what is the deal with Virgo women?

venuschild

Banned
This is a simular thread about much of the negativity of Virgo women:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77243

Virgop.JPG

Luney

Thats the thing, Is I have this strange tendency to fall for Virgo women....The one Im dealing with right now, we do have a connection....sometimes lol, but shes able to just turn off sometimes, and I cant stand how its all about her!
Virgos irritate me to no end, with their fear to speak their mind, lack of spontaniety....and just coldness. So another question is what is my deal?!? lol, why do I always seem to wind up with attractred to virgos?

Usually what we don't like or irritates us about others, is an element of what we lack about ourselves, which could actually be envy.(maybe). Maybe take a look at What your lacking.? This is why we attract types to teach us something possibly. We all have our idiosyncrasies... I personally love virgos! Hard working, intelligent. Fun, easy going. it takes all 12 types to fill our world. We need our virgos .. !

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Virgo women can be summed up two ways: Positive - they don't take nothing from men who take advantage of them. Negative - they are smart-alecks who just get on our nerves. In my natal chart (Aquarius sun/moon conjunction), Virgo is my dominant sign due to the triple conjunction of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Does this mean I'm able to relate to (some) Virgo women, like I'm able to develop a decent relationship with? or a drama disaster awaiting to happen?

david starling

Virgo women can be summed up two ways: Positive - they don't take nothing from men who take advantage of them. Negative - they are smart-alecks who just get on our nerves. In my natal chart (Aquarius sun/moon conjunction), Virgo is my dominant sign due to the triple conjunction of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Does this mean I'm able to relate to (some) Virgo women, like I'm able to develop a decent relationship with? or a drama disaster awaiting to happen?

Virgo is part of the Aquarian support-system. But Virgoan women won't put up with an aloof, wandering Aquarian--they need your full attention.