Astrological Sign & Decan-Based Rules For Determining the Shape Of The Face

JUPITERASC

QUOTE FROM http://regulus-astrology.com/pdf/WP..._the_Leo_Rising_Decan_20110718uly_18_2011.pdf:smile:

Abstract. Astrological sign and decan-based rules for determining the shape of the face were applied to a sample of thirty-six horoscopes. Rules tested include aphorisms taken from traditional authorities as well as composite drawings from a contemporary sign-based model by John Willner. Horoscopes were selected with known Ascendants placed in the Leo rising decan according to the Hindu system.

In a majority of cases, the Sun's influence as ruler of the rising decan was the dominant predictor of facial appearance. The Sun's sign placement most accurately predicted the type of solar influence, not the Sun's intrinsic nature.

Moderator Edit... exceeded forum rules of copyrighted material.

SOURCE

Working Paper on Astrological Physiognomy: Empirical Tests of the Leo Rising Decan
© Regulus Astrology LLC, all rights reserved. April 16, 2010 August 20, 2011 minor updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moog

Great! I've been looking into physical appearance for a while.

Will be studying this with a little more time on me hands.

Cheers for linking JUPITERASC :kissing:

SniperBomber328

I've looked at the PDF file and I have to say, astrology did not hold up for me, when it came to the Asc. I know the tests only used the Fire Sign(s) AC's using the non-Chaldean model, but I sort of was disappointed. Nevertheless, it's progress into proving Astrology using science (I suppose).

Hope too see more test results such as this in the future.