IrinaAstrid

thank you very much!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_zri_mar_hp.61848.23445.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_zri_mar_hp.61848.23445.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

BluEyedGrl105

Don't mind me, just unearthing this old post...

First, I want to say this was kind of difficult because the NC you gave doesn't have the degree of the orbs, so I hope this is accurate. I found a few things:

* Your Sun may be unaspected so you don't have a clear image/idea of your father in your psyche. If it is unaspected that highlights the importance of your Mercury, depositor of your Virgo Sun, and the T-Square it is in involving Neptune and a 12H planet (Mars). That would suggest loss and mystery surrounding the father, and perhaps he was a Neptunian type himself?

* A very metaphysical perspective: Sun conjunct South Node, maybe you knew each other in a past life and the universe decided to give you two a little time, but mostly give you a breather in this life until you meet again.

* The 4H Venus square Pluto. The orb is wider than I would usually use, but I'm including it because of the context given.

* Ruler of the 4H (Moon) square the ruler of the 8H (Jupiter).

Note: I'm assuming Dad represents the 4H in this chart, at least more than the Mom, because she obviously would have to take on the shaping role (10H) AND nurturing/less public role (4H). Either way, I'm seeing the 4H as the home situation.

* Neptune conjunct MC, although widely. One of the parents is a mystery, especially since Neptune rules 12H. Again, I wonder if Dad was Neptunian, either positively (spiritual, art, service) or negatively (drugs/alcohol?) Or both. Neptune is opposite Chiron - this is the wound. It happened when you were very young (Chiron in 3H) and had to do with family (Cancer). Chiron-Neptune is the ache for something we cannot have, in this case the father (MC).

* Your North Node (opposite your Sun) is in Pisces in 12H, so this lifetime is about understanding the Neptune/MC aspect. I don't know if you are religious but maybe you accept something/someone as your spiritual father? That could be very good for you, just be careful because Neptune is deceptive and someone (maybe from a religious/higher education 9H setting, this includes astrology!) could take advantage of your hunger for a parental figure. Use your discriminating Virgo energy. Understand nothing/ no one has all the answers (9H).

*Ruler of the 10H, Saturn, is conjunct Uranus... and that's it. Something sudden happened to the father. Obviously, not every child born under this configuration had an absent or departed father. But you had the Sat/Ur in Sag, in the 9H too boot - Jupiter is ruling this duo. As I said before, Jupiter rules your 8H squaring your Moon (family), the natal ruler of your 4H (home, roots, probably the father).

Maybe Dad travelled a lot, or that's where he had an accident? Dad could also have been very Sag/9H/Jupiter? A foreigner? That could explain the Moon/Jupiter square, Moon trine 9H planets...

Synastry between you and your father may be helpful, even if you don't have a birth time for him. I could get a better grasp on if he is 4H or 10H. In this day and age it's normal for both parents to take on a bit of each house. What do you think? Do you have a stepfather, or relative who lives with/near you, who gave parental support?

Last edited:

IrinaAstrid

thank you soooooooooo much for doing this - you really saved me!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_di_mar_hp.1976.21456 oooooooooo.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_di_mar_hp.1976.21456 oooooooooo.gif
    44.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

BluEyedGrl105

I'm so glad it helped! In retrospect, I added stuff that probably wasn't necessary but for some reason I totally overlooked the significance of the Neptune/MC opposite Chiron, so I kept looking for other indicators lol. But that particular aspect explains a lot and the other stuff just confirms it.

A sea-man! That's very Neptunian, and fits perfectly with the 9H influence. I am sorry about how he died.

I'm going to take a quick look now, but I might not respond until tomorrow or the day after. My Dad died when I was 7 so I understand that you want insight.(I have Sat/Nep/Mc square Sun.)

Last edited:

BluEyedGrl105

Real quick - His Venus/Chiron conjunct is on your IC. That is sweet. As the angle person you probably registered that part of him acutely (so his Cancer Venus/Chiron was more obvious to you), especially at home (4H).

For him, it might indicate a certain pain (Chiron) around your home (4H). So, missing you. He would express the Cancer Venus more around you, especially at home, so this might be a sort of Daddy's girl aspect. But if Dad didn't have a mature handle on his Venus/Chiron he could have projected a lot of stuff on you. At home, you made him feel very vulnerable. You could have brought up any issues he had with his mother, but also potentially healing. (Cancer Chiron + feminine Venus, Moon probably isn't well aspected regardless of time. Moon and Venus may be in mutual reception. Definitely mother issues. If the Moon is part of the Mars/Sat/Pluto, making it a Grand Cross, his mother may have been violent, or his grandmother due to the Sat and Pluto.)

Chiron is significant in your synastry, which makes sense with Dad being the Chiron oppo Neptune in your chart. Chiron strong relationships can promise the 'struggle bus stops here! I've found them!' but the journey is usually more complicated. Do you think your 3H Chiron relates to your brother? Your relationship with him and/or you connect him more with grief for your Dad?

Even without a birth time your Dad has a difficult chart. Mars-Pluto-Saturn! Oh my! But probably a very hard worker, and in fixed signs he definitely set his mind to something and got it done. He was very stubborn. It's interesting that the Sun/Pluto conjunction was out-of-sign... The Leo Pluto energy must have been hard to reconcile with the sensitive Cancer Sun. Typical hardshell Cancer with a soft underbelly (the Venus/Chiron.) If he did manifest the evolved side of chart than he must have loved his wife dearly.

You both have T-Squares; one cardinal, the other fixed. It sounds like he wasn't violent, so he could have just worked through a lot of that stuff already, plus he was 50-ish by the time you were born, and as men age their testosterone lowers and they tend to soften up.

I wonder if your 12H mars has to do with you inheriting your father's anger issues? Or the courageous, proactive Aries Mars is something you inherited from him, but you need to fish those qualities out of the 12H (or direct them towards something 12H related. As I said, your Neptune/MC, 12H NN, 6H Virgo Sun/Libra Merc loves to help people, so fighting for the underdog would be great.) His Jupiter (gifts) on your Mars, so that is what he gave you. He would have encouraged you to assert yourself or argued with you, likely both lol. His Jupiter in your 12H is a kind of guardian angel aspect, and if you believe in that kind of thing I bet he is encouraging you from the 'other side' to use your Mars wisely.

Your unaspected/weakly aspected Sun and Mars in 12H shows the lack of male role models. But his Jupiter is there... Actually, right now T. Uranus is conjunct and T. Pluto is squaring your Mars/his Jupiter! That connection is coming to light. These transits must be one stressful wake up call to a 12H Mars! This is a good time to try to understand and use it in a positive way.

Your Venus on his Sun/Pluto (there's a definite Venus flavor to this synastry!) means you felt good in each others company. But your Venus right on his harsh Pluto-Mars gave him potential to lose his temper with you.

Hypothetically, this could happen when you expressed your Venus in a way he didn't like (but again, your Dad just had Venus issues so that doesn't mean you did anything wrong lol.) He probably would have told you 'not to go out wearing that!' lol. In fixed signs that means arguments lol. But as a 3 year old it could have been your sparkly, look at me! Leo Venus. But a part of him also loved it. Venus in Leo is mellow compared to stormy Pluto in Leo, so in you he might have seen a carefree (and feminine?) version of that.

Last edited:

Alice McDermott

my dad died when I was 3 so i was wondering is my fathers death indicated anywhere in my natal chart?

That year (1991-1992)
* Transiting Neptune and transiting Uranus were conjunct your MC, indicating sudden and mysterious situations connected to a parent. Uranus is the ruler of your 11th house, which is 8th from the 4th, and is therefore likely to be activated at the death of a parent.
* Solar Arc Mars was square your MC-IC, indicating the violence to a parent.
* Secondary Progressed Moon (ruler of your 4th house of a parent) was conjunct your Vertex and opposing your Mars in November-December. The Vertex activation indicates a destined event and, as the Vertex is the doorway to other realities, it is often activated in matters to do with death.
* Secondary Progressed Moon was conjunct Secondary Progressed Vertex and both square natal MC-IC in February 1992.
* Your Age Harmonic for age 3 gave IC-Pluto-Node in the Age Harmonic 8th house and conjunct your natal Koch 11th house cusp. As the MC-IC rules parents, the Node is connected to family matters and Pluto rules upheavals and death, this fits very well. Transiting Saturn, ruler of your MC, activated this Age Harmonic that year.

There is quite a bit more, but these should be enough to be of interest.

In addition, your Part of Death of Parents is 5Libra23, if we had the exact date of the death of your father, it is likely this would also be activated by transits, progressions or Age harmonics.

My own father died when I was three as well, so I understand how you feel. My mother was devastated by his death, never remarried and became a lay Carmelite nun. Like you, I have the Sun conjunct the South node, so perhaps it is part of our evolution to develop spiritual understanding through the loss of a father. I learned almost all I know about him through the study of his astrological chart.

Your Sun in Virgo in the 6th in the Pisces duad of Virgo is quite a good description of a father who was a seaman (Pisces) in a technical occupation (Virgo). The ruler of the MC in Sagittarius in the 9th suggests a parent who travelled a great deal and this ruler (Saturn) conjunct Uranus, suggests sudden events that changed his life.

Alice

dr. farr

That year (1991-1992)
* Transiting Neptune and transiting Uranus were conjunct your MC, indicating sudden and mysterious situations connected to a parent. Uranus is the ruler of your 11th house, which is 8th from the 4th, and is therefore likely to be activated at the death of a parent.
* Solar Arc Mars was square your MC-IC, indicating the violence to a parent.
* Secondary Progressed Moon (ruler of your 4th house of a parent) was conjunct your Vertex and opposing your Mars in November-December. The Vertex activation indicates a destined event and, as the Vertex is the doorway to other realities, it is often activated in matters to do with death.
* Secondary Progressed Moon was conjunct Secondary Progressed Vertex and both square natal MC-IC in February 1992.
* Your Age Harmonic for age 3 gave IC-Pluto-Node in the Age Harmonic 8th house and conjunct your natal Koch 11th house cusp. As the MC-IC rules parents, the Node is connected to family matters and Pluto rules upheavals and death, this fits very well. Transiting Saturn, ruler of your MC, activated this Age Harmonic that year.

There is quite a bit more, but these should be enough to be of interest.

In addition, your Part of Death of Parents is 5Libra23, if we had the exact date of the death of your father, it is likely this would also be activated by transits, progressions or Age harmonics.

My own father died when I was three as well, so I understand how you feel. My mother was devastated by his death, never remarried and became a lay Carmelite nun. Like you, I have the Sun conjunct the South node, so perhaps it is part of our evolution to develop spiritual understanding through the loss of a father. I learned almost all I know about him through the study of his astrological chart.

Your Sun in Virgo in the 6th in the Pisces duad of Virgo is quite a good description of a father who was a seaman (Pisces) in a technical occupation (Virgo). The ruler of the MC in Sagittarius in the 9th suggests a parent who travelled a great deal and this ruler (Saturn) conjunct Uranus, suggests sudden events that changed his life.

Alice

Another (typically) excellent Alice McDermott analysis:wink:!

IrinaAstrid

blue eyed girl :)

I am so very sorry for your loss!! I know what you've been going through - hope you found the light and peace!
Alice thank you- truly!

your analysis explains a lot of stuff - the whole concept about how it happened! also I' deeply sorry about your loss - hope you survived it easily :)
s
thank you for the harmonic chart!! it really means the world to me!! :))

Last edited: