Eclipse and death

jenluvsblackcat

Hi,

Since even before the eclipse, I have noticed that the occurance of natural death has increased. For instance: My friend's father passed away in his sleep the Saturday before the actual eclipse. In my most recent travels, I have seen at least 3 separate funeral processions.
Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Draco

Hi Jen,

What was the eclipse doing in your chart? Perhaps it has brought an increased awareness of death into your own conciousness rather than bringing an increased awareness of death into the conciousness of death in the world in general.

Did the eclipse occur in your 8th house, or aspect any natal or transiting planets in your 8th?

Draco :wink:

jenluvsblackcat

Draco

What was the eclipse doing in your chart?

Good Question!

It was in my seventh house and it felt like the world was crashing down...and still is in many ways. Every personal relationship I have has become strained. However, my business life has picked up tremendously.
If you are curious, here is my birth data so you can see first hand.
October 13, 1984 Somerville, New Jersey, USA

How did the eclipse affect you??? :?

Jen

Draco

Hi Jen,

What is the birth time?

The eclipse occured in my first, transformation of self, as opposed to your's in the 7th, transformation of relating to others.

Interestingly in my own chart, the eclipse formed the point of a Yod, from the native sextile between Venus on the DC and Jupiter on the 8th cusp.

I feel that this eclipse sounded the death knoll for a relationship I was in. We hadn't had any contact with each other for a couple of weeks prior to the eclipse, and I knew that once the eclipse occured that this was definately it. I had known that if we didn't get back together before the eclipse we never would. The eclipse has called me to concentrate upon the developing of my own individual self for a while, and to draw a close upon romantic relationships for the time being.

It's contact with Venus on the DC and Jupiter on the 8th cusp describes that I think.

So what time were you born?

Draco :wink:

Summery Joy

jenluvsblackcat said:
Hi,

Since even before the eclipse, I have noticed that the occurance of natural death has increased. For instance: My friend's father passed away in his sleep the Saturday before the actual eclipse. In my most recent travels, I have seen at least 3 separate funeral processions.
Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

A lot of deaths on my side of the world too. I was actually wondering about it, but I never associated it with the eclipse.

Draco and Jen,

When studying the effects of the solar eclipse on the house in which it fell, do not forget that there was a lunar eclipse in the opposite house just two weeks before the solar one. You might wanna consider it as well.

steel

hello all...regarding the question of death and the eclipse of march 29th...yes...there has been deathe here in seattle..i live just the streets down from the shooting of the younge ravers...sadness...such innocense...then i just had a call from a friend in hawaii, and three of his friends were washed out to sea when the 100 year old dam broke in hawaii...so yes...there is an initiation with the new moon eclipe...perhaps to look where the eighth house in the natal chart is in relation to the 8 degrees airies point of the march 29th total eclipse...best regards....steel

Lapis

I remember reading that often Eclipses will act sort of like portals where 'things' and people can much more easily slip through from both sides. I'm having deja vu right now.....if I've already mentioned this elsewhere here, sorry and just ignore this post! :roll:

Anyway, if you pay attention to what happens and who suddenly dies - leaves the planet - during Eclipses (especially Solar), I think you'll be surprised.

kamo

eclipse of November 2004 in Scorpio almost killed me

This eclipse was at 20 Sco smack conjunct my natal sun and on Dec. 31 of that year I was attacked, badly injured and almost died.