What is the future of my marriage

rafaella

I think for some this theory works, for others it doesn't. I guess if you don't have an aspect from Sun, it doesn't mean you won't marry, maybe possibility of marriage is less. Also look into past aspects from the Sun rather than future aspects...and maybe in your case progressions and transits are more valid.

I do have 3-4 aspects from the Sun, but I doubt I will marry that many times, lol. The most significant one is a Sun and Mars conjucntion in Capricorn - that is the only marriage I believe. The first one was Sun trine Saturn in Virgo - and the person I was with was much older than me, it was an easy going relationship, but lacked passion. I never knew his birth time, so don't know of his ASC, but he did seem to be very 'virgo' person.

The next aspect is Sun /Mars aspect, as I described before, and this could be the person I have an interst in currently, lets see if marriage happens. This person does have a high status at work, serious person as described by Mars in Capricorn but seems passionate (Mars). Aries ASC would not describe him though, he is more like Capricorn or possibly Scorpio.

The next aspects are Sun to Pluto and Sun To Uranus...And I actually ahve aspect from Sun to Venus as well, but Rushman doesn't take this into consideration. I don't think Sun to outer planets are as strong indication as the inner planets. I think most likely a marriage will be indicated by Trine and conjucntions to inner planets, however Rusman has shown in her chart a marriage between Sun and Neptune, so I don't know...

But she also says a conjucntion between Sun and another planet is the strongest, so will be more significant than other aspects...

Last edited:

rafaella

Ok I am reading Rushman's book, and it seems if you don't have aspects from Sun, applying aspects from the ruler of 7th house, or planets in 7th hosue and their aspects and an interception in 7th house can also indicate multiple marriages...page 33 in her book.

I don't think the inconjucnt would be the indicator of marriage, at least not according to Rusman, as it has to be major aspects, so possibly there were other indicators of marriage for her, triggered by transit or 7th ruler aspects?

Last edited:

apk

HI Arun,
I agree that your wife is disciplined, attractive, charming loving, intelligent and caring too. Difference is in bedroom. You like non traditional methods, for her I can not say, because, I don't have her horoscope. Your moon is Asc. lord and is placed in 8th house. That indicates that your mood is... what I mean to say is avoid depression environment, and enjoy life. Even in your childhood days when you were sick, god was there to save your life. If possible you can send details of your wife so that I can see solutions
Good luck.
Hi Anoop,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
These are the birth details of me and my wife

ME:

Date: Jan 27, 1982
Time: 5.39 PM
Place: Ernakulam, Kerala. India

MY WIFE:

Date: Feb 8, 1984
Time: 5.15 AM
Place: Pallimon, Kollam, India

Please do let me know the future of my marriage.. wil it end in divorce.. are there any solutions and If there is any chance of being able to live together kindly do let me know.

If not, please do let me know if both of us have the possibility of remarriage in life

apk

Apk,

I agree with Vista, this marriage seems to be very disturbing and it is not in your best interests to keep pursuing it... If you do bring kids into it, it will be much more harder. From what you have told us, your wife seems to have 'borderline personality disorder' and it is very difficult to live with a person like that for the longterm. A person like that cannot be reasoned with and in relationships makes life hell for the people who love them the most. She will be hot and cold towards you throughout your life and when you have children she will use the children against you and make you feel guilty....You have only been married one year and you feeling depressed, do you really want to spend the rest of life with a person like this? SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE... you cannot change a person like that...

If I were you, I'd run and fast. If she wants a divorce, you can kiss your lucky stars!! I know you want to work it out, but you need to think twice before you try to work it out with a person that is this unreasonable.

Looking at your chart with Capricorn at your 7th house, you seemt to always fall for people who are in someway distant or not as emotional. Relationships are more restrictive, while you yourself (with Cancer ruling your 1st) you are much more family oreineted and emotional, very caring. So there may always be this difference between you and partners.

However, if I follow the Rushman's theory for marriages, it seems you will get married again and that marriage will be much more balanced and giving. Your Moon in the chart forms 3 aspects, the 1st is Uranus - that could be the wife (as you haven't had a major relatonship so far), Uranus has this unpredictable nature and the square shows some obstacles and difficult in the relationship.

Next aspect is to Jupiter, Jupiter is a wonderful planet, very beneficial and fun. In Scorpio this Jupiter will be more emotional, passionate and caring. This might be the love of your life. This is yet to happen... so hold on! The trine shows a beautiful relationship. This woman will come in your future and she may have Scorpio as her Ascendant or possibly Sagitarrius...

There is another possible relationship for you that comes in form of Neptune, but this might be later in life...again its a square, so possibly not a strong relationship...just a companionship later in life...

So from looks of it, your love life will improve, take this marriage as a lesson - entering a marriage where the person has no feelings for you may not be the best decision!...
Thanks Rafaella. I can atleast know beforehand whats in store for me. I was hopeful and turning to astrology was another escape. I kept asking people questions till I got an answer I wanted to hear. I just wanted to hear from someone that "This marriage can be worked out". But I understand that I need to see things as they are and move forward. If this ends in divorce it will take a long time for me to recover emotionally. I hope I recover. Thanks again Rafaella.

apk

Thanks everyone. I have filed for divorce in October and the coutt will grant me divorce in April.. So its over. It was traumatic, but its over. I'm in the path of recovery. Much better than I was last year. Can anyone here tell me if I will remarry and when that will happen, will it be a happy one .. loving partner.. kids etc?? Please do let me know. I am attaching my chart.

Thanks.

Attachments

• aappkk.jpg
    aappkk.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 16