Mars Square Pluto 00°01' in my chart! O_O

Michael

Pluto is not as important as the 7 traditional planets.
So there is no reason to worry. However it may be
interesting to understand the aspect.

FishNChips62

Well, I think it's the MOST important planet in my CHARt! with pluto in my first house in scorpio and the first house also ruled by scorpio, I'd say it's def worth a second lookk derrr sweet pea. Anyway I figured out what this whole thing was about =) (i think..lolz) For now it's what it's about until something else pops up lol. fer sure. Anyway, it's about showing the world my real motivations instead of hiding them, not being afraid to show my real ambitions and motivations/intentions! this is the key. With mars square pluto i hide my ambitious, pioneering, and assertive qualities. and with venus square pluto i hide my need for love and desire for um lust and whatever else...my desire for human bonds of friendship and whatnot i guess. And with pluto because i am trying to hide something from people (VERY much subconsciously jsut realized this not too long ago) --very much like i would a secret i try to manipulate people and the situation so that they'll still like me regardless of not seeing my true self--instead of directly showing my ambitiousness and assertiveness and you better like me or you're not worth my time attitude (lol which is actually not very healthy but oh well that's what it is for now..i mean isn't this how everybody's ego thinks anyway?? I think so.) So anyway, that's pretty much it. And the reason why i have been denying myself the permission to show all these qualities (that i need and do want things from the world and from people.......not in an evil/power hungry way now don't get me wrong--lol. wow.) is because i'm embarassed to admit that i actually want to succeed and have the drive to because i've gotten messages from my environment since i was little that i wasn't capable enough. In one sentence: I was embarassed to show that i took myself seriously, because I felt that other people didn't take me seriously, and so I'd be embarassed if I did fall on my face. But of course this was all subconscious before and now i totally understand where allt hese fears stem from (fear of people seeing how seriously i take myself and how seriously i take my relationship with them whatever that is..) and now i can see that all i have to do is take myself seriously and show it regardless of whether i percieve that some others are not taking me so. Some may not, but others will, and those others are the one who count :). Yayness. I always wondered why i found it hard to look people in the eyes. I was hiding a very big part of myself! Now this "embarassing" secret is one I Must share! (it was something i was ashamed of...:/...but now that understand my fear i see there's no reason to..it's something be happy about :) yay. */hugs herself* lmao. :)

FishNChips62

And also, i wanted to add, I had read somewhere that those with pltuo int heir 1st and those with pluto transiting their 1st are very good at seeing other people's underlying motivations and being a good psycholgist and whatnot.Well if you ask me Someone with pluto in their first house becomes so aware of other's motivations simply because they are so aware of their own. Why? Because they're so busy hiding them. And that's why they're hiding from life and this factor is also exactly what needs to be changed (/stopped/transformed) through the power and determination of Pluto.

Take care all you beings in transformation!
-From a Pluto in the 1st House.

Astrodawn

DainBramaged said:
And also, i wanted to add, I had read somewhere that those with pltuo int heir 1st and those with pluto transiting their 1st are very good at seeing other people's underlying motivations and being a good psycholgist and whatnot.

quote]

I couldnt agree more! I can see through peoples motives like im looking through glass, I can also spot people lying so easily, I feel sometimes its a bit of a curse having to stand there nodding when I know full well that what im being told is a load of crud! As for telling lies myself, well theres no point as i might as well have a flashing light on my forhead saying LIAR! So I keep with honest is the best policy always ( even though im sometimes regarded as being blunt for being honest)

From 1st house pluto, conjunct uranus, mars, moon (all in virgo)