Venus conj Chiron Composite chart

5th house moon

Good morning everyone

Can anyone help with an interpretation of Venus conjunct Chiron (8th house, in Aries) in a composite chart?

Aries is on the 8th house cusp, and Mars is in 2nd, in Libra (and in opposition).

Many thanks

5th

rahu

Banned
a chiron/venus conjunction in a composite with a opposition to mars gives a very critical air to the relationship.the expression of the sexual energy is usually eccentric or "kinky".usually the female will be very picky and a bit fickle.in a negative light,it can indicate a emotionally abusive aspect to the relationship.
rahu

5th house moon

Thanks Rahu. That's really interesting.

Another thing I've just noticed- the venus/chi conjunction is also in opposition to Mer, Ura and Jup. That's a lot of opposing action!

Also, Venus is (debatably trine - 9 deg orb) the moon which sits on the IC.

Still trying to understand the whole composite chart thing!

Thanks for your help

5th

rahu

Banned
i was womdering if this composite is with you or are you studying someone else's composite?
with the jup/uranus/mercury opposition,this could be a very inspired relationship but very instable.the degrees of the orbs also are important.sometimes jupiter can be good for working or business relationships but bad for romantic connections.
rahu

5th house moon

Hi Rahu

Thanks. Ys, it's with me and someone else. It's very unstable (!) but there's an inexplicable 'knowingness' between us. In synastry, we have sun conj moon (1 degree orb) and sun trine moon. There's an inherent easiness when we are together, but we're both very freedom-loving, so we don't cross paths that often.

I've attached the chart to give orbs, just out of interest.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers
5th

Attachments

• Comp 07.gif
    Comp 07.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 69

rahu

Banned
yes very intense,the "knowingness" comes from the mercury/uranus midpoint placed exactly on the mars and therefore exactly opposed to the chiron/venus conjunction.mer/uranus give strong psychic powers,but you are wise and lucky that your paths don't often cross,as the need for freedom is overwhelming.though the jupiter/sun conjunction sometimes brings the impulse of stable relationships ,in this case it could mean a successful partnership if not in a romanytic way.also the saturn square to the jupiter/sun indicates that there are forces at work which make a stable ,intimate relationship difficult.this relationship has very intense peaks and very isolated and distant lows
rahu

5th house moon

Hi Rahu

I didn't pick up on the midpoints. Thanks for pointing that out. It makes a lot of sense.

There's quite an age gap. I remember reading that Venus Square Saturn in the natal chart can often indicate that the native is drawn to an older partner. I wonder if the Venus Sq Sat in the composite chart reflects the different ages of the relationship?

Cheers
5th

rahu

Banned
i think the saturn/venus square is a bit out of orb,but the saturn/sun conjunctions would have a similar affect of indicating a mature influence in the relationship.actually with jupiter present in this pattern,there would be a sense that he is a mentor or teacher .
rahu

5th house moon

Thanks Rahu.

Our synastry chart appears to have some great ties. Perhaps we're better off maintaining our singularity, rather than pursuing a relationship!!!

Although, I guess you can make anything work if you believe in it enough!

Cheers
5th

jjj

In the composite chart I have with the person I am in love with we have sun conjunct chiron and sun conjunct juno. It seems to be a very powerful connection which has until now hurt us both (I hope that it will heal us both in the future). Our composite sun is also trine neptune, but square moon and square pluto and opposite uranus. So pretty difficult:)