NATAL CHART PATTERN: Bucket, Bowl or SeeSaw?

Dark_Uranian

Last week, me and my friends had a discussion about our natal chart pattern. I have some difficulties to determine what type of my natal chart is. In my opinion, my chart has a bucket type because Moon is a singleton in house 11. But my friend was not agree with this. He said my chart is a seesaw type, since each house has a planets placement together with an opposition house. But I dont think so, because moon in 11th house has no any opposition planets. My other friend told that I might have bowl type, many planets occupied half of the right chart except on 5th house.

So what others say about this? I hope you can give your opinion on this with some explanation.

natalchart.gif

starlink

A Seesaw pattern has one group of planets on one side of the chart and another group on the other side, like 4 planets East, 6 planets West. This is therefore not a Seesaw.

You have a Bucket pattern, (looks like a Bowl with a handle) Moon being the handle. You saw that correctly. Moon becomes very important in a pattern like this. It is like a singleton and it becomes a channel (so via the emotions) of the energies you find in the bowl and this Moon can show a special talent through which you can express yourself.
Look at the position of the Moon (the singleton) as well. If it is exactly opposite the Bowl planets, than this shows that you will know what to do and how to realize your ideas, if it is leaning more to the left, you know what you want but somehow dont get going and have to try harder and if it leans more to the right, it is the opposite, you know what you want and are inclined to put too much effort in what you want to do.

I would say that yours leans more to the right, looking at if from the Bowls point of view. You could be a bit too fast in doing things and are very impulsive, also seen by your Moon-Sun/Mars trine.

Positively used, you could be a good teacher and an inspiration to others.
Your emotions will influence the others planets energies

wilsontc

Staff member
locomotive, to Uranian

Uranian,

You asked:
Dark_Uranian said:
In my opinion, my chart has a bucket type because Moon is a singleton in house 11.

I think star is right that it looks like a bucket. However, it also looks like a locomotive with a VERY wide "empty trine" between Moon and Mercury. More about locomotive charts here:
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/locomotive.html

So I would call this chart a "bucket-locomotive" with both Moon and Mercury being very important in the chart.

Having it both ways,

Tim

Dark_Uranian

Hi wilsontc! Thanks for replying. I remember one of my friend told me about 2 different combination of chart pattern ( not bucket-locomative). But I dun agree with him because I can see that my Moon in a lonely planet there. So I would say that I see my chart more as a bucket type.

Hi Starlink! Thank u for ur precious opinion. Yeah, I admit that at first I was not very sure about my chart pattern. But somehow, I tried to relate my character and personality with this matter. After all, it seems like Moon and Mercury's energy with their aspects have a great influence on me.

Starlink said:
You could be a bit too fast in doing things and are very impulsive, also seen by your Moon-Sun/Mars trine
LOL! Ur rite Starlink! Im very impatient and have a tendency in doing things a bit too fast. And I get mad easily when other ppl are slow especially when we're doing some work in group. But do i think my Moon energy can really influence other planets when the Moon itself have hard aspect between Uranus, Jupiter and Chiron?