Is my moon trine to Jupiter

starlink

Hi PallastM! That is an interesting remark: stepchildren! Where did you learn this?. I have my ruler of 5 in 7 and my partner (not husband, we dont want to marry) has 3 daughters. I cannot however have a stepmother feeling with them, except for one whom I like a lot. I do have 2 children of my own.
I think, Cronu could probably get 1 daughter (Venus in Cancer). I see very often that the ruler of the 5th house represents the first child.(not always of course).
You said:

I always tell new astrologers that they shouldn't get too fatalistic about astrology

This is very true indeed!! So often in this Forum I see how members just live litterally by their charts, thinking that God knows what will happen to them because of some bad aspects and transits! We have to keep things in perspective.

CRONU,
About "ingoing" I mean that the Moon is moving towards (going into conjunction) the MC. Ingoing aspects are always stronger and you can even give a larger orb to them. Contrary to that you have the *outgoing" aspects where a planet already made the exact aspect but is already moving out. This requires a smaller orb and even though it can still be felt, it can be less intens (or noticed) than an ingoing aspects. It is as if the tension is easing, whilst with the ingoing aspects, the tension is building up.

About the career as a nurse. I did not mean that you should become one. I just meant that a career where you give service to others (and often with Jupiter or Neptune also involved) is like a career of a nurse.

Chiron in the chart shows where the individual has his "wound", where he or she feels most painful the experiences of that life compartment which in your case is the 7th house of partnerships. I use it as a "back-up". When I see Chiron in a house, I start looking for aspects in the chart which indicated this pain/wound. In your case it is the Venus in opposition to those three heavy 1st house planets. On top of that Chiron conjuncts your Venus as well. It all ties together.
do u mean I might not even have a relationship ?
Of course not. I think you most certainly will have relationships but they could be subject to change and desillusion. Fortunately the ruler of that 7th house is strong in own sign. Also you have a mutual reception by houserulers (the ruler of the 5th is in the 7th and the ruler of the 7th is in the 5th) so there most surely will be romantic experiences.

Hope this explains a bit more.

Cheers, Starlink

Claire19

In my view the 5th house represents all natural, even adopted children of your own. The fourth house can give indications of the family in general. Stepchildren. i.e. children of your partner, belong to the 11th house.

If a man adopts a child of yours, gives that child his name and educates them etc. Then that would probably belong to the 5th. i.e. if he relates to that child as his own.

Claire19

starlink said:
Hi Cronu, what do you think of your chart yourself?

You are all the time asking questions but I would also very much like to see what your own opinion is. How would you interprete the Venus-Uranus (wide) opposition and the Venus-Neptune and Venus-Saturn opposition? What are your own experiences so far?

Transiting Pluto is conjunct your Uranus right now and will go over that stellium of yours in your 1st house. He will oppose Venus in your 7th. Could you please tell us what you think about these aspects and that transit?

It does not matter if you make a mistake, others will correct you. It is the only way to learn astrology. Everybody in this forum is expected, at least a little bit, to participate,give an opinion or make a remark, not only ask and expect others to answer.

I do hope you understand. I would very much like to help you but you should also try your hand at some interpretation.

Starlink

I stress this all the time that a transitting aspect that is not echoed in some way in the natal chart has very little effect if any. Pluto touching Uranus in Capricorn on and off wont have much influence if no connection with those planets in the natal chart. However I would like also to hear from the owner of that chart, as to their experiences and impressions.

:)

Claire19

Pallas-trine-Mars said:
Considering that your 5th lord is in 7th, I bet you'll have stepchildren someday.

Nice interpretation, Starlink. I noticed these oppositions and the conjunction to Chiron too, but I thought the location in Cancer was challenging enough. Still, Cronu, I always tell new astrologers that they shouldn't get too fatalistic about astrology, I prefer to see the possibilities in a chart and then look at the restrictions as challenges.

We need to look at the 11th, the ruler and where it is posited for stepchildren. Sorry. You are wrong there.

Claire19

This is my version of your chart and the aspects that you would use.
THe Moon and the Sun only with orbs of 7-8 degrees or perhaps 9.

Last edited:

cronu4

I think some of the aspects in my 7 and 5 th house make me think that, some of what u are saying is true. I am saying that thought my own experiences. I do have problems with the opposite sex that is why what u are saying triggered me somehow.
Where does it show that I might have a romantic relationship? Also can the chart tell what sign I will be dating.
How can u see if I am going to have a step chilled?
I once herd that I might have 3 children :34:

Claire19

Nothing in the 11th house of stepchildren so not likely.

5th house cusp is Taurus, Venus in 7th in Cancer. Mercury in the 5th can mean two children and close together if not actually twins especially in Gemini. Ruler of 7th Moon in Libra in 9th, partner can be met overseas, be foreign, met at college or church. Venus as ruler of your 5th opposing Neptune Saturn, need to be aware of deception, over idealism of romance and can be a connection to an older person or one who is in someway addicted or out of touch with reality. THere may be conflict about which country to live in with a partner, over education or philosophical viewpoints.
HOwever with a trine from Venus to Pluto in the 10th, you may fall in love with an established older person, who can be rather parental or even your boss. I definitely feel that an older person would be more suitable for you, one who can understand you and be tolerant.

I feel you need to take lessons as you dont seem to know the basics but are just asking questions and probably not understanding how the answers are being arrived at.

Cheers

blueheron

cronu4 said:
If I am wrong pleas correct me, but I see that my Moon is trine to my Jupiter
what could it mean in bad or a good way?:eek:

It's a partile (exact) trine, very auspicious. However, it's kicked into action by the t-square that holds the Moon in point focus. So... you mix things up into the right order. Most fortunate trine. Congrats! ;)

Pallas-trine-Mars

starlink said:
Hi PallastM! That is an interesting remark: stepchildren! Where did you learn this?. I have my ruler of 5 in 7 and my partner (not husband, we dont want to marry) has 3 daughters. I cannot however have a stepmother feeling with them, except for one whom I like a lot. I do have 2 children of my own.
Claire19 said:
In my view the 5th house represents all natural, even adopted children of your own. The fourth house can give indications of the family in general. Stepchildren. i.e. children of your partner, belong to the 11th house.

If a man adopts a child of yours, gives that child his name and educates them etc. Then that would probably belong to the 5th. i.e. if he relates to that child as his own.

...We need to look at the 11th, the ruler and where it is posited for stepchildren. Sorry. You are wrong there.
Hehe well no one, taught me it (I'm almost entirely self-educated in astrology), it's an educated guess. The logic is simple: The 5th is children and the 7th is marriage. This implies that the children will be directly affected by or acquired by a marriage. Glad to hear my guess was correct in your case!

This is why you are wrong, Claire. I don't know about you, but I was taught that the 7th is partners and opponents whereas the 11th is friends and looser-bound relationships. I would think that if the 5th lord were in the 11th it might mean something like adoption because the 11th is sometimes said to be associated with humanitarian beliefs; or perhaps it means taking in your friends children, perhaps as a god parent?

The ruler of my 5th is in my 4th and I've had to be more of a father to my brother than either of my parents. SkyViewZone says this placement might mean my kids will be like my parents, I can and can't wait to find out! :)

Last edited:

Pallas-trine-Mars

cronu4 said:
what possibilities do u see in my chart ?
The Mars-Mercury sextile might be good for athleticism, flexibility and giving good energy to seeing your goals through or perhaps for curiosity or being a great writer. Mercury, Sun and Jupiter in Mercury's sign is good for education and gaining popularity and you probably always know just what to say. The sextile between Pluto and Saturn, Neptune and Uranus is brilliant! Very good for grasping metaphysical subjects that terrify the previous generations. ...Keep in mind, these are only a few good indications in your chart, you definitely have more I'm not noticing right now.

Last edited:

starlink

Wait a minute Pallas! Claire is right actually about the 11th house being stepchildren as it is the 5th house of the partner. So if you marry someone who already has children, then the 11th shows HIS or HER children, which make them your stepchildren. This is the traditional astrology way of interpreting. Like the 8th house is also the 2nd of the partner, so it shows his money, the 10th, which is your career house, is your partners family house, his 4th.

Your own 5th house deduction can probably also produce a similar outcome, but it is not a traditionally worked out one of course. Nevertheless, in my case, should I marry this man one day, those 3 daughters will become my legal stepchildren.

Starlink

Pallas-trine-Mars

starlink said:
Wait a minute Pallas! Claire is right actually about the 11th house being stepchildren as it is the 5th house of the partner. So if you marry someone who already has children, then the 11th shows HIS or HER children, which make them your stepchildren. This is the traditional astrology way of interpreting. Like the 8th house is also the 2nd of the partner, so it shows his money, the 10th, which is your career house, is your partners family house, his 4th.

Your own 5th house deduction can probably also produce a similar outcome, but it is not a traditionally worked out one of course. Nevertheless, in my case, should I marry this man one day, those 3 daughters will become my legal stepchildren.

Starlink
Fascinating, I've heard a little about this, thank you. Sort of "The house's house;" like that the 8th house is the governments house of acquisitions because it's the 11th house from the 10th which explains why some astrologers call it the house of taxes. Though I was merely observing the quality of the dispositor.

Claire19

Pallas-trine-Mars said:
Fascinating, I've heard a little about this, thank you. Sort of "The house's house;" like that the 8th house is the governments house of acquisitions because it's the 11th house from the 10th which explains why some astrologers call it the house of taxes. Though I was merely observing the quality of the dispositor.

THe derivative house system is very telling and accurate. The 8th house of taxes is the gathering of others assets I guess. I dont know where you get the 11th house influence. Taxes can be paid to individuals and levies etc and not necessarily the government. It is more the workers (6th) money and assets (2nd). I just realised this!!!! wow. Thanks for the thought.

Claire19

cronu4 said:
Claire19
someway addicted or out of touch with reality
u mean someone who is an artist
older person hope u mean not older by 10 years

Sorry I think I had the wrong chart there, forget what I said.

I can see possibily two children with Mercury in Gemini in the 5th and ruled by Cancer in the 7th.

With the sun conjunct, Venus and Mars in the 7th it is hard to say who you will marry and perhaps more than once. Venus could denote a musician and artist. The Sun there also can mean performing arts. THere will be conflicts with Mars there and I would be careful about anyone that exhibits violent tendencies or has a temper. There can be two children close together if not actual twins.

cronu4

Claire19 said:
Sorry I think I had the wrong chart there, forget what I said.

I can see possibily two children with Mercury in Gemini in the 5th and ruled by Cancer in the 7th.

With the sun conjunct, Venus and Mars in the 7th it is hard to say who you will marry and perhaps more than once. Venus could denote a musician and artist. The Sun there also can mean performing arts. THere will be conflicts with Mars there and I would be careful about anyone that exhibits violent tendencies or has a temper. There can be two children close together if not actual twins.

You know once I vistid psychic. She told me that I will be married 3 times. And have a chiled from each of them. I don't know how true is it.
what do u mean by Conflicts in mars. more details.
At this point in my life I dout I ever be married.
Also if I read my Draconic chart?
So having Venus that opposis to my Saturn, Uranus, and Neptun could cause a lot of relationsh problems?

Also I heard the first hous shous your personality out to the world
having three retrograde planets in my house. what could it mean?

starlink

Hi Cronu, Gemini on the cusp of the 7th house very often gives multiple marriages. Your Venus opposite Uranus is a traditional divorce aspect as is the square. So yes, you could have at least 2 marriages.

the energies of Uranus, Neptune and Saturn are stuck because they are intercepted in your 1st house. This means that you could have difficulties in expressing the life compartments that these planets rule, like your finances, the way you behave, speak and think (3rd house) and your personality on the whole.

cronu4

he energies of Uranus, Neptune and Saturn are stuck because they are intercepted in your 1st house. This means that you could have difficulties in expressing the life compartments that these planets rule, like your finances, the way you behave, speak and think (3rd house) and your personality on the whole. __________________

Starlinc the first House show that I have problems with my personality?

cronu4

Its like I have a mined path that stops me from becoming who I am.

I probably had a nice voice when I was younger, but I screamed it all out at home. I am not that talented in the voice department.

You got me there. when U said You fear that if they know how you feel you will not be accepted. I feel like that from my past experiences with other people. and I am very sensitve to other people's opinions, even though I try not to.
Did u ever hear about people with three
retrograde planets in their first house?
how did it turn out?