Synastry - Pluto conjunct North Node

Synastry - Pluto conjunct North Node (soulmate?)

I have been a student of astrology for many years, and will be probably for the rest of my life as it fascinates me and every time I turn around it seems Im discovering something new and I love it!

There is a specific astrological connection in a synastry chart that I am on a quest to find out everything I can about it -- one persons pluto conjuncts another person north node in a synastry chart. If anyone has this connection in a synastry chart I would sooooo love to hear your story and am extremely curious to know if that person is still in your life in anyway (even if its a phone call or email every 3 or 6 months) and if that person played any type of important role in your personal growth?

Last edited:

Optimistic Approach

A friend of mine left her husband for a man whose NN is conj her Pluto (Libra). His Venus is also conj her SN so it's hard to say. But what I do know is, it took at least 7 years for anything to happen. Deep longings. They met at work, and have loved one another since that very moment. When they did eventually 'take it there' she soon became pregnant with his child & they got married. They have a nice little family now, and her daughter from the previous marriage is very much a part of their life together. Her ex husband wasn't exactly ideal; they were young and he had some very bad habits. In some way, she found everything she never had before in what she has now.

Last edited:

Erickaf

I had a relationship with someone NN's conjunct my Pluto. It was a deep, intense relationship. Didn't work out but in several ways I am such a different person. Changed me to the core. Complete transformation. I think its a very positive contact in synastry:tongue:.

My ex-husband have his pluto (12 house - ruler of his chart) contacting my north node....volatile, transformative relationship, but had enough of it. We are friends, since we have our daughter, but every time he is around i feel bad afterwards. He is a sweet and kind person, so am i, but our energy together is such an unrelaxed vibe.. feels like we are fighting for power. So not erotic, loving or intimate for us, never has been. Feels like being intimate with an enemy. It has always been like that actually.

Soulstice

Account Closed
Re: Synastry - Pluto conjunct North Node (soulmate?)

I have been a student of astrology for many years, and will be probably for the rest of my life as it fascinates me and every time I turn around it seems Im discovering something new and I love it!

There is a specific astrological connection in a synastry chart that I am on a quest to find out everything I can about it -- one persons pluto conjuncts another person north node in a synastry chart. If anyone has this connection in a synastry chart I would sooooo love to hear your story and am extremely curious to know if that person is still in your life in anyway (even if its a phone call or email every 3 or 6 months) and if that person played any type of important role in your personal growth?

Hi! I've been in a difficult and turbulent friendship (but it's obviously more than that) with someone whose Pluto is conjunct with my North Node. This has been a transformative experience, it's starting to change me to the core. I don't know if I'll keep in touch with him, because he hasn't treated me that nicely (that's another story), but at this point, the puzzle pieces are starting to fall together ... .

A friend of mine left her husband for a man whose NN is conj her Pluto (Libra). His Venus is also conj her SN so it's hard to say. But what I do know is, it took at least 7 years for anything to happen. Deep longings. They met at work, and have loved one another since that very moment. When they did eventually 'take it there' she soon became pregnant with his child & they got married. They have a nice little family now, and her daughter from the previous marriage is very much a part of their life together. Her ex husband wasn't exactly ideal; they were young and he had some very bad habits. In some way, she found everything she never had before in what she has now.
This is an interesting one cause we have one placement that points to a deeply transformative relationship (northN/pluto) and another that points to a deeply karmic passed life marriage partner (southN/venus)....

erika essens

I just try to break up with the man with nn on my Pluto. On top I have a yod with apex Pluto … so much love that he cannot accept 😢 we are together for 1year. My heart physically hurts. His nn is on his own ic. He was raised by a dad who is not hus biological dad and he does not know. I do not have the courage to tell him …he rejects me in his day to day life. I have had that😢