Lost at sea

Have included a gif file of my horoscope-hoping someone can be of some insight and help to me. I have been going through a period of bad depression for a while now-i have lost my spark-relationship breakdown, family revelation etc. Will things get better?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_stephen_mcilroy_hp.5642.3418.gif
    astro_w2at_01_stephen_mcilroy_hp.5642.3418.gif
    57.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I believe I have a kite formation of a neptune /venus/jupiter grand trine with pluto in opposition to jupiter and the opposition lines up with my virgo midheaven-what does this mean?

Last edited:

StillOne

In order to analyze your recent depression/revelations a chart with transits is required. You can obtain one from the "extended chart selection" at astro.com. Choose natal+transits in the drop down menu.

Also make sure you have an accurate birth time to the minute.

Last edited:
You have a tough old moon there, and I should know, as I share that moon/ Saturn conjunction. We are destined to go through our share of hardship, but we also tend to be emotionally strong enough to bear far more than our share. Chances are that you will suffer from certain relationships with women. Not just your mother, but other key women, too. The key lies in your ability to think your way out of your problems, utilize your objective powers to find a way through. You deserve an extra helping of fun, and an optimistic heart.

I read once ( and it resonated) that moon/ Saturn lifetimes are those wherein relaxing into your emotional nature is not an option. Apparently, we must always be a bit practical, always think of how to practically solve problems, we must never think we can just expect the universe to come to our aide. Our lives must be pro- active. Otherwise we really do suffer. Hope that helps?

Last edited:
Here is the natal and transit chart. Thank you for the quick replies! I was in the final year of my degree and had to defer for one year. I have been depressed before, but not as 'deep' as this episode. Currently life is pretty bleak on all fronts-financial, relationships etc, and I was wondering if it will change for the better ( I know it will change!). Thanks for the advice.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_stephen_mcilroy_201259.6738.11931.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_stephen_mcilroy_201259.6738.11931.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 17
Mars has been all over your m.c. This past 6 months, which has most likely been a bit stressful and public...Neptune is about to enter (in a couple years) your fourth house...and while that is somewhat far away...the stage will be setting now for it, which will be disconcerting. Jupiter is in your 7th, which means you are poised to receive benefits from people in your life for the next year. It's a good time to ask for what you need.

You have a tough old moon there, and I should know, as I share that moon/ Saturn conjunction. We are destined to go through our share of hardship, but we also tend to be emotionally strong enough to bear far more than our share. Chances are that you will suffer from certain relationships with women. Not just your mother, but other key women, too. The key lies in your ability to think your way out of your problems, utilize your objective powers to find a way through. You deserve an extra helping of fun, and an optimistic heart.

I read once ( and it resonated) that moon/ Saturn lifetimes are those wherein relaxing into your emotional nature is not an option. Apparently, we must always be a bit practical, always think of how to practically solve problems, we must never think we can just expect the universe to come to our aide. Our lives must be pro- active. Otherwise we really do suffer. Hope that helps?
I have always been proactive in advancing, but recently I lack motivation and drive
( in the past I have started reasonably successful businesses and am currently engaged in developing my thinking and language skills)- the joy of life seems very distant. Interesting about the difficult relationships with women, I had a particularly acrimonious divorce, and my mother was not always 'available' so to speak- she had her own difficulties with my father. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have always been proactive in advancing, but recently I lack motivation and drive
( in the past I have started reasonably successful businesses and am currently engaged in developing my thinking and language skills)- the joy of life seems very distant. Interesting about the difficult relationships with women, I had a particularly acrimonious divorce, and my mother was not always 'available' so to speak- she had her own difficulties with my father. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Yeah, that moon conjunct Saturn does not make it easy to problem solve, as it likes to descend as a haze of depression. Refuse to accept the depression, seriously. Just insist that you will make your life work. Always push through, and Saturn will reward you. It's kind of a stoics life, but it is manageable. I am really happy ( though naturally, a bit overworked). I also have a business, and that comes naturally with this aspect.

Mars has been all over your m.c. This past 6 months, which has most likely been a bit stressful and public...Neptune is about to enter (in a couple years) your fourth house...and while that is somewhat far away...the stage will be setting now for it, which will be disconcerting. Jupiter is in your 7th, which means you are poised to receive benefits from people in your life for the next year. It's a good time to ask for what you need.

This is quite revealing- I had a court case around 6 months ago, which did not go favourably, and revealed events and actions that I was unaware of. Neptune moving into the 4th house is to do with secrets in the family?

This is quite revealing- I had a court case around 6 months ago, which did not go favourably, and revealed events and actions that I was unaware of. Neptune moving into the 4th house is to do with secrets in the family?

Neptune in the 4 th can work as a wave crashing over everything you thought was solid and safe and central to your well being. It is important to show you that certain structures are not the goal in life. You will face a renewal of your spiritual priorities, and you will find a gentler way to walk on this earth. You will be reunited with your imaginative, compassionate, creative self. It's a beautiful transit, but can be scary from a materialistic perspective. Family relationships may dissolve. And you might deal with dishonesty in the family. You have Jupiter on the ic in Pisces, really protecting your core, and I think it will be a positive transit for you.

StillOne

Along with what twelthnight mentioned, that Mars is transiting your natal Pluto. I find this pretty significant in that Pluto is connected via aspects to quite a few planets in your chart. Maybe you're feeling restless and impatient. I could see it activating internal tension and anxiety maybe. Revelation and transformation could be themes.