John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Bulletbobb

If anyone is interested, I have downloaded all the posts in this thread as textfiles, and cleaned them up somewhat. At the present they exist as 25 separate files but I am transferring them to one single file. Having it in this format makes it easier to search for a word or whatever. I printed them all out (I don't like reading things on the screen if I can avail it), but I have to warn you: the pile is .75" thick (that's 19mm for those in Europe), printed double sided with 8-point type! It is very convenient, however, to be able to make notes on the pages.

If anyone wants the file send me a PM and I'll email it to you.

Can anyone send me the data for the game in which MU and Barca won their first game this season? There has been some discussion of their recent game and I want to see what I would have predicted using Sophia Mason's diurnal chart method.

Thanks,

Bob

banefranco

I use to find those informations at soccerway.com. There you can find informations for goals, yellow cards, substitutes, including date and time when match starts.

banefranco

Fensi what are these diurnal charts about? I have never heard.
But if I can predict the unnatural 'draw' or goals separately for the match (yellow cards must be included) that's it.
Today I got the second course starter and I claim that my system is the most logical one, if this system is the better one what should I do?
Kidding, but I will appreciate for any knowledge about how to predict draw score or goals separately at one match.

banefranco

As you have noticed I mentioned Genoa,Inter,Austria wien. That was the message. Also who predicted that he could easily predict Roma also reggina but Reggina played Draw that is why I have win or draw in my tables.
It happens.

banefranco

Ah, more to Fensi, I hope you will check them in the future but make a word about Point of Victory placement, I do not have it but I would like to know the placement of POV.
And as you have different approach to the chart it is usefull to make discussion.

banefranco

I just wait ATT75's notice that Nurenberg played in their red jerseys but Cotbus played in their third black jerseys. So my light table is questionable.
Also Fensi's color table, Ehehe
ATT75 checks very carefully any chart so I do expect that question from him.

Last edited:

banefranco

No more beautifull texts about Frawley's book.

Attachments

• emot116.gif
    emot116.gif
    33.5 KB · Views: 86

fensi88

Dirnual chart is transit chart, as you said chart for the day you are interested in, I heard for some method where thay used chart of first match for team, not foundation date.
Bulletbobb will surely tell us something more about method he mentioned.
POV is important if it is right on angle, otherwise not. Check out in your program maybe thay list this point as "point of triumph", I think it is the same.

banefranco

Might be there is about cycles, But I may say that aproach 'fondaton date' is something that if I use it advice me freely to go to talk to psychiatrist.

banefranco

That is so serious aproach, like analyze an birth chart from any soccer player born in Africa. It is well known that they use to change birth data anybody could even find in newspapers. And I can imagine how precize can be birth time. Well of course not all of them.Some of them.

UBER

Bulletbobb said:
Can anyone send me the data for the game in which MU and Barca won their first game this season? There has been some discussion of their recent game and I want to see what I would have predicted using Sophia Mason's diurnal chart method.

Thanks,

Bob

Barcelona 1st WIN
Competition UEFA Champions League
Barcelona 4-0 Wisla Kraków SSA
Date 13 August 2008 Kick-off 21:45 GMT Place: Barcelona

Manchester United 1st WIN
Competition UEFA Champions League Aalborg BK 0-3 Manchester United
Date 30 September 2008 Kick-off 20:45 Place: Aalborg

fensi88

Might be there is about cycles, But I may say that aproach 'fondaton date' is something that if I use it advice me freely to go to talk to psychiatrist.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Me too... I think your pupils enjoy your lessons because of your sense of humor! Thay are not bore for sure!

That your notice about change birthtime is very "in" today, so really I do not suggest that method too!

Last edited:

banefranco

That is the point, I checked I may say all possible suggestions about how to place the teams. And none of them is close to a good reason.About placement using question of fan of one team- that is madness.
To use bookmaker's opinion I would be out of mind. Imagine Bookmaker and astrology.
To place home team at ascendent that is like to command to the whole Universe to work for you.
To use birth data of all team players-I might have so much time to analyze 22 charts all day long and finally some of them even do not start the match.
Arsenal as full of players from ..... that would be classical wasting of time.
I am not mazo..
To use the foundation date. Ok, that is full of questions will you count the date when some emplyeed in Football association made a signature or the stamp on it will you count middle time. whome to believe for the time that happened? The time is problem here.And evrything else.
As you can see in all cases you can be dependant of someone's right information or good will or the aproach is madness.
The logic of the first played match is more logic becouse you can get usefull informations undependible on anyone.
And that is the point.
Well the colour method has sence becouse it can be explained like 'coat of arms' well I use explanation in Heraldry. It is logical approach.
Actually my 'light table' is based in that way.
There is the reason.
ATT75 has not given to me a chance to answer that question about Nurenberg match.
The 8th God's commandment is DO NOT STEAL so the colours of home team Nurenberg are red and black. If you wear the same colour you cannot expect to take undeserved place of home team. That is 'stealing' in one way.
So I suggest to place at first home team than away team.
Above all I cannot even imagine RED colour for Venus.
But if I should have known that I would not make prediction at all.
That is stealing 'coat of the arms'. No magic at all.

Last edited:

banefranco

If we continue to analyze matches here we shall have many examples to have right conclusions.
Actually there is a problem for me about red colour, there is, but many teams wear that colour of jerseys it is impossible to avoud them all.
It is also problem with mixed colours. Under some circumstances you realy can place all teams at the appropriate side but there are still exemptions.
Some.
So for now we can avoid those examptions and keep in memory.
I will also try to place problematic charts here and make prediction according to my table.Might be some correction would be needed.Might be.

banefranco

Ha, Fensi I always make jokes with friends and from students I only request to think in a logical way. Natural way.
Many serious thoughts I try to present funnier it is easier to be accepted.

Bulletbobb

Thanks to BF and Uber for the data on the MU-Barca game. I'll see if I can do the diurnal analysis this evening (it's Monday morning for me now).

Franco, here's another idea for you.

IMO, the chart for the start of a game is an inceptional chart (not an event chart as Frawley says, although it is a distinction without a difference), and as such it is a legitimate chart, just like any other birth chart. As such it should be capable of being progressed. Because the game only lasts a few hours, the only points that can be progressed are the angles (that's not really true, but I don't want to get into other systems of progression just now), and this is what you have been doing. Now it is a fact recognized by many that all valid systems of progression are equally valid in the converse or regressed mode. Therefore, it should be possible in these charts to use the regressed angles in the same way you use the progressed angles. This would at least double the aspects available for predicting goals or whatever during the course of the game.

I conducted some experiments on this over the weekend, using a couple of soccer games played here in the US, and the regressed angles often were forming very close aspects at the time of the goals. Unfortunately, I am not familiar enough with your methods to be able to say that the converse angles were doing anything significant. If converse progressions are valid in these games then it could have a huge effect on how the charts are interpreted.

Here is a link to the details for the first game it looked at:

http://web.mlsnet.com/scoreboard/game.jsp?match=05282009_CHICHV

I'd be interested to see what you make of the aspects formed.

Regards,

Bob