Jupiter In Eighth House Retrograde.

7401Rizey

OH man... she doesn't have anything in her 8th house (which is fine) but she really goofed up me up on money. She isn't a swindler, I mean she's honest, but she's a total goof with money and somehow she blows through money and racks up tickets (UGH).

For awhile, we've seriously considered starting an advertising firm together... but I would have to manage all the finances (which I'm good at) and I would have to do all the money negotiation (which I'm good at too) but at the same time I was thinking, what if she does something to goof up the money and I cannot trust her with money?! The other thing is, I would have to do all the writing in addition to handling financial logistics and that would zap me out. It ended up where she moved across the country (due to money issues) and so we never launched our little business together. I'm kinda glad that happened (even though I'm sad a friend moved far away from me).

My 8th house is pretty strong. I think that anyone with Jupiter in the 8th (retrograde or not) are going to be concerned about material resources. My friend somehow just attracts BAD money issues (racks up traffic tickets-from bad luck not from neglect, her bank accounts drained from bills, etc.). The problem with my friend is NOT only her Jupiter Rx, but she has 5 retrogrades. Mercury is responsible for communication and commerce. My Mercury is golden because it's in Gemini. Her's is busted in Pisces Rx. As a friend, she's top notch. As a business partner, I would not seriously consider her. I'd be afraid she'd make the business sink (not on purpose but inadvertently).

The bad part about Jupiter is that it goes retrograde like what? 40% of the year? eeekkk! That means approximately 2/5 people have Jupiter retrograde which is actually a high percentage.

Woah. That's a huge percentage. I agree with the people that have jupiter in 8th are concerned with material resources. They can be really resourceful. But since 8th House is also about joint assets, and faniciances, would someone with an Eight House in Jup, do well in business partnership, excluding other factors in the chart.. Like in general?

M

may28gemini

I honestly can't really answer if Jupiter in 8th would do well in business ventures/partnerships... I mean, I would think they would do ok in general. The thing is... 8th house is hard to tap in because it is intuitive and unconscious. It energy that's deeply rooted.

I have Mars in the 8th and to be honest, that is the hardest energy for me to tap in. It's not until fairly recently, after my Saturn's return, that I learned to consciously manipulate my Mars. Before that, I couldn't be pushed/bothered to do anything that I didn't want to but I would just do random (and productive) things out of the blue without even thinking about it.

7401Rizey

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. I guess, if you're more consciously aware of how to use the planet's energies, then you're able to use it your advantage. Maybe that's what I need to do with Jupiter Rx...

M

may28gemini

That's probably why you have a hard time consciously understanding your Jupiter.

I don't have any fire except for Sagittarius Neptune and it's in my 3rd house so it's quite active. I wouldn't know how to really manipulate fire (I'm virtually all air), especially in the 8th. When you figure it out (may take years), come back and tell us how you've managed it. I like reading about if and how people resolve their astrological difficulties.

tupieta

I know this is an old thread and I keep returning to it. I have Jupiter retrograde in 8th House Pisces. I'm also fat so that may definitely explain some things lol. I'm trying to learn more about it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 7.34.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 7.34.59 PM.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 25