facies

your thoughts please

attachment.php

Attachments

• cardinal cross 2014.jpg
    cardinal cross 2014.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 97

Phoenix Venus

you say it hits maximum intensity at about 13- 14 degrees. well I didn't check that for myself because the emphemeris isn't loading but I notice that you use april 20th....

interesting date..

I thought i'd look up some symbols for those degrees...

heres aries 13, where Uranus will be hitting:

from here: http://mindfire.ca/The Sabian Symbols/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

13°): AN UNEXPLODED BOMB REVEALS AN UNSUCCESSFUL SOCIAL PROTEST.
KEYNOTE: An immature evaluation of the possibility of transforming suddenly the status quo.
The symbol pictures the result of a particular attempt to resolve the conflict between two concept-feelings of order. Resolution by violence fails because the ego-power at this stage of the process of individualization is far too strong. "The State" thwarts attempts at popular revolution, because these are premature expressions of a consciousness which is not free, but can only react "wildly" to constraint and to a central ruling power. It is thus a symbol of immature refusal to conform, in the name of an over-idealistic desire for harmony and peace.
This is the third stage of the third five-fold sequence. A negative attempt at reconciling the spiritual ideal and the very earthly reality, denying the validity of the latter. It suggests ADOLESCENT FRUSTRATION.

well look at that..

and mars at libra 13:

LIBRA 13°): CHILDREN BLOWING SOAP BUBBLES.
KEYNOTE:
The cultural fantasies through which young minds dream of perfect fulfillment.
This seems to refer to the use of the imagination and the value of fantasy in a collective setup. Men dream together as a preparation for acting together. Rituals related to the great aspirations of mankind are both sacred ceremonies and playthings for young minds; so also are court ceremonies and operas for the social elite, or baseball games for the crowds. Some men work hard at acquiring knowledge and providing society with what it needs to enjoy warmth and lighted palaces; others play at imagining themselves perfect spheres of multicolored radiance — soap bubbles so soon proven evanescent!
At this third stage of the thirty-ninth sequence we deal with another aspect of the cultural life made possible, in a sense, by the two just symbolized. It is a symbol of IMAGINATIVE PLAY, which foreshadows the idea of "global man," the man of plenitude.

well that certainly goes along with the other one..

I'll post the others when I get a chance...

Zarathu

Account Closed
I presume that you are looking for a mundane astrology interpretation? If so is there a specific country with which you are most interested?

poyi

Premium Member
On the chart it shows the Aries Sun conjunct South Node while Venus conjunct Chiron. Venus rules the sign of the North node and Mars.

ashriia

Isn't this considered a Cardinal Grand Cross? or can T-squares and Grand cross be used interchangeably in language? {{not understanding this}}:andy:

*emma*

Banned
Isn't this considered a Cardinal Grand Cross? or can T-squares and Grand cross be used interchangeably in language? {{not understanding this}}:andy:

Thats right, a tsquare involves three points, the t being the point/planet being squared by two planets opposite each other, a grand cross has four points, in effect an opposition added to the t point

I think the OP probably meant this

PS Going by that chart there is more than one GC going on as well....eeek!

PPS IIRC this is not the first time, its a repeat, hasnt it been happening for a couple years now? All I can think of mundanely is the turbulent middle easts recent history

Cardinal signs start things, in a way they are in flux up in air, new theories, actions, projects, dilemmas, etc....its not until the fixed sign energy follows that they either succeed or dont.....in this atmosphere I would imagne there is a lot to think about before decisions are made....in a way it seems like a blessing as all cardinal sign energy is having some input....balance? And good in the end? Hoping so

Last edited:

RodJM

In the sidereal school of astrology, this is happening as a MUTABLE grand cross. It can be argued like that too. I await and research the implications of this...