marriage prediction

star_star

Hi Beginner,

is mars in aries in my chart? i think it is in scorpio.can u verify.

Thanks

hi:)

I read in books that progressed and transit can not make an event until that is not promise in natal chart.
ruler of ur 7th is mars, it is in own aries but it is Rx and also conjunct by Rx saturn, and ur VEnus is also making opposition with both malefic planets mars and saturn these may be the reason for delay in marriage.

soon T-jupiter will conjunct ur venus that will bring good luck factor (mostly astrologer don't consider venus for relationship in women's chart but I consider it because venus is natural ruler of 7th and stressed venus bring delay in relationship for both men and women.

I don't know why astrology is not working in ur case :surprised: last year or many months ago vista also predict about ur relationship that doesn't work :unsure:

update this thread after jupiter-venus conjunction and after jupiter/mars trine. jupiter will get retrograde may be this retrograde delay its conjunctions with venus because during retrograde jupiter will go backward so check ur transits to count the exact degree and time.

beginner

Opss, sorry . i was writting that mar is in own sign "scorpio" but retrograde but mistakenly I wrote aries.

mars rules both aries/scorpio and modern ruler of scorpio is PLUTO

Hi Beginner,

is mars in aries in my chart? i think it is in scorpio.can u verify.

Thanks

Last edited:

sethi

Namaste Ji...

Thanks

Your husband will be of serious demeanour. He may be well built.

But I also do see that there may be some arguments too between you two.

There are indications that he will be / should be about 3-7 years older to you.

I forgot to add that you might get engaged at around end of this year too.

But after two years saturn will be contacting your natal. And after that your Saarsati also starts too

There are some indications of difficulty in child bearing / conception.

Also indications of mostly boys being born

Last edited:

penpal

Hi,

I am really worried about the way things are going in my life.I am new here and need help.

My question is when will I get married? At teh moment I am seeing a guy, Its been a month, its an arranged marriage, we will be meeting next month. what are my prospects with him? How stable will this relationship be? I have had too many heart breaks and want to be certain this time.

Please help me.

here are my birth details

10th nov 1989
time: 9:15 p.m
day:Friday
place: Delhi

beginner

Make ur separate thread, otherwise Moderators may remove ur comment..
If u are female, did any men entered in ur life last year or few months ago?

Hi,

I am really worried about the way things are going in my life.I am new here and need help.

My question is when will I get married? At teh moment I am seeing a guy, Its been a month, its an arranged marriage, we will be meeting next month. what are my prospects with him? How stable will this relationship be? I have had too many heart breaks and want to be certain this time.

Please help me.

here are my birth details

10th nov 1989
time: 9:15 p.m
day:Friday
place: Delhi

Last edited:

star_star

Dear Sethi,
Thanks a lot for ur prediction... but i must tell u that nothing is happening in the groom hunt.
do u see any indication of unconvetionality in my marriage and where am llikely to meet him?
Thanks

QUOTE=sethi;311209]Your husband will be of serious demeanour. He may be well built.

But after two years saturn will be contacting your natal. And after that your Saarsati also starts too

Also indications of mostly boys being born[/QUOTE]

beginner

He also gave u the same answer, it means that something may happen sudden/unexpected :happy:

Dear Sethi,
Thanks a lot for ur prediction... but i must tell u that nothing is happening in the groom hunt.
do u see any indication of unconvetionality in my marriage and where am llikely to meet him?
Thanks

QUOTE=sethi;311209]Your husband will be of serious demeanour. He may be well built.

Also indications of mostly boys being born
[/QUOTE]

penpal

Hi,

I dont know how to create a new thread.....

and yes 2 men came into my life ths year in the past couple of months.....

One didnt work out the other one, I am talking to him now things did seem to be favourable but lately he is behavin in aweird way so im really scared if ill be hurt again so I want to know about it.....

beginner

go to on this link

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81

u'll see a "new thread" button on the left side, than click on this.

Hi,

I dont know how to create a new thread.....

and yes 2 men came into my life ths year in the past couple of months.....

One didnt work out the other one, I am talking to him now things did seem to be favourable but lately he is behavin in aweird way so im really scared if ill be hurt again so I want to know about it.....

penpal

Make ur separate thread, otherwise Moderators may remove ur comment..
If u are female, did any men entered in ur life last year or few months ago?

I have created a new thread...MARRIAGE ON THE CARDS....

And yes 2 men came into my life this year...One of them didnt work out for some reason and the other one I am talking to at the moment has been acting weird lately. we havent met and will be meeting soon.

I am just scared I dont want things to go wrong again. Please help me