Saturn return progressed chart

piercethevale

Interesting that I'm going through a Saturn return this year...actually Saturn went over my natal Saturn [22* Libra 17" 16"] a few months ago and is in retro until June 25-26 @ 22* Libra 46' ...my progressed Part of Fortune is presently 22* Libra 26' 56" ...hmmmmmmmmm... it's also conj. my progressed M.C....!
[Sabian Symbol 23rd Libra; [Rudhyar] "CHANTICLEER'S VOICE HERALDS SUNRISE.

KEYNOTE: A creative and joyous response to life processes.

The cock that crows as the first coloring of dawn appears at the eastern horizon is a beautiful symbol of the ability, demonstrated by all pioneers and cosmically attuned individuals, to give voice to what is as yet unmanifested, but is on the way to manifestation....

... At every "sunrise" there are a few isolated witnesses that herald the coming of a new day. .... here is the ... capacity of RESPONSE TO LIFE'S RENEWALS — renewals which are cyclic, predictable, yet always new, always creative."

OM Surya Namah OM

Attachments

• Saturn return.jpg
    Saturn return.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

piercethevale

Sun conj. my Part of Suicide [Asc. + Cusp 8th - Neptune] @ 12* Cancer 03'

Venus approaching conj. my Part Distress/Upset [Sickness][Asc. + Mars - Saturn ] @ 28* Gemini 58'

...and transiting Uranus conj. my Part of Surgery ... within one degree...[Asc. + Saturn - Mars] @ 05* Aries 23' the day I had surgery on March 30th... I will have my second operation in Oct-Nov when Uranus returns...go figure .

Pluto conj. my Part of Success [Asc. + Jupiter - Part of Fortune] @ 21* Leo 36'

Chiron conj. my Part of Catastrophe [Asc. + Uranus - Sun] @ 16* Capricorn 15'

...and even though I don't believe Eris to be an 'Astro-body' of influence it is conj. my Part of Unusual Events [Asc. + Uranus - Moon] @ 08* Aries 26'

...should be an interesting Spring/Summer here... I'll keep you all posted with updates on what happens the rest of the year... as this time is of particular interest to me... [I'm anticipating some great events...so, we'll see...]

JUPITERASC

Interesting that I'm going through a Saturn return this year...actually Saturn went over my natal Saturn [22* Libra 17" 16"] a few months ago and is in retro until June 25-26 @ 22* Libra 46' ...my progressed Part of Fortune is presently 22* Libra 26' 56" ...hmmmmmmmmm... it's also conj. my progressed M.C....!

OM Surya Namah OM
That's an excellent degree placement for your Exalted natal Saturn as it is within orb of the benefic fixed star Spica and also very fortunate progressions as well currently for you:smile:

piercethevale

ptv ~
that explains a lot!
saturn cap 22'3"
cheers!

and my Part of Treachery @ 22* Aries 49", Part Tragedy 23* Aries 13'

...my Part of Eros though is 22* Capricorn 54'
[ ...would you like a 'spanking'...?]
Part of Faith/Trust 21* Capricorn 04* [and is my friend and fellow Sabian Astrologer, Lynda Hill's, Asc.]

Last edited:

piercethevale

That's an excellent degree placement for your Exalted natal Saturn as it is within orb of the benefic fixed star Spica and also very fortunate progressions as well currently for you:smile:
Thanks for that info...:biggrin:

ps...late realization the prog. Asc. is conj my Part of Hyleg @ 06* Capricorn 07'...

Last edited:

piercethevale

In Sabain Symbology the symbol found at the Part of Eros actually describes "Those individuals that we seek out to be our closest associates..."
the 23rd of Capricorn [Rudhyar]:

"A SOLDIER RECEIVING TWO AWARDS FOR BRAVERY IN COMBAT.

KEYNOTE: The reward offered by society for the fulfillment of individual responsibility.

The fact that "two" awards are emphasized makes us believe that this may refer subtly to the recognition by the community that, whether he succeeded or failed, an individual who discharged his duty nobly under unusual circumstances is entitled to the respect and appreciation of the collectivity he served so well. What is implied here is a constant give-and-take between society and the individual person. Each one should be able to trust the other. ...
[this symbols']...Keyword here is RECOMPENSE, [i.e.]...a compensation for a well-done performance — a balancing of accounts."

piercethevale

. "CHANTICLEER'S VOICE HERALDS SUNRISE"...for those of any of you that may not have already know I've stated before,... that, I started doing Sanskrit Surya Pujas in the Summer of '01 [when I was homeless for three months due to being evicted May 6th , my birthday and the day Uranus conj. my I.C. ...go figure...
I got through 120 days of jail in Sac. Co. Calif, in 2003, by doing them daily to the Sun. In Jail I had a long narrow pane of glass that let me look out upon Eastern Downtown Sacramento from the 7th floor of the Sac. Co Jail downtown...I was there 65 days before I was transferred to RCCC... I watched every sunrise for that 65 days [as breakfast was served about then too...] and said the pujas...
I got out and went back to my old room at the Folsom Hotel and stayed antoher 3 1/2 years ...met Suryakant {Ray of the Sun] whom moved in the month I got out ... ascertained the chart I propose to be that of Yeshua ben David of Nazareth on Nov 7, 2004 ... did 3 radio shows... wrote a book.... Sun power...and stepped it up in 2007 with 2 different and most ancient mantras ... and I'm supposed to be some reincarnation of an ancient knight that was known as the Knight of the Sun... yada... yada...
...and that 20th degree of Leo keeps popping up a lot lately..." ZUNI INDIANS PERFORM A RITUAL TO THE SUN."

...yada ...

Last edited:

piercethevale

mc 24'22" aries
no wonder your trechery bothers me so much.

that is only a point of activation and symbolically illustrative of what the 'supreme treachery perpetrated upon me will be of'... it couldn't possibly be of any affect to you.. in fact I don't believe in any thing other than conjs. and oppositions to be of affect upon Arabic Parts... and the oppositions still being of suspect and scrutiny to me... one inert [of itself] activation point does not affect another inert point in space...

if you insist that it does then you also have to consider that
my Venus is 15* Aries 06', Mercury 27* 57', Pluto 20* Leo 48'...my M.C. 24* Leo 21' and PoF 24* Leo 59', Part of Intelligence 24* Sag. 18', Part of Marriage 19* Sag. 15', Part of Success 21* Leo 36', Part of Transformation 28* Sag. 24' all very much in aspect to your M.C. as well...

I also have Jupiter at 29* Taurus 25' trine your natal Saturn ..and my Sun as well at 16* Taurus 15'... my Asc. is sextile at 17* Scorpio 10'

...and my Part of Nobility and Honor [that Part of yourself that you consider to be 'Above the 'Riff-Raff''.. it would be that Part of yourself you don't even let hardly anybody see, approach, show disrespect to, slander or sully... is @ 26* Capricorn 07'
[Rudhyar] [I believe that my Asc. may be about 8 to 10 ' less than what the chart for 7:41 pm gives and this could well be either the 26th or 27th degree symbolism...most likely a bit of both...]
"26th'... PILGRIMS CLIMBING THE STEEP STEPS LEADING TO A MOUNTAIN SHRINE.

KEYNOTE: The ascent of the individualized consciousness to the highest realizations reached by the spiritual leaders of its culture.

..."peak experiences" ...this symbol tells us that they depend [without a doubt to ] very great extent upon following a path .. many...[did] trod before, under the inspiration of the great Teachers and Sages of our race. The shrine ... built by... unceasing dedication of...generations of men. The pilgrimage is hallowed ...devotion ...[to] ...many, ...though each person finds on their own mountaintop what to them seems a unique and transcendent revelation....

... It is man's supreme task to rise like fire, impelled by a vision they share with their companions. [Rudhyar's Keyword:] UPREACHING."

...why do you WA?NT to HATE ME SO MUCH?:surprised::sad::unsure::andy::confused:

...can't we :kissing: and make up?

Last edited:

piercethevale

or my Part of Nobility and Honor very likely is in the 28th of Capricorn [ibid.]

"A LARGE AVIARY.

KEYNOTE: The enjoyment of spiritual values by the soul able to familiarize itself with their implications.

Birds symbolize spiritual forces, and the aviary presents us with a picture of these forces or desires contained within a mind open to the light of psychic or Soul realities, and bringing joy and harmony to the consciousness.

This sequence of phases [26th through 30th of Cap.] which lead to group mastery of cosmic energies. The youthful effort to reach the summits of cultural and spiritual attainment has settled down into a complex state of inspiration... One may speak here of CLAIRAUDIENCE,..a capacity for being responsive to... inner voices."

..just what a Quaker is supposed to do..What a Yogi that has made Samyama with the Word itself [rarest Yogi of all ..a 'Chala of the Word' of God itself..needoing no Archetype...Sat Guru, Ascended Being, Avatar.. only the Word of God itself for salvation and to be alleged to ..and I can't be accused of promoting any Religion over any other because of this as I only serve God... I have stated that Rama, Krishna, Yeshua, Moses, Enoch, Buddha, Gnanak, Mohammed, et all are genuine and true Avatars and Sat Gurus, Archetypes..etc. et all and that all True Religious Rites do work if the Rite is performed properly and the degree to the amt. of affect is upon your own devotional intensity...i.e. concentration, visualization, 'word',...
.. and my Part of Destiny is the 17th of Scorpio [and also most likely my true rectified Asc. ] [ibid.]
"A WOMAN, FECUNDATED BY HER OWN SPIRIT, IS "GREAT WITH CHILD."

KEYNOTE: A total reliance upon the dictates of the God-within.

...This reveals the potency of the inward way, the surrender of the ego to a transcendent Force which can create through the person vivid manifestations of the Will of God... ... This is [Rudhyar's Keyword{S}] THE TRANSPERSONAL WAY of existence."

piercethevale

My Part of Hyleg 7th of Cap. [ibid.]
"A VEILED PROPHET SPEAKS, SEIZED BY THE POWER OF A GOD.

KEYNOTE: The ability to act as a mouthpiece for the revelation of a transcendent will and truth determining future action."

..my Part of Service [House of David stuff...it's about 'Spiritual Service]@ 14th Virgo.: [Ibid] "AN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY TREE.

KEYNOTE: A deep reliance upon the ancestral roots of individual character."

...how ya liking me now Mae Mae...?

[..and according to Cayce we are oriented primarily incarnation after incarnation into the same family blood line..not everytime..but primarily...I may go way back into Biblical history... maybe I knew 'David'... maybe... I certain I probably was some 'David or another' in some far forgotten past in Judea or Israel...I know I was named Ram or Rama in a lifetime in ancient India [not THE Rama..but there have been many that are of great note and reverence or admiration...in fact the original Rama is so old [198,000 B.C. according to Edgar Cayce..that many Rams since have had their tale added to the legend of THE RAMA [of the Ramayana/Hanuman/Ravana melee fame.]
I asked Clarisse once why it was so easy for me to figure out when Yeshua was born..she said because I was the one that first predicted his birth.. which I take to mean either as an Aton Priest of Egypt or one of the
Essenes up near Nazareth that formed a sect to follow the teachings and prophecy of Melchizedek in the 8th century B.C. according to Edgar Cayce...that existed for the 800years until the birth of Yeshua as 'Essene' means 'An Expectant One' [Someone expecting the arrival of some one or something..'] ...obviously they were expecting the birth of this 'Avatar' ..as one is born every 26,500 years apprx.
..I've been a Hebrew many a time...
...cousin...?

Last edited:

piercethevale

...Now...before anybody tires to twist my posts around here and claime me to be seeking some sort of 'Certification of Worth'... let me point out my Part of Peril is the 23rd of Taurus...what is symbolically given as being of great 'Peril' to me...
[ibid.]
"A JEWELRY SHOP FILLED WITH VALUABLE GEMS.

KEYNOTE: The social confirmation of natural excellence.

... At this stage we are concerned with the social process which brings about a CERTIFICATION OF PERSONAL WORTH."

..so, I know I have to sell myself as being not only capable of producing the info and knowledge of Astrology to you all I also have to be ever so humble too..
WE ARE ALL NATURALLY EXCELLENT.... if and when I, you, them are truly One with the Will of the Cosmos/Creator/God.. I try to be... I don't claim to be 'With the Will" 24/7... maybe only 10 mins a day 5 days of the week... sometimes maybe an hour or two..once in a while.. for possibly hours..and a few times in my life maybe a day-two three in a row..
I do what I can...

MaeMae

Banned
get over yourself, silly.
what exactly are you really saying? i know it has always been something of spiritual (albeit maniacal) meaning.
your search must be directed within. your filter seems to me, to be dependent on others of spiritual qualities. Sun in 7th? something like that.
have you done your true deep inner plutonic quest yet?
neptune becomes tiresome and wears on the soul after a while, don't you think?

piercethevale

my Part of Secret Enemies [ Asc. + Cusp 12th - Ruler 12th] @ 26* Taurus 14' [ibid]
"AN OLD INDIAN WOMAN SELLING THE ARTIFACTS OF HER TRIBE TO PASSERS-BY.

KEYNOTE: Peaceful adaptation to collective needs.

... see the quiet and smiling face of an old Indian woman offering for sale the traditional products of her tribal culture.... functioning within the culture which has been sustaining her activity through a long life, bringing...personal peace...inner contentment. [to one so aged ...or of weariness and weakened will and individualism that aging most often brings with it] the power of the collectivity, once more, reasserts itself overcoming, the perhaps wearying, effort man makes to assert his... uniqueness and individual character.

At this ... stage [of the] sequence the aging mind of the individual peacefully reintegrates itself into the psychic matrix of his group and culture, in serene [Rudhyar's Keyword] ADJUSTMENT to the vital needs of the whole of which he sees himself as a fleeting part."

. to me..this means those that 'sell out their cultural essence'...of which 'Truths' are the acme of ... those that so publicly display or declare their piety or morality and will sell out at the slightest sign or demonstration of difficulty or worse...
..those kinds of people are the kind I abhor having to be around..much more to have to actually have anything to do with... many a sycophant ..suck up... [I've had a few... 'admirers' as my brother 'Dan' calls them... those that are most demonstrative are usually exactly the type of person I'm talking about here... {and what anyone wanted 'by my acquaintance' in the first place is neither here nor there... right?}]

piercethevale

get over yourself, silly.
what exactly are you really saying? i know it has always been something of spiritual (albeit maniacal) meaning.
your search must be directed within. your filter seems to me, to be dependent on others of spiritual qualities. Sun in 7th? something like that.
have you done your true deep inner plutonic quest yet?
neptune becomes tiresome and wears on the soul after a while, don't you think?

...hey... it's my thread ..it's about my chart... why should I get 'anything' but ...With It?
... what's 'tiresome' is this peanut gallery of a forum... I figure over half of the members here can't even grasp the most rudimentary truths that are in Astrology ..about 99% of the other half will continue on doing more harm than good with the Astrological techniques they cling to...
...I've got to get my own website up...and soon...

piercethevale

...well, this is of interest to me... [as a number of the more recent Full Moon/New Moon/Eclipses, lately have been of some conj. of significance to my natal chart these last 4 - 5 years...]
Last night sfull Moon at 16* Scorpio 01' was conj. my Part of Destiny [M.C. + Sun - Moon] @ 16* Scorpio 32' and my Asc. @ 17* Scorpio 10'...although I suspect that my birth time may be recorded a minute later than what actually was..and that would mean an Asc. of about 16* 50'...[the Sabian Symbology that changes and that of a few Arabic Parts that change by a degree all have cause for this to be so... My natal Sun is 16* Taurus 15' and this 'Super Moon' event I hope does portend some 'super' things to come... it would be a 'Super' birth day present if it does!]:biggrin::cool:

btw the 'Night formula' for the PoF is the 24th of Scorpio and I like that Sabian Symbol a lot more than the one for the 24th of
Taurus.

Attachments

• May, 2012 Super Moon.jpg
    May, 2012 Super Moon.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: