Astrology and Pregnancy. Which transits?

Kerrie

What about jupiter aspects to the ruler of the 5th or 8th? What about progressed jupiter? Interesting jupiter or uranus was in the 8th house at the time of either conception.

Hey the original poster only wanted the details I gave, lol.

I could go on and on...

My sister is due today to have her baby - I think it will come tomorrow night though, well it will definately come by Friday as they will induce her as she has gestional dietibies and the baby is very large already.

My sister is super fertile with ruler of Asc Moon, and Jupiter the ruler of the 5th (and 6th) with Jupiter and Uranus in the 5th, she gets pregant very easy, my on the other hand which I have said in other threads, have Saturn in the 5th and am still without and was trying for a long time.

As my sister has a natal Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in the 5th, the current Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in the skies is happening in her 8th house, which is now conjunct her natal Venus/Mars (both at 27 degrees). For your info Venus ruler of the 3rd and 10th, Mars ruler of the 9th.

Transit Mars is conjunct her Descendeant right now... 16'03 and her desc is 16'13. Im thinking when transit Moon gets to the 4th house is when the baby will be born... or started.

Her first pregnany had transit Moon conjunct her Asc by 10 seconds.

So her first child and second child will have the Moon/Mars opposition which should be fun for them, hehehe.

tokyo.lights

What transits were you having when you get pregnant, or your partner?

Please state briefly:
- Which house was your Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
- Whether these were making aspects to natal Sun or Moon

I checked my mother's chart and her first child was born with both Saturn and Pluto in her 5th. Saturn eventually left but Pluto remained while she had the rest of us. Frankly I'm surprised none of us died. Obviously this wont apply to everyone as we can't all experience Pluto going through our 5th while we're still at the childbearing age. I had a pregnancy scare last month which made me realize I'm want the whole house, marriage and kids. Now to get my partner to stop traveling abroad for work. Neither of us have any transits/progression through our 5th house but I wont let that discourage me. LOL I sound so aggressive.

What transits were you having when you get pregnant, or your partner?

Please state briefly:
- Which house was your Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
- Whether these were making aspects to natal Sun or Moon

I have predicted 3 births using Jupiter conjunct Moon transits for conception point...progressions I think can be watched for too

Last edited:

Deirdre

When i got pregnant i was having

TR uranus CJ DSC
TR pluto retrog. CJ IC
TR neptune in 5th sq Júpiter/uranus and sq child
TR NN CJ Júpiter
TR Child CJ vertex
TR venuc CJ NN/POF

I gotta say that usually asteróids - child,karma,Ceres - are proeminent ar times of conception and birth

Progressions

P sun exact in ASC - boy
P ASC exact CJ pluto - Borth
P vertes CJ Kiron
P moon trine ceres
P moon CJ NN/pof

Solar returns show it whenever rulers 4/5th sr or natal are in The houses 4 or 5th