the Cap Stellium of 1988-1991

Opposed

Hey there,

Cap Stellium here.

I guess i fall under the ambitious type, I'm extremely ambitious and sometimes have to remind myself that there are more things to life than just pursuing your dreams. I'm not a 'ruthless' ambitious type but it's more of a 'Life is like football(soccer depending on where you are), take shots - reach your goal' type philosophy that I live by. I believe in myself in the sense that if other's older than myself and more experienced than myself are doing things I see myself doing then what would be different for me if I put the work in?

I act and write, couldn't see myself doing anything different. Music is therapeutic for me. I've triied marijuana before but got a strong feeling not to again (got a real, craving/'this will be become habit for me' vibe from it). Thinking about how my mum could potentially feel about something tends to have a large effect on what I choose to do most of the time. My only addiction at the moment is my constant daydreaming.

I used to attend church on a regular basis and although I had an inquisitive nature everything seemed to kind of somewhat make sense. I stopped going two years and a half ago and things no longer make as much sense, yet they kind of do but don't. :unsure:

The moment I think I fully understand myself, the world and everything in it, a few seconds later something throws me off again. However, I always feel I have a rough sense that remains and foundations that keep me up whenever and if I ever I slip.

Thanks, really interesting thread :happy:!

MaeMae

Banned
opposed, feel free to add your chart here as well.

Btw ~ where have Choe, Zonark and Skillcoil been?
Hope they are making magic.

kimbermoon

I have had many astro-inquiries over the past two years relating to the common confusion of this age group...indeed they are a unique generation because of the Uranus/Neptune conjunct primarily which sets them quite apart from most other generations, and I believe there is a reason for that... they have a special mission here on earth, and they are being groomed to become the pioneers of a NEW ERA, after the Great Awakening has taken place. They must develop very unique and innovative ways [Uranus] of living in the future, to adapt to the global collapse now underway. they must become highly adaptive and resourceful to find more creative ways of living in order to meet the up-coming challenges they will face...at the same time they must also become highly attuned to a heightened consciousness, and psychic/spiritual awareness [Neptune]. From the queries I get, many have difficulty fitting in with the current 'reality' that has been set before them: essentially they all seem to ask similar questions about their lives and what they are to do in the future...:love:

Opposed

Interesting stuff.

:cool:

astro_w2at_01_la_hp_73943_15923.gif

sandstone

Banned
hi kimbermoon - i like what you said!

hi opposed,

i really like what you said in your previous post, so thanks for sharing. i think you are well suited to writing too.. i like looking at stationary type planets as i feel they have special significance for a chart. you have 2 - mars and mercury.. mercury is especially interesting as it is the ruler of your ascendant, closest planet to an angle and nicely aspecting your midheaven.. you mention writing which i think is a good fit for a number of reasons..

there are a lot of interesting ideas to astrology.. here's one that connected to your chart.. it is about mercury in sag being in detriment.. i was looking at a chart for donald knuth who also has this stationary mercury in sag placement.. he's also a sun in capricorn like you too.. by all accounts the guy sounds brilliant and is credited with much in the computer programming world.. although he is no where near as well known as steve jobs, he really ought to be better known then steve jobs. i find it really interesting him having this stationary mercury in sag placement given all this..

here's another astro idea that has to do with your chart that you might find interesting too since we are talking cap stellium and the special generation with all these outers in capricorn.. your sun is sandwiched between neptune and uranus which to me suggests a latent ability to create some far off world here in this one thru the expression of your individuality.. these 2 outer planets are connected to metaphysics and the unconsciousness... the sun sandwiched between makes me think of someone capable of bringing this energy to life is some unique way.. writing is especially interesting as aside from the planet mercury's connection to writing, the moon also seems to have a direct connection (see guaguelin research material for more).. mercury and moon are both associated with the mind.. in your chart the ascendant/moon midpoints to your sun/uranus over in the 7th house area.. i don't know what you write about, but i wonder if fantasy is a part of it? thanks for sharing.

King.

Hi I'm part of this group, born November 16th 1990.

All the Capricorn planets are in my 10th house. I have a stellium in Scorpio also - Sun, Moon, Venus and of course Pluto in the 7th & 8th.

I have never done drugs, I don't drink at all either. I have set rules and guidelines for myself because I know that I could be either very good or extremely bad. I've always been very bright and was in gifted and talented at school but absolutely despised school. I went to college for 5 weeks before dropping out and never attended university.

As far as career-wise, I'm into music and I'm pursuing a career as a singer. I've been ambitious since the day I was born lol. Failure is my biggest fear and I battle between feeling incapable to the point of self-loathing and on the other side feeling very confident.

Squaring the Capricorn stellium is my Aries ascendant, I wonder if anyone can tell me the affects of that? I also have a Jupiter in Leo and a Mercury in Sagittarius - does that count as a grand fire trine?

I must add though, I feel as though my Mum may have the incorrect time of birth and I really feel like I could have a Capricorn ascendant instead of an Aries one.

I've attached my chart below.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• MyChart.gif
    MyChart.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 38

MaeMae

Banned
Neptune's inspired artistic, poetic & musical orientations are well suited in this stellium ~ supported by Sat Cap "let's get 'er done" influence and Uranus' ability to break molds of accepted behavior.
No sheeple in this bunch ~ Pluto keeping their eyes on their purposeful prize.
The worst this group can do to discredit themsekves, however, is to stay stuck / thwarted by conventional timelines.
Keep on keepin' on is the mantra for this group.
With Pluto kindredly alligned, there is no limit once they lock into self-realization and let go of cultural and social standards of what is "aporopriate."
As Kimbermoon astutely noted, this group is the harbinger of tomorrow's new day.

Opposed

hi kimbermoon - i like what you said!

hi opposed,

i really like what you said in your previous post, so thanks for sharing. i think you are well suited to writing too.. i like looking at stationary type planets as i feel they have special significance for a chart. you have 2 - mars and mercury.. mercury is especially interesting as it is the ruler of your ascendant, closest planet to an angle and nicely aspecting your midheaven.. you mention writing which i think is a good fit for a number of reasons..

there are a lot of interesting ideas to astrology.. here's one that connected to your chart.. it is about mercury in sag being in detriment.. i was looking at a chart for donald knuth who also has this stationary mercury in sag placement.. he's also a sun in capricorn like you too.. by all accounts the guy sounds brilliant and is credited with much in the computer programming world.. although he is no where near as well known as steve jobs, he really ought to be better known then steve jobs. i find it really interesting him having this stationary mercury in sag placement given all this..

here's another astro idea that has to do with your chart that you might find interesting too since we are talking cap stellium and the special generation with all these outers in capricorn.. your sun is sandwiched between neptune and uranus which to me suggests a latent ability to create some far off world here in this one thru the expression of your individuality.. these 2 outer planets are connected to metaphysics and the unconsciousness... the sun sandwiched between makes me think of someone capable of bringing this energy to life is some unique way.. writing is especially interesting as aside from the planet mercury's connection to writing, the moon also seems to have a direct connection (see guaguelin research material for more).. mercury and moon are both associated with the mind.. in your chart the ascendant/moon midpoints to your sun/uranus over in the 7th house area.. i don't know what you write about, but i wonder if fantasy is a part of it? thanks for sharing.

Golden.

Thanks for this insight sandstone. What you said about Donald Knuth (first time i've heard of him myself) really spoke to me actually. If he's anything like myself i'm sure he'd be more than delighted to know someone somewhere was speaking so highly of him in that sense. There's a few industry people I respect who I've shown some of my writing to, to then have had them flatteringly make comparisons to/suggestions that it surpasses work of established writers I happen to look up to and it honestly bewilders me (in the best way though) ! The reactions sometimes throw me off so much that if say for example i'm asked to have a meeting to discuss a sample, I've rescheduled at the last minute due to me overwhelming myself with concerns of it not being right yet (bit of a perfectionist under pressure). Sorry i've probably confused you with unnecessry details now, but the point is - you hit home with the Donald reference.

I googled the name you gave and it's suggesting a (first name) Michael? An astrologer it seems? I will research more if that's correct. When you say the moon has a direct connection, did you mean with my mercury?
Midpoints and understanding their significance are something I need to look into :happy:.

Yes! Mainly consists of fantasy, romance and comedy.
Even if unintentional, this was a very motivational read. I couldn't begin to describe to you how I feel when i'm writing. Haven't read something that's resonated so well with me for a while, I feel like you have laser vision through my chart. *painfullyyyy fights the temptation to ask any burning questions just yet... (venus conjunct saturn - it's the one time I'm grateful I guess)*

Thanks for your interest!

Ps.
MaeMae - nicely put

sandstone

Banned
opposed,

that is very kind! michael and francious gauguelin did some research which remains somewhat controversial, but found when the moon was in a particular area of the chart it tended to suggest writers and politicians more, thus one of my associations to a strong moon and writing.. your moon is not technically in this zone they refer to but you do have a strong moon placement as i see it.. you are born a day after the full moon with moon applying to the saturn/venus conjunction (romantic writer fit here). saturn is ruler of the midheaven and your cap planets too so this moon applying to saturn/venus is that much more significant. whatever you decide to do and i think writing is a good outlet, all the best with it!

king,

thanks for sharing! you are born close to a new moon with a strong cluster of planets in the 8th sign/house which to me anyway, implies great emotional intensity, sensitivity and creativity.. the ruler of these planets and your rising sign is mars in the 3rd sign/house retrograde. mars applies to jupiter in leo in the 5th which strongly supports public performance if you're going to go after the singing in a big way.. neptune, part of the cap stellium closely squares your ascendant degree giving the potential to express with inspiration and imagination. uranus, right next to neptune is closely conjunct the midheaven which favours an original career of your own making.. i think fear of failure is really a saturn thing and saturn is indeed quite strong in your chart by sign and house.. this can give you the success your ambitions are focused on and is nothing to be afraid of. your work should come to fruition as transit saturn continues to move up towards the midheaven of your chart over the next 6 or so years.. the patch of saturn thru scorpio the next 2 years will be a challenging stretch before you get their though.. all the best in your move to the top which i think your chart really supports.

MaeMae

Banned
I can't help but ponder the stellii moon placements in relation to pluto and the cluster.
so much of a native's early emotional conditioning is based on what is acceptable/unacceptable to parental figures.
i believe my son's own moon opposition to his stelli, along with it being parallel to saturn, in some ways asked him to come into world self realized, and have a mother (me) whose own emotional condition did nothing but foster his independence, rather than dependency, by default.
he never had to experience the woes of feeling he needed to "take care" of me, but it was pretty clear early on that he was compelled to take care of himself ~ even as early as infancy when he would push my hand away at breastfeeding, as if to say, "i got this, mom! back off!" or when, beginning Kindergarten, he would tell me to leave him at his classroom door. "I'll be okay, mom!"
i wonder if others in the stellii might be able to reflect in the moon's importance in their charts.

Last edited:

sandstone

Banned
for me any chart analysis begins with 3 important considerations... sun, moon and ascendant position.. the moon is much more significant then many in the astro community seem to give it credit or, you don't hear it talked about that much.. i tend to see moon as equal or more important then the sun! i suppose i'm supporting some of maemae's views here..

the capricorn stellium would seem to have something special to say about parental figures too as saturn rules this stellium and is often given an association with a strong father type figure..fear of failure can be passed on thru the generations, as can a concern for achievement which are kind of rolled into the same energy for me - saturn and capricorn to a large extent.. strong 10th house placements just give it a double whammy effect if you already have capricorn strong by sign with this stellium group of young people do have.. it's an ongoing challenge processing the energy.

kimbermoon

I agree that the Moon is often more obvious than the Sun in the chart...the Moon regulates the river of our emotions from the past and into the future that we are creating...memory is meant to be the reminder of our past mistakes.

also I always look to the combination of the Sun, Moon and Ascendant combined, as representing the 'personality' of the individual: the inner energies of the true essence must be channeled through the archetype of the Ascendant.:wink:

MaeMae

Banned
my son's asc is Sag, ruler in 6th in Gemini.
Modern sabian cymbal ~ "don't stop til you get enough"
literally works himself to physical breakdown.
mommy no like.

Saturnian

Hm...I was not born in those years,but 1994 and I have a huge Capricorn stellium in the first house as well.Followed by a tiny one of three planets in Scorpio in the 10th house of career.
I wouldn't call myself an achiever.I haven't achieved something worse mentioning that would set me apart from other people my age or other people in general.Then again it may be too early for me.
But I find it more important to live up to my own expectations and lifestyle which I consider the best for me and right.I am putting effort in that and in becoming an independent person and trying to get over my fears.It is true that Capricorn ruled people are scared of failure.Although I've always wanted to prove myself and reach the top,I've recently come to realize that you could be happy without conquering the top.I wish to make my dreams come true though and that's what I'll try my hardest for.Unfortunately,I am not purely career-oriented.The environment and the people I associate with have a great effect on me and my will,both good and bad depending on the situation.

catastrophe

Kinda surprised I didn't notice this before...I have a friend born in 91 and he has a major Cap stellium: Mercury, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, Sun and N.N. all in the 2nd house (Capricorn). He can play the guitar and piano that I know of and is interested in recording music. It's his passion but he seems to have a negative attitude...he thinks there's too much competition and there's always someone better than him so it's not good enough. :pouty: Kinda jealous...shame he's not into astrology...

Sounds like me... except I'm very into astrology :wink:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/chr0nic_t0xicity/wotitle.gif
wotitle.gif

tautomer

I am part of this generation as well. As others have pointed out, many of us born within this time period have a lot of drive to succeed and make something for ourselves in this world. Having these three planets strung together can be swung in many directions though. It can either be a powerhouse of strength, or it can be an absolutely horrible hinderance putting forth challenges that simply can never be surmounted. I know people in both of these catagories, and it's interesting to see how it plays out.

For me, having these 3 planets in capricorn is what makes me a perfectionist. I strive to do the absolute best I can with everything I do. Ever since I was a small child, not winning, not being the best, or not meeting my internal standards was horrible for me. I felt like I was unworthy not to succeed. As I have grown older, my drive has refined within this. Unfortonaely, a lot of this comes from a fear of failure, and not a desire to win. It's a negative motivation for me. My saturn and neptune are afflicted the most of these two, and this is the reason for this.

These planets are in the 3rd house for me, so a lot of what they deal with is with the mind and communication. For other reasons, I am sort of a communication whore (I talk a lot, write a lot, present a lot, the list goes on), and it's because I have found such a great utility to it. Interestingly, it's also a method of control for me. By explicitly stating all possible available information, I reduce the change for uncertainty spawned error. It's all about removing sources of error. Which is something the 3rd house is known for; cutting corners, mental laziness, and mistakes.

I am deathly afraid of uncertainty. Unsigned contracts, unpaid loans, penciled in appointments. They all freak me out to no end. I have a terrible time being able to deal with those. Life has shoved my face in those situations many times though (and I suspect it will happen again), because I need to learn how to deal with uncertainty and loss of control. The control part stems from other areas in my chart, but it's something I use to a great extent in order to keep going where I want to go.

I'm doing something right though, because I have gotten as far as I have. I'm 23 years old and going into my second year in grad school. I'm studying to get a PhD in organic chemistry. I've had a passion for science since I was very little. When I was 10 I decided I wanted to be a chemist. It just "felt right". One thing that this stellium has blessed me with is I have always felt a defined purpose and direction in my life. If I lose sight of it, I am quickly able to find it again.

I think that's good for an overview. These three planets are a big driving force in my chart because they work by negative influence. However, negative influence will move me faster then anything else.

I attached my chart so others can see.

Attachments

• astrochartme.jpg
    astrochartme.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

catastrophe

Nicestly put, Tautomer... I like what you said about being perfectionist by fear of failure, not drive to succeed. This really resonated with me, and has been something I'm slowly coming to realize in my own life. I've lived for a long time in denial of being said perfectionist, and now I'm trying to work with it, instead of just feeling so stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Btw, we have a very close rising sign to each other :biggrin:

kimbermoon

The second house primarily relates directly to one's own personal resources and monetary interactions: psychologically though it relates to one's beliefs about money as to it's priority in one's life. The mini-stellium in this house is rather unfortunately appointed, with the challenges predicted to be involved as represented by the red lines of planetary connections. For you, in the coming years Pluto [soul purging and transformation] is putting the pressure on this concentration of energies, suggesting that you may be required to undergo a reconsideration of your beliefs about money: do you want more than you need, or just enough? The Capricorn Moon is typically conservative in financial dealings; however combined with Uranus it does suggest unpredictability and frequent change [instability] as we see now happening on a global scale. The Moon with Neptune can also be indicative of potential fraud or deception in monetary dealings. From an emotional level this Moon sign tends to be quite reserved causing the individual to be quite withdrawn and often emotionally repressed, which can lead to internal bottlenecks.
Look to the aspects involved with this configuration: Square to Venus [gambling, taking risks] and Jupiter [misjudgment, poor decision making] The opposition between Venus and Jupiter, makes for the potential of overindulgence and recklessness [with Mars also squaring Jupiter] The t-square configuration can be a daunting challenge to overcome; the key is in knowing what internalized blockages you are trying to overcome. The Mars in Cancer energy is detrimental to emotional expression, which can be tied up in the need for inner security and stability; this can sometimes cause greater inertia in manifesting your desires. You could be taken advantage of in matters of shared resources [investments, inheritances, insurance, etc] Another disadvantage or hurdle is shown by Pluto in square aspect to your Sun; there can be issues of power struggles involving 'who is in control of your life'. There can be disputes with authorities and attacks against your personal power; your sense of identity may be in question at times; this would suggest you guard against identity theft as well.
As per money, again, ask yourself, do you want more than you need, or just enough?

Method: Web style / Placidus

Born 1989, Male

11th House Capricorn

Mercury
Venus
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune

Moon 28 degrees Sagittarius

Any interpretations would be welcome

Kind regards,

WWROA