Pluto in our lives

MaeMae

Banned
someone is extremely confused.
you are not distinguishing between pluto (gangster/thug) and mars (pugnacious/bully)
pluto is ice cold, doesn't need too lay hands on to intimidate or set straight, knows the hidden power
oh a stare overva fist and is all a mind game of control and domination.
mars is blind aggressive actor.
best not to confuse things.

Blackempress

you are not distinguishing between pluto (gangster/thug) and mars (pugnacious/bully)

The similarity is there minus the intensity. Mars doesn't necessarily kill. I wouldn't agree to the thug/gangster part. They might create traumatic transformation but hardly anything we can look back & thank for. As an obvious Pluto fan, I have alot of Good faith in it (Including the dark side). But the symbolism I suppose is not so significant.

Blackempress

I didn't mean to say that Pluto, Scorpio and the 8th house have NOTHING in common.... they do!

But for instance the matters of the 8th house include "other people's money", especially wills or legacies or one's spouse's estate. These matters are not associated with Pluto or Scorpio. The Greeks associated Pluto (Hades) with wealth, but Scorpio doesn't confer wealth. (I'm waiting!) So Pluto-Scorpio-8th house are not interchangeable. That's all.

Agreed 100%. Dead-on-track regarding Scorpio. I'll actually WAIT to see if it works. :bandit:

MaeMae

Banned
I'm wearing sunglasses from now on to hide my cold, evil stare from unsuspecting innocents. (Shaking my fist here.)

one can be a gangster or thug for good. it's all in the method of delivery.
look at robin hood.
made good use of OPM.
bill gates thugged the computer industry and is giving away billions.
that's pluto.

Claire19

I think that Pluto is very personal in every chart even though it's an "outer" or "transpersonal" planet.... which i feel is a very misleading term.

It's especially personal when it's in the 1st, 2nd, 7th or 8th houses. AND especially so if conjunct another planet, as it does with your Jupiter (and add to THAT the fact that Jupiter is itself ruled by Pluto.)

Everything about your Pluto is very big and very personal and often secretive (being in Scorpio's house.) Your motivations are often subliminal, preprogrammed or caused by early trauma. So I can understand why you would be very interested in this.
But I am not sure another person's experience can actually help YOU. After all, a chart is like a fingerprint so my experiences with Pluto would be different from yours, even if I had it in the same house.

You need to deeply study your 8th house and all connected to it. Just follow the clues.
LIN
It may be an outer planet of the solar system and it is generational and slowing moving in its nature but it packs a powerful punch anytime it connects with our personal planets. I am heavily Plutonian with a Scorpio MC. 8th house stellium and personal planet connections. It is a heavy trip and very intense. It creates major transformations from chaos and crises and it either "kills" or makes you stronger. True Pluto people know that we go on and never die really just pass into other realms. Everyone's experience is different of course and we handle it all depending on our level of maturity, soul evolvement and so on. Even the easy or flowing aspects are heavy and intense but more easily recognised and handled.

A planet never rules another planet by the way.

Last edited:

Claire19

My Pluto in the 6th of health and diet affects the eliminative organs such as bowels and have periodic issues with that. Also sexual harassment in the workplace and witness to death on the job. Betrayal by co workers especially women with the square to Moon. Jealousies and sexual rivalry there. However involved with Pluto industries such as estate matters, life insurance, secret investigations into the criminal and the underworld. Pluto sextile Venus in the 8th means earning money from the aforementioned industries. Also a penchant for the taboo and the dark man such as negro for sexual attraction. :wink:

Claire19

Agreed 100%. Dead-on-track regarding Scorpio. I'll actually WAIT to see if it works. :bandit:
Inheritance, gifts, bonuses, estate matters and goods of the dead belong with 8th house which Pluto rules and is ruled by Scorpio so they are connected and part of the sign house planet trio. Shared assets or partner's monies or assets belong with the 8th house and Pluto which is the 7th house of partners and their assets 2nd house added= 8th house in derivative terms.

Wealth conferred in that way for sure coming from others depending on the planets there and aspects or lack of it. Pluto, Scorpio and the 8th house deal with global corporations and any powerful organisation that affects the planet profoundly.

Personal wealth or lack of it belongs with our 2nd house and Taurus and means using our own talents and values to gain material security and what we spend it on.

Last edited:

Claire19

Cleverly put and funny!
I dont agree, theft and thuggery is still that. That the motivation may be for the good of someone else who is "poor" and who by the way may or or may not deserve what is given to them in that way is another issue. We are all in a certain situation of life through our actions both past and present. That money or goods were taken against another's will, or others were dominated or monopoly took place as a power play, is still wrong and karma must be borne for that. That some powerful people recognise that and make recompense for their actions is what motivates their seeming generosity and philanthropy as they know instinctively that karma must be copped. Sociopathic bank CEO's are an exception.

You have to look at the bigger picture. .

Last edited:

Claire19

pluto is ice cold, doesn't need too lay hands on to intimidate or set straight, knows the hidden power
oh a stare overva fist and is all a mind game of control and domination.
mars is blind aggressive actor.
best not to confuse things.
Pluto is the motivator and instigator and Mars the perpetrator. You are so right!!:happy: Pluto is subtle, underhanded and covert. Mars is extroverted, out there and overt. Pluto is the private detective that follows the cheating spouse, gathers evidence and Mars is the guy that kills that cheater.

Last edited:

Judy_AzVirgo

Shared assets or partner's monies or assets belong with the 8th house and Pluto which is the 7th house of partners and their assets 2nd house added.

I don't recall ever seeing/hearing that Pluto itself (forget the 8th house) rules shared assets. I'm curious to know where that comes from. Or are you just talking about the 8th house, which of course does rule such things?

Judy_AzVirgo

Some of the comments here are about Pluto as a "pure" planet entity, as in an astro book (I was going to say "cookbook"), and others are about how it works in our charts and lives -- which is the subject of this thread.

Pluto does have his dark side, for sure, especially in the more difficult aspects. But he is not very subtle, underhanded or icy when he is aspecting any of the personal planets. Pretty hard to ignore if he's closely joined with your Sun or Moon, say. And he will influence the aspected planet's expression ... as any other planet would do in the same situation.

MaeMae

Banned
Claire ~
bringing it up here for lack of better place.
you often contradict yourself.
you seem to have an understanding of pluto's energies, but yet contradict his manifestations.
please explain your understanding of pluto?
i try constantly to decipher your contradictions, but can only find Libra.

SniperBomber328

What is the "correct" explanation for Pluto in any way? Pluto was just discovered in 1930, that is less than a century for people to observe, assess and release "official" traits in regards to Pluto. What took the ancients some centuries to millennia(s) to attribute the inners/lumanaries/outers might take us just as long before we have correct explanations for the Higher Outers.

Just saying.

R4VEN

What is the "correct" explanation for Pluto in any way?
Just saying.

Sniper, I'd say that's the reason we have this thread, and also the reason it has been responded to so gustily (is that even a word????:tongue:)

I tend to use this forum as a kind of research, so I suspect others do also.

Do not discount the value of recorded history in helping us all to assess the effects of the outer planets throughout recorded time.

Mars_Sc

My Pluto is in 8th house too, but in Scorpio, opposing my Moon in Aries and squaring my Mercury (Moon and Mercury are also squaring each other). I read somewhere that this gives me a obsessive mind and that I feel attracted by morbid matters.

Attachments

• Eu(2).png
    Eu(2).png
    58.8 KB · Views: 34

R4VEN

My Pluto is in 8th house too, but in Scorpio, opposing my Moon in Aries and squaring my Mercury (Moon and Mercury are also squaring each other). I read somewhere that this gives me a obsessive mind and that I feel attracted by morbid matters.

Possibly. Does that describe you? How's your relationship with your mother?

One of my sons has this very same t-square between Moon opp Pluto (in Libra in his case) both square Mercury in Cancer. He has mild Asperger's syndrome. He is obsessive mentally, and has an extraordinarily good memory. He also speaks with a lot of precision. He and I had a very dramatic and tortured relationship while he was growing up, but that has since sorted itself out.

Mars_Sc

Possibly. Does that describe you? How's your relationship with your mother?

One of my sons has this very same t-square between Moon opp Pluto (in Libra in his case) both square Mercury in Cancer. He has mild Asperger's syndrome. He is obsessive mentally, and has an extraordinarily good memory. He also speaks with a lot of precision. He and I had a very dramatic and tortured relationship while he was growing up, but that has since sorted itself out.

Yeah! This describes me a lot!!! I have OCD envolving thoughts of death, religion and punishments. My compulsion is to look up to a clear and bright place, take a deep breath and blink while having a good thought in mind.
I also have a good memory (maybe due also to my Mercury in Capricorn), but not at the level of someone with Asperger's Syndrome.
The relationship between my mother and I is fairly healthy. I can't see anything that lead me to think about her as a castrator mom.

About Asperger's Syndrome, I recommend the book "The curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time". Have you ever read it?

MaeMae

Banned

"attracted by morbid matters"

through death, pluto infused personals remind us of our own mortality, which is typically a 24-7 job.
As LazX mentioned elsewhere, we are "dying everyday."