept. 8 is her birthdate. I saw an apparition video of her celebrating her birthday with Catholics and it was on Sept. 8, it was an apparition, I saw inexplainable things happen. It was a bit cultish. Also, the mystic who wrote that her birth time was at 12PM claims that she was told many secrets of the Virgin Mary and felt unworthy to write it in her book that was told to write entitled The Mystical City of God. Its a matter of faith in believing a mystic's words. The Church celebrates Sept. 8 as significant as the Feast day of her birth. Look it up, the Church still does it. I think her birth year is a speculation.
If her birth year is a speculation then we cant do a chart on her and I have heard she was about 15 at the time of Jesus birth. Why would she be so connected to Catholics necessarily anyway???.. I agree that hypnotic regression can bring out the truth of such matters with subjects and I have a lot on Jesus in this way. More plausible when people dont have religious views or issues to get in the way of objectivity.

Claire19

lol I would love to speculate on their personalities but its so not my position to do so cause their so high above me lol. but yeah forgot her name's madonna. she borrowed immaculate collection from "immaculate conception" btw. so I do think she wanted a marian connection there.
Madonna has a Virgo Moon.....:happy:

Claire19

Jerry how in the hell did you get her DOB???? OH!! It was Pam Crane, how in the hell did she get it?? lol

In this ongoing apparition site she came to the visionary on August the 5th, a day away from your prediction! Wow.

holylove.org

August 5, 2011
Blessed Mother's Birthday

Listen Printer Friendly Page

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"I have come once again this year to celebrate the anniversary of My birth with you. If souls could only realize the great miracle of every birth, there would be no artificial birth control or abortion. Every birth is God's Plan throughout all eternity. The intrusion of man's free will upon life in the womb will prove catastrophic in the future, for every soul is God's instrument. His future is woven into the future of human events. Every human life is like a thread running through a tapestry - the tapestry being the past, present and future of the world. When one thread is pulled, it causes much unraveling in the tapestry. When one human life is snuffed out, God's Perfect Plan must be altered."

"In this country, artificial birth control will soon be available free of charge for the asking. What consequences await this decision against God's Will and with what covertness this was made law. I remind your government officials that it is Satan who works under cover of darkness."

"Disregard for human rights is also disregard for the Constitution your nation was founded upon. Sadly, the composure of this nation is slipping away under the guise of social justice."

"So today, My children, I celebrate all God has done for Me - My Immaculate Conception, the Virgin birth - and much more. I celebrate God's Plan which came to fruition in Me. I pray with you that God's Plan will be recognized in the heart of your nation, and come to fruition in and through you, as well."

So she warns the world and gives messages of hope, etc. But wow your only a day away. Hahahahah I knew she was a leo! Madonna is a leo what a coincidence and she used her moniker lol. Another funny coincidence is she dated a man named Jesus.

Anyway I wish I could run a report but I wonder if its blasphemous so maybe not :unsure:
We dont know the true date of Mary's birth and that is a fact.
So all is just speculation and fun but a waste of time astrologically speaking....As for God, we all have our own ideas on that. A God is more accurate but that is a whole other story.

Claire19

Mary,mother of Jesus: 4th August 24 BC,12h 49m 21s LMT,Nazareth,Israel.

Source:Rev,Pam Crane.

Jerry :)
That she was 17 when Jesus was born in 7BC fits or at least is feasible. Nazareth really didnt exist at that time, as a town, from what I hear. It may have just been a few dwellings there. SHe could have been a Leo, and as Jesus had reddish hair he could have had Leo rising and that would kind of fit as we often have our parent's sun sign rising.