Bad Luck, never goes away?

hollercrombie

So i myself can say that i have some of the worst bad luck that anyone has ever witnessed. And i dont understand it, im happy all the time and usually move on from all the incidents that seem to occur to me all the time. I was just wondering what planet has the bad luck vibe is it pluto or saturn?

But also it may have something to do with Uranus and neptune i think. Both of those planets are in my sixth house and are pretty explosive and unpredictable in the house of health and work, so is this truly the reason why? Take a look at my chart and say what you think, because i am at a loss for words at this constant bad luck i recieve!

Attachments

• ChartA.jpg
    ChartA.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 68

dhundhun

Saturn is pretty hard on Mercury, Mars and Pluto. Yo need to devlop diplomatic, persuasive and regenerative skills to handle Saturn's stress; which could come over time.

Mercury is weakened by Neptune/Uranus opposition. Overcoming Mercurial weakness should be focal point to improve situations.

Mars gives much strength is chart. Your successes should come through personal initiatives and efforts.

hollercrombie

Well sugar I know that in reality there is no such thing as luck. But what causes favarouble situations and unfavourable ones? I'm talking every day situations for myself. Today at my first day of work my boot busted at the seams literally off of my foot. I always seem to have the most impossible things happening to myself all the time, like my money will fly under a car and when I bend I end up ripping my shirt. If I make something with paint I'll end up smearing it all, defeating it's whole purpose.. That sort of thing is what I mean.

And dhundhun so its really my Saturn messing with all my planets huh? Is mar's force powerful to overcome the malefic Saturn in the end?

ksr

I was just wondering what planet has the bad luck vibe is it pluto or saturn?

This question is easy! Transiting Saturn in house 2 is causing problems because they're problems that have been ignored for awhile.

How is transiting Saturn affecting you? Saturn rules Capricorn which is your 6th house where your natal Neptune (creativity / compassion / illusions) and natal Uranus (surprises / the unexpected) are. Venus (the arts) in Cancer is also affected because Saturn is in Libra, which is rules by Venus. That's why you had such a bad day. Plus, Saturn (12 degrees Libra) and Jupiter (10 degrees Libra) are duking it out while in conjunction to each other. The energies of those two planets clash. Saturn contracts while Jupiter expands. Saturn is karma while Jupiter is good luck. Saturn is serious while Jupiter is jovial.

The ancient Greek name for Jupiter is Zeus while the ancient Greek name for Saturn is Cronus. In myth, the two were father (Saturn / Cronus) and son (Jupiter / Zeus) who fought each other for the throne of the gods. This fight replays itself in the sky every time Jupiter and Saturn are squared, in opposition, or in conjunction with each other. If you want to get a sense of how these two don't get along, look up the following links:

Clash of the Gods: Zeus (the story of Cronus vs Zeus begins about 4 minutes into this documentary) : http://youtu.be/PQQe-jRihNI

Wikipedia article about the story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus#Birth

FYI -- There aren't any good or bad planets. Each planet represents energy that can be used for good or ill. You just have to learn how to harness each planet's energy and make it work for you. You can do that by looking up the transiting planets. If you know where the transiting planet is going to be ahead of time, you'll be able to prepare a strategy for how to deal with its energy. For example, if a person knows that Saturn will be entering their 8th house, they could be faced with previous debt they failed to pay or it could be harder to get a loan. Since Saturn will be entering your 3rd house sometime in the future, you'll want to make sure you regularly maintenance your car, don't speed on the roads, fix any problems with siblings or extended family members, and be more cautious and wiser in your communications with others.

Saturn likes to teach and test. Like with Pluto, problems come to the surface, and our job is to fix those problems.

Hope this helps!

--Kadi

dperez3894

So i myself can say that i have some of the worst bad luck that anyone has ever witnessed. And i dont understand it, im happy all the time and usually move on from all the incidents that seem to occur to me all the time. I was just wondering what planet has the bad luck vibe is it pluto or saturn?

But also it may have something to do with Uranus and neptune i think. Both of those planets are in my sixth house and are pretty explosive and unpredictable in the house of health and work, so is this truly the reason why? Take a look at my chart and say what you think, because i am at a loss for words at this constant bad luck i recieve!

You're having bad luck because you're attracting it by constantly thinking and talking about it. All of the Law of Attraction books have a similar theme;

"As within, so without"

Whatever you constantly think about inside is what you're going to manifest in your outer reality.

Here's a listing several books to change your mindset;

Thoughts Are Things - Prentice Mulford
The Master Key System - Charles Haanel
Thought Vibration - William Walker Atkinson
Mind Power: The Secret Of Mental Magic - William Walker Atkinson
The Science of Getting Rich - Wallace Wattles
Think And Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
Contesting: The Name It And Claim It Game - Helene Hadsell
The Nature Of Personal Reality - Jane Roberts
The Unknown Reality Vol 1. - Jane Roberts
The Unknown Reality Vol 2. - Jane Roberts
The Silva Mind Control Method - Jose Silva
The Law of Attraction - Abraham Hicks
The Attractor Factor - Joe Vitale
You Were Born Rich - Bob Proctor
The Secret(book and movie) - Rhonda Byrne
Law of Attraction - Michael Losier
The Power - Rhonda Byrne

dperez3894

Well sugar I know that in reality there is no such thing as luck.

Luck is simply the Law of Attraction.

Consistent negative thoughts increases the odds of manifesting negative outcomes which people call "bad luck".

Consistent positive thoughts increases the odds of manifesting positive outcomes which people call "good luck".

If you believe there's "no luck" then that's what you're going to manifest.

Chirongirl

Uranus in 6th makes your everyday routine activities and health unpredictable. Neptune here means, you have fancyful imagination about how your everyday activities, part time or small work and health should be, which might be a bit too much to materialise at times. But the thing I don't like in a birth chart is Saturn in 7th, and more so when it conjuncts Moon, and 7th is in Aquarius. It makes it very hard to have a pleasent, stable and blissful relationship. However, your saturn and moon trined 11 house Venus. Perhaps, you should focus in having a partner from your friends? It seems to me, if you do so, that will help you achieve your hopes and dreams.

I have also notices your 4th house North Node in Jupiter. I put lots of importance in North Node position, as it does tell a lot about our destination in this life. You may take a look at this web site for some basic understanding
http://astrofix.net/2011/01/22/north-node-in-sagittarius-and-south-node-in-gemini-by-house/

" Michael Schulman's book, Karmic Astrology: Moons nodes" (Sorry, the name might not be exactly right, but it is something like this. I can't find my copy now...seems like..its hiding from me!!) is a very good book to have a proper understanding of your nodes.

I hope that helps.

Nexus7

Sun in the 12th, Moon in Pisces conjunct Saturn? And furthermore, Mercury opposing Neptune and Uranus?

I could be that you are a bit of a dreamer and perhaps not paying as much attention as you should to the big, bad world around you. Perhaps you need a hobby, maybe a sport or some kind of physical activity or carft where you get to use your hands and therefore ground your fantasies a little? If you are just clumsy, it could help with that too...

Do be careful not to see yourself as a 'victim of circumstance' as it could be easy to over-dramatise things a little there.

You may be a little bit naive about the inner motivations of other people - in the workplace there can be some pretty wacky people, so it could be that you may need to be a little more streetwise there, in order not to end up being the fall guy more than you need to.

hollercrombie

To dperez

I want you to know that i do know all about the law of attraction and the secret and all its similar books with the same message. Ive been reading those books since i was 13 and been in practice with them. And im not the person who is complaining everyday about what happens to me i am quite the opposite. Its just sometimes things get so bad that i like to speak up about because it CAN get to me. But i feel since im still on my path to becoming an adult that i can take being a victim too far. I just get mad for a bit, but i always continue with a smile on my face and the right attitude.

Chirongirl,

that is exactly what i was thinking, Uranus is in my house of routine, and its so unpredictable and explosive, it is something that just cant be controlled easily. And plus neptune there doesnt make it easier. Im that person who expects things and dreams things that arent quite reality. So maybe if i adjust my reality these unpredictable situations wont get to me as much? And saturn yes i know is not my favorite planet in the 4th house along with the moon it keeps me from people. I feel as if i could have anything in common with anyone but i am inhibited from reaching out.

Nexus7,

Of course im a dreamer i feel as if i live in the clouds instead of on the ground, i really need to prepare myself though for real life because im leaving 8 hours away for university. And to ground myself i got a job, and im just trying to better myself before i go, but it seems like "finding" that hobby is the hardest part

Nexus7

I don't actually have a lot of time for books such as The Secret, which to my mind make it so much easier to legitimise all kinds of social oppression. It may still be true that with the factors I mentioned earlier, it may be easy to feel less-than in control of your life, though otherwise Sun in its own sign on the Ascendant ought to come into its own at some point. Moon/Saturn can frequerntly feel unsupported. But in this case and erhaps in others. learning effective communicaton/self.assertion skills may help you there.

Alot of what you are talking about, Holleycrombie, sounds like accident-proneness rather than bad luck and the original advice to look at ways to 'ground' your Mercury oppositions to that Uransu/Neptune seems pretty sound to me.

'Good luck' with University

ksr

The problem here is your perception. When we speak upon luck we isolate it. You state that negative events occur in your life, therefore you believe "bad" luck is your status. How about the positive things?

You live in the richest country in the world...
The wage for one days work can feed us for months

All due respect, Sugar, but as a Capricorn with Saturn in the 8th house, I'm obligated to bring you back to reality.

Sugar, either you're an immigrant or you're a member of the elite 1% or you grew up in a really, really sheltered environment. The United States is no longer the richest country in the world. That honor goes to China (#1) and Japan (#2). The backbone of our country, the poor and the middle class Americans, are mostly on social services and / or unemployment. Our government is over $55 trillion in debt, and this country has no incoming revenue. Plus, the average American and the poor American are competing for minimum wage jobs which don't cover basic needs (like a mortgage, rent, utilities, medical, food, etc). In Washington State most people have to supplement their daily wages with food stamps. And I'm in a state were most of the population has college degrees and skilled trades. Our state minimum wage is $8.67 per hour. If you were to work an 8 hour day here, you would make $69.36 BEFORE TAXES. That little bit of money will only feed 1 person for a week if you carefully budget. That money doesn't even cover rent, and most landlords in the area require a person make 3 times the rent to qualify for a place to live or have a co-signer. For example, if you want to qualify for a $750 per month apartment (the cheapest apartment in my area), you have to be making $2,250 per month AFTER TAXES. People who don't have someone to co-sign for a place to live are *******.

I should know. I live amongst the poor, the forgotten, and the homeless. And I'm not here because I'm lazy. I've got moon in the 6th which means work-a-holic. Working is my life and it makes me happy. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be enough jobs to go around.

So i myself can say that i have some of the worst bad luck that anyone has ever witnessed. And i dont understand it, im happy all the time and usually move on from all the incidents that seem to occur to me all the time. I was just wondering what planet has the bad luck vibe is it pluto or saturn? both as they are forming a square natally.

Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

“Astrology can be used to help you in many ways. It can reveal damaging behavioral patterns or forewarn you of upcoming challenges. It can help you pinpoint latent talents you may possess and provide you with specific hints on how to best develop them. Astrology can also point out expansive, rewarding trends that are coming up and assist you in figuring out how to take advantage of them before they fade. Finally, astrology is an excellent means to determine the perfect timing for certain actions.” http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

“The beauty of astrology is that it will help you to always be in complete control of your life. Astrology is not fortune telling: but it is a recognition that we have free will. We know we are not controlled by the planets, but the planets do create a certain atmospheres of constriction or ease, that keeps us on our toes. Alas, you cannot blame the planets and say, for example, Saturn made me do it! The few times I have said this to an audience, most people laugh it does sound funny.”
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

“The planets work to help us help ourselves. By applying pressure, planets help us to overcome inertia. At other times, they help us to see unproductive or even self-destructive behavior that we may have never noticed before but that we can fix. Astrologers believe we must be accountable for our actions and to recognize that we do have choices. The study of astrology will help you sort out all your options and to act at the proper time.” http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html
To read the full article just click on above link

saturn, uranus and neptune are all retrograde.
Retrograde planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22923
http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-retrograde.htm
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/retrogrades
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/retrogrades
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5796&postcount=8
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5861&postcount=10
Saturn Retrograde
* feels inside that they're never good enough
* indulgent outward behavior may mask inner feelings of inadequacy
* hides fears

Uranus Retrograde
* reconsiders outward expressions of rebelliousness
* feels inside that they are different
* outward conformist behavior masks inner feelings of non-conformity or ...
* goes out of their way to upset others apple carts
* has a difficult time finding their niche in society

Neptune Retrograde
* feels guilty inside and so ....
* tends to blame themselves when things go wrong
* super sensitive inside and so .....
* puts on a tough skinned mask

http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm#neprx

Your sun is a singleton ie;Only planet in fire element. Was there a male sibling born when you were age 5?
Age 24 Solar arc mercury would be conjunct natal Asc IF your time of birth is correct and communications should have increased and been much more effective in asking for what you wanted...
Age 10 SA IC conj pluto - was there a death in family or major upheavals/transformations??

T Neptune has recently been conjunct natal Saturn and this is a 'reality check' where neptune is dreams, fantasies and inspiration, creativity, Saturn is about hard work discipline, restrictions and limitations. This alone can cause depression and having ones dreams crushed

This can be a very difficult transit. Saturn represents the reality that we perceive due to our agnoia, but Neptune represents a different level of reality where paradoxes are common. This is a time when your beliefs may be questioned and found inadequate. As you become increasingly disoriented, you will probably question what is real and what is not. Often this transit coincides with a great disappointment that leads to disillusionment, self doubt and lack of self confidence. Fear is also a common problem at this time, especially irrational fear with no obvious basis.
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/neptune-cj-saturn.html

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Sept 2009 T Saturn was conjunct natal mars, which will have caused stop/go situations, delays and frustrations. Also squaring natal venus could well have broken a friendship and/or relationship, kept you short of money to...

Last edited by a moderator:
age 9 solar arc ascendant was conj natal chiron. This could well have been some wound espec to ego,pride and development. Chiron in first can be that of a 'healer' placement

Chiron focuses on those areas where we may feel pain and ­encounter difficulties, as well as where we seek to express our unique individuality. We may avoid "coming out into the light" of this area of life‑experience, hiding ourselves away in pain like Chiron with his incurable wound; we may only be able to enter this domain of life in a supercharged or heroic manner, like Chiron emerging as the healer and mentor of heroes. We can also regard the house position of Chiron as where we encounter the numinous side of life.

The lessons represent the inner goal of the journey, rather than anything external, and involve the Middle Path, or "right" way. This is not "right" as opposed to "wrong," but rather that which is appropriate in order for us to fulfil our individual dharma ‑ our realisation of universal law and our part in the totality of existence. Before the Middle Path is found and appreciated, Chiron tends to manifest in a wounded, all‑or‑nothing way, as amply described.
Chiron thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9786
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17165
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11976

Further discussions on AW and links from this thread….
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17165
http://www.moonsweb.com/ast/chiron.shtml
http://www.aquarianage.org/west/planets/ch-nat01.html
http://www.astrotherapy.eu/Chiron.htm
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/chiron21.5.html
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/chiron.html

http://www.martinlass.com/chiron.htm
http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm

http://books.google.com/books?id=4rnvfxrc4LwC&pg=PT1&dq=astrology+chiron&lr=lang_en&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&as_brr=0&ei=wMfUSoj-HI6MNdHKzYcO#v=onepage&q=astrology%20chiron&f=false

tootsie

ksr, hey i totally agree with you with you and the economy ....sorry you had to join the ranks with me and everyone else. just a comment on this thread, that has nothing to do about the question...sorry
t

tootsie

Well, I'm sorry for your problems...the transits and progresions do come into play. But, with the economic problems this country has been having....everyday when I look out and watch the down and out dumpster diving I thank god I have my little job and I nice place to live. The universe does provide, look for the openning and take it. I did, and I don't have to live hand to mouth anymore. I had allot of money @ one time & then the economy took away my security. It was a humbling experience,but I did learn who were my friends.
Use your will power and the law of attraction.
T