John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

But there is something logical if you are in the enemy's castle it is quiet logical that if you are close to the gate you can escape,but little further inside of castle you can say goodbuy to freedom.So if the ruler of 1.H is close to the house cusp of the 7.H he can escape,but little further inside of the house 7. he is finished.
My view is slightely different than Genious John or Johann.
an by the way I adore Heraldry.

Susie

Franco

"I hope you can bet on soccer in USA.For european famous leagues.
There are stirct planet positions which show absolute winner".

I'd love to hear more on this, if possible. I'm predicting outcome of current Premier League (for fun only).

Best,
Susie

P.S. I have not yet read Sports Astrology.

fensi88

banefranco said:
But there is something logical if you are in the enemy's castle it is quiet logical that if you are close to the gate you can escape,but little further inside of castle you can say goodbuy to freedom.So if the ruler of 1.H is close to the house cusp of the 7.H he can escape,but little further inside of the house 7. he is finished.
I really like this interesting explanation, so easy to remember!

They shine the same at every moment and if Genious John F thinks that they deffer from Franco's computers he absolutely missed profesion.Or if the stars use to take a tea break at 3:00 o'clock in England and do not work untill all soccer matches are not finished.Let say about 5:00 o'clock is another tea break.What to suggest to the stars.Take another brake.Or Mr.Genious John introduces a new tea break in England.

This is really funny :rotflmao: I suppose you are talking about his statement that his method best works only for big, final matches not for many matches that play at the same day, time and place.

LionKing

Pretty tough game last night. But good. Nearly went to over-time.
When I did the chart on it I was at first going for Minn Vikings to win. But with POF in the 10 H and North Node conj Cheron... I went for the N.O Saints. I know... I know... the moon was in the 8th H where the Vikings would be... I voided the thought and put my mind that 10th H was a good thought. Well... Minn., won and N.O lost. Remember what I said? The Moon should speak more than anything else... I should learn to practice what I preach... ha!:eek: V/r LionKing
( I put no money on this game anyway... nothing lost except the way I read a chart...Ha!)

banefranco

You are absolutely right Mrs 88.The method is method when it absolutely works.If you make any fences or walls around your method or under any circumstances e.g. if it rains in Georgia than you are antic, not harlecuin.
Harlecuin is the highest level of humor but Genious John or Johann,I am sorry about those people.No brain but gain.He sells books.

banefranco

SusieQ
Lets analize Middlesbrough-Chelsea.If you have jerseys try to place the teams in a correlation with home and possible away jerseys for Chelsea

banefranco

But for now might be it is better to analize some of national matches for qualifaying world cup.That is easier but never mind,as you wish.

banefranco

We will try to analize Middlesbrough vs Chelsea on 18 Oct at 12:45 local time in England.
If we place both teams well ASC team will win,just for secure possible draw.But in favour of ASC team is tha ruler of the 4th house is in the 10th house .That gives agresive play of Middlesbrough and also control of the Chelsea game.
I bet on Middlesbrough.

banefranco

Double chance is allowed as I know so final score 1X.
And further more SA is in the 7th house that mean it ruins the 7.house
Etc etc.

banefranco

Uh sorry that is another chart arsenal-Everton that game is at 3:00 in London but never mind the score is the same Arsenal is ASC Everton is DSC Arsenal wins but I like double cnahce 1x

fensi88

For Arsenal vs Everton I agree that ASC team will win, ruler of ASC will conjunct POF. I go for Arsenal too(red kit).
But In chart Middlesbrough vs Chelsea(yellow kit) with Moon right on DSC according to JF DSC team will be winner. So I go for Chelsea. Althought, if we do not look at Moon, ruler of ASC is stronger, in angular house , and with MC in conjunct with fixed star Spica it is very possible that it will be as you said.

Last edited:

banefranco

Dear Gordana,sorry Fensi88
About match Middlesbrough-Chelsea,I found separating aspect Moon - 7th house cusp, or separating oposition to AS or cusp of the 1.house.And reasonable distance for that kind of contact will last only couple of minutes during the game.And I did not find any other strong influence that Chelsea will score the goal.Maybe I am wrong.Let see...
The other position of Spica I missed to note just becouse I do not predict complicated charts - matches.And this is the one.By the way I am still the student :eek: . But correct me if I am wrong.In the 1.house is wery strong Ju even in its fall.It is simple too strong for any frustrating position.And here is Pluto with positive energy which will last the whole 1st half of the game.But in the 2.nd half Mars leaves 10th house, might be some changes in Chelsea team.And beside that Venus enters 10th. house.In detriment of Mars.Rulers of the houses changed and now Venus as ruler of the 4th house house of Chelsea game is in the 10th house.Of course rulers of the 1st nad the 7th house changed but the teams stayed on the same sides.This opinion is as reflection of how I watch the game.Like every single moment.If sign is changed I place the teams according to their new position.In this case ASC for all the time match lasts belongs to Middlesbrough and Chelsea is on the other side.That means only the rulers of how they play the game are changed.
And in the first half Middlesbrough plays better the same situation is in the 2nd half.
Just for the record.Last year I bet, not predict some matches on Middlesbrough and they missed.And I wish them to play in a Conference league.
I wish them to lose against Chelsea but this is an astro chart and the facts favours that bloody team Middlesbrough,unfortunately.
Any way I think that this is not easy one chart ,I also predicted privately to SusieN total goals 2-3 for the match and first half win for Middlesbrough and the second for Chelsea that means from 1-X, but possible surprise from X-X
Anyway here is the point to find unbeateble rules how astrolgy reflects on minor things on Earth like soccer matches, and I still stands on the position that your colour system is unbeatable in many cases.Just for all to involve some tests for more colours Planets and signs represent. Not to investigate the system.System is the perfect one,only some improvements with colours.
Thats why I choose to predict only easy predictible matches according to clear planetary positions.But I am hardly sure that ANY MATCH AT ANY PLACE AT ANY TIME IS PREDICTIBLE WITH YOUR SYSTEM.
Above all specially ALL THE MATCHES IN ENGLAND WHICH START AT 3:00 on Saturday.
As an open minded person I accept all critics in the name of better prediction tommorow. :)

fensi88

Man, this is really deep analyse! You need a lot of time for that.
I only said, that is one of JF's rule, if Moon is near DSC, DSc team would win. But if we look for testimony for that I have only one and that is Moon will trine Ma antiscion, ruler of 4 house.
But Ju is in angular house, Me is in cadent house. + for Ju.
Planet strength for Ju=12 for Me =6 again + for Ju.
I always wonder how that mutual receptions works, here we have Me/Sa mutual reception by exaltation. Sa is ruler of 2nd house for ASC team, maybe some autogoal from Chelsea side?
I agree that it will be more than 2 goals, because Moon is in double sign.

banefranco

Dear Fensi88,
For expirienced astrologer analizing the chart on my way takes aprox. 3-5 minutes.I use to have the Form on paper beside to remind me.During entering values I do use my brain iat very low level format.I strictly follow the definitions.When I finish entering data than I try to activate as much grey cells as I have.Do not ask me if I have any:) .
After that I have a picture of the chart at the beginning of the game.
If it is clear i do not bother myself to make any further analize.Why to watch the game when you are sure who will win.
At the very beginning I try to predict on the base of the time when match starts.
And that was horrible for me becouse to predict on that base you must realy keep astrology in a finger.
Now I am at the level -1 still one level and zero is mine.
That is the point of the whole story.Using your method even beginners can predict.
I am telling you this becouse of the others to predict right and have fun.
Now why we need you.Becouse you see quickly the hidden things.
I can only say that I have a logical(for me) reason why I treat Moon so carefully.Becouse it changes so often.And that is like biorythm.It goes up and down on the way it can make the whole mass if you let it with no observation. But I do not take its every step seriously.
Any way all the thing around happens on the same way.
In the universe it needs million of years to change something.
I see one soccer match as hysterical part of the universe where moon playes just that role.Becouse of so short time of the event.
That is why I advice everyone to give a respect to that, let say planet.
And antiscion is very difficult for me to understand> I make no secrets I make things in public and I do not have enemies.I make them but I do not have them.Especially hidden.
Just compare real life with the chart thats what I do.

banefranco

If you do not react badly I will be free to discuss about E.g Mars in Scorpio, position in the 6th.house.And Venus in Scorpio 2 degrees at the 7th house cusp and also in the 6th.Venus is ruler of the 1h. and Mars is the ruler of the 7.th house.
There are many who will say that Asc with ruler of Venus will win.
I would say Mars in the house of Joy and in its own sign will win.
I see that Venus as beauty with no make-up.
what I want to say that Acc Dig Do not show always who will win but I found that if the differnce in values between rulers of the 1. and 7. are 20 points and above you can be sure that the ruler with higher value will win.Up to 20 the outcome can be draw.But the difference of just some points means nothing and indicate nothing.anybody can be a winner.I think that Joy of planet can take some points, but the question is how many.I do not accept comments like our Genious J that the value depends on how we get up this morning.
We are humans and we need exact values, that is the way we see things.
Also the question is nearly the same with statinary planets no matter if they are in at the beginnig or they leave that stadium.

fensi88

And antiscion is very difficult for me to understand
To me too, especially in sport events. Thay said antiscion carry some sort of hiddeness, but what can be hidden in so public event?
I did not find on Internet any values for planet in joy or stationary planet, I am afraid we have to do it by ourself. With your serious approach you are on the right way!
About Moon: in real time it increase about 1degree during game. I do not know why Jf works with 5 degree orb?
As I understand you, you suggest us do not pay attention on Moon, but on primar rulers: ruelr of 1st and ruler of 7 without aspect?

Now why we need you.Becouse you see quickly the hidden things.
That do my astro program for me, actually, but as all Libras I am lost when I have to pick up most important from all that "things".

Last edited: