Will I Get Pregnant this Year?

Elizaleen

Hello everyone,

Here's a baby update:
It's a baby girl!
My estimated due date is May 20 2008.
So far everything has been GREAT!! Easy pregnancy, no morning-sickness, and I've kept in great shape (only gained 14 pounds in 5 months, not that I'm trying to purposely not gain weight, I'm always eating yet most people can't even tell I'm pregnant). I'm feeling so good that this semester in college I decided not to take a break and instead still be a full-time student, going to school 4 days out of the week. Very proud of that! :)

Anyways, now that I know the baby's estimated due date, I am wondering whether my baby girl will be a taurus or a gemini. Yes, I know May 20, 2008 falls under taurus, but May 20th is only a good estimation, not exact. I've read that babies can be born anywhere from 2 weeks before to 2 weeks after there due date. For this reason, I decided to conjure up a horary chart, but I got stuck right in the beginning. :( I can't determine one of the significators! I know the quesited significator, but I'm not sure about the significator which represents my question. Does this question govern fifth house matters, considering that this question is about my child, or do I need to look at another house which governs daughter or astrology signs, if there even is a house that deals with that. Please help.

Once I know which house my question deals with, then I'll look at my horary chart, and share it with you all, but first I would like to interpretate it on my own first. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ozlem

Dear All,

Here are my birth details, could anyone help me out about when I will get pregnant this year > Thank you !

Sun in Libra Ascendant Leo 5th house sagitarius